Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

..did you or did you not vilify the police/WHITES/etc for the justifiable deaths of criminals:
Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

Except none of those deaths were 'justified"

The only time lethal force is justified is if there is an immediate threat to the life of the officer or civilians.

Brown did get into a physical altercation, but at the time he was fatally shot, he was 150 feet away with his hands up. Not justified.

Floyd was handcuffed and immobilized when he was asphixiated for nine minutes. Definitely not justfied.

Garner was engaged in a petty crime of selling loosies... Not a threat to the officers.
yes they were--
hahahhahaha--he wan't dead for selling crap--but for RESISTING
I've explained this many times - humans get killed and kill when they don't know or even try to ''kill''''

..did you or did you not vilify the police/WHITES/etc for the justifiable deaths of criminals:
Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

The only time lethal force is justified is if there is an immediate threat to the life of the officer or civilians.

Brown did get into a physical altercation, but at the time he was fatally shot, he was 150 feet away with his hands up. Not justified.

Floyd was handcuffed and immobilized when he was asphixiated for nine minutes. Definitely not justfied.

Garner was engaged in a petty crime of selling loosies... Not a threat to the officers.
......Brown's death was investigated THREE times---one of them by BLACK Obama and Holder's admin...another by cop HATER A Bell!!!!!!! and the cop was found innocent
..you are so full of shit and wrong

yes they were--
I've explained this many times - humans get killed and kill when they don't know or even try to ''kill''''

You can explain it all day, but the fact that the police escalated a nuisance complaint to deadly force was the problem in the Garner case.

Look, we could have cops shoot jaywalkers on the theory that they were "Breaking the law" and you'd probably had a serious reduction in jaywalking... but I wouldn't recommend it.

......Brown's death was investigated THREE times---one of them by BLACK Obama and Holder's admin...another by cop HATER A Bell!!!!!!! and the cop was found innocent

Do you actually read these things before you post them?

“The question of whether we can prove a case at trial is different than clearing him of any and all wrongdoing,” he said. “There are so many points at which Darren Wilson could have handled the situation differently, and if he had, Michael Brown may still be alive.”

Although the Justice Department declined to indict Wilson, it did issue a report citing racial prejudice in the Ferguson Police Department and a municipal court system that made money through court fines and legal fees — costs largely borne by black residents. A consent agreement signed in 2016 requires significant reforms.

yes they were--

You can explain it all day, but the fact that the police escalated a nuisance complaint to deadly force was the problem in the Garner case.

Look, we could have cops shoot jaywalkers on the theory that they were "Breaking the law" and you'd probably had a serious reduction in jaywalking... but I wouldn't recommend it.

Do you actually read these things before you post them?

“The question of whether we can prove a case at trial is different than clearing him of any and all wrongdoing,” he said. “There are so many points at which Darren Wilson could have handled the situation differently, and if he had, Michael Brown may still be alive.”

Although the Justice Department declined to indict Wilson, it did issue a report citing racial prejudice in the Ferguson Police Department and a municipal court system that made money through court fines and legal fees — costs largely borne by black residents. A consent agreement signed in 2016 requires significant reforms.
THREE times---game over

Every one was justified because they were all investigated and found the officer to be within his right to use deadly force. The witnesses that testified in the Brown case were people of color and confirmed the officers story. The ones who said just the opposite were found to be not credible because their account of what happened didn't match with forensic evidence. No, he was not 150 feet away, and he already attacked the officer once before he was finally killed. The blood in the police vehicle is plenty proof of that.

Which one of those young men robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and yes all of those men were murdered by the police.

What does robbing a woman at gunpoint have to do with anything? One died because he was in the process of attacking a police officer for the second time, and the other two died because they were in extremely poor health and didn't obey the commands of the police. Every one brought it on themselves.

What side is that?

The commie leftists.

He was given an excellent economy.

He was given an economy that was the slowest recovery since WWII. He made it better.

A trend that was started 5 or 6yrs before he even took office.

And never reached until Trump got in.

More bullshit, tell us specifically what Trump did to rebuilt the military that was already the best in the world. Be specific.

Trump was a disaster that is why his ass was a one and done.

He was one and done because the commies used mail-in voting to get as many politically ignorant and stupid people to vote as possible.

Guy, you live in a slum and collect welfare... I don't think you are much of an "example" of how to succeed. In fact, if we could make a film about your life, it would be entitled, "Kids, Don't do THAT!!"

The funny thing is you get on here blaming everyone else for your failures, and yet when someone legitimately points out that they have experienced centuries of racial oppression that goes on to this very day, you dismiss it.

I'm not wealthy but I didn't do bad in life compared to a lot of people. I'm far from a failure. Yes, I have health issues that I hope you get very soon so I can criticize you. Even with my disadvantages I still did okay. The only people I blame for things that are wrong are the people who are actually to blame. You embellish people who brought their own plight on themselves and blame others like systemic racism which doesn't exist.

I've always tried to better myself. Unlike you, I don't have serious mental hangups that I refuse to seek professional help for. See, you did that to yourself, not anybody else. That's why you are in mental torture.

Guy, I've given you all sorts of examples of white bosses I've had who've ignored hard working people of color to promote utterly worthless white people. Like the one who wouldn't give the middle aged Chinese woman the time of day, but man, he arranged his whole schedule to attend a farewell lunch for a pretty white intern.

I don't take your word for anything because everything in your life is about race. If I told you I just had a cup of coffee with cream in it, you would tell me I'm racist because I don't like black coffee. What you consider racist and normal people consider racist are two entirely different things.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
All of these organizations were paid to protest, in order to create a hostile environment that cause everyone to react hostile. And to blame it all on Pres. Trump.
All of this was orchestrated by our intelligence agencies like the F.B.I., NSA and C.I.A.
Like the FBI had blackmailed many of the people into working for them as shills. And they gives them positions of authority.
Ever since everything became digital. They have recruited a lot more shills. That they are permanent slaves to them.

Tin foil hat time. Are you posting from a mental institution?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.
explain it then

Nothing to explain, you racist morons know why BLM was created.
I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

So why would BLM just walk up into a restaurant and start harassing you?

You tell me....we were in Winchester, MA at the time. Other examples below.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
''

You are in such denial.

You have shown 2 vidoes and you claim that shows all of BLM.

Don’t see BLM telling people not to do that?

Probably because you don't want to.

Post a link....also still waiting for you to find one post from me that shows racism. Just one. I have many posts on this board. You accused me of being a racist so now back it up. Or STFU, you weak ass loser.

You are a racist POS, you are like that kid that throws a rock and then tries to hide his hand.

OK find one post that illustrates that. You are a Holocaust denier and hate Jews. Do I need proof? Not by your logic

The difference is dumb ass I don't sit on here and defend the actions of Nazis or claim that the Holocaust wasn't really a big deal.

..you do worse--you defend jackass criminals that rob pregnant women at gunpoint

Really, show a few that I have defended you lying racist POS.

Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

Which one of those young men robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and yes all of those men were murdered by the police.

1. they weren't murdered
2. Floyd did
3. proves you think with your emotions and not research:
''''''Garner had been arrested by the NYPD more than 30 times since 1980 on charges such as assault, resisting arrest, and grand larceny.'''''

THIS--THIS proves BLM/etc is bullshit--30 times!!!!!!!!!!
4.Brown ATTACKED the cop
etc etc

Oh my bad I didn't realize they were being arrested for robbing a pregnant woman. The news had it wrong and the police need to change the charges.

What does robbing a woman at gunpoint have to do with anything?

Ask your racist buddy that posted it.

One died because he was in the process of attacking a police officer for the second time, and the other two died because they were in extremely poor health and didn't obey the commands of the police. Every one brought it on themselves.

It's always an excuse.

One died because he was in the process of attacking a police officer for the second time, and the other two died because they were in extremely poor health and didn't obey the commands of the police. Every one brought it on themselves.

It's always an excuse.
Robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint is apparently the act of a hero in the BLM world, even if she's black. That is because black lives matter.

What side is that?

The commie leftists.

He was given an excellent economy.

He was given an economy that was the slowest recovery since WWII. He made it better.

Pres. Obama was given a recession and put us back in to prosperity. Run and tell that.

A trend that was started 5 or 6yrs before he even took office.

And never reached until Trump got in.

You mean he didn't screw it up.

More bullshit, tell us specifically what Trump did to rebuilt the military that was already the best in the world. Be specific.

[/quote]

Bascially you have given me some guy's opinion. Nothing from the military that backs any of that up, rebuilding means something that has fallen apart. So how did any of that opinion piece rebuild the military.

Trump was a disaster that is why his ass was a one and done.

He was one and done because the commies used mail-in voting to get as many politically ignorant and stupid people to vote as possible.

He was one and done because he is a arrogant, egotistical, narcist, racist, unethical, no decorum man.

It's always an excuse.
Robbing a pregnant woman at gunpoint is apparently the act of a hero in the BLM world, even if she's black. That is because black lives matter.

Come on Shithead, you and the rest of these idiots can't point to one case where anyone has defended a black man robbing a pregnant woman.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
''

You are in such denial.

Post a link....also still waiting for you to find one post from me that shows racism. Just one. I have many posts on this board. You accused me of being a racist so now back it up. Or STFU, you weak ass loser.

You are a racist POS, you are like that kid that throws a rock and then tries to hide his hand.

OK find one post that illustrates that. You are a Holocaust denier and hate Jews. Do I need proof? Not by your logic

The difference is dumb ass I don't sit on here and defend the actions of Nazis or claim that the Holocaust wasn't really a big deal.

..you do worse--you defend jackass criminals that rob pregnant women at gunpoint

Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

George Floyd

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

1. they weren't murdered
2. Floyd did
3. proves you think with your emotions and not research:
''''''Garner had been arrested by the NYPD more than 30 times since 1980 on charges such as assault, resisting arrest, and grand larceny.'''''

THIS--THIS proves BLM/etc is bullshit--30 times!!!!!!!!!!
4.Brown ATTACKED the cop
etc etc

Case in point. He just an ignorant person. Just because someone is black it doesn’t mean they are a victim of racism. Those were all bad people.

It's always an excuse.
Don’t commit crimes and you ll be fine. Regardless of race.

Pres. Obama was given a recession and put us back in to prosperity. Run and tell that.

He didn't do shit. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. If not for the fed reserve pumping trillions into the market, we would have been in a recession his entire two terms.

He was one and done because he is a arrogant, egotistical, narcist, racist, unethical, no decorum man.

All personal features some people didn't like. But that's the problem with our country: Too many ignorant voters. We have morons that vote on a President using the same criteria they used for voting on their favorite American Idol contestant. You don't elect a leader because of personality traits, you elect a leader that's going to do good things for the country which Trump did. That's why we have an old confused guy with dementia now running the country.

Forum List

Back