Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.
explain it then

Nothing to explain, you racist morons know why BLM was created.
I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

So why would BLM just walk up into a restaurant and start harassing you?

You tell me....we were in Winchester, MA at the time. Other examples below.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
Did you watch the video? What were they protesting? LOL

You're such a troll.

Yea I watched the video, they are protesting police brutality. Dumb ass.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
''

You are in such denial.

You have shown 2 vidoes and you claim that shows all of BLM.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You're such a troll.

Yep by harassing people who have nothing to do with police brutality. Dumbass....

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Don’t see BLM telling people not to do that?

Only African Americans built this country? You are sorry. We agree. Please stop opining on my posts. You never add anything of substance. Thank you.

Wow, still butt hurt, aren't you?

I made my point, you really couldn't refute it.

The problem with other people who built this country was it was voluntary AND they got to enjoy the benefits.

Black folks, not so much.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You're such a troll.

Yep by harassing people who have nothing to do with police brutality. Dumbass....

They were harassing them to join the cause dumbass, did you even watch the damn video.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Probably because you don't want to.

Only African Americans built this country? You are sorry. We agree. Please stop opining on my posts. You never add anything of substance. Thank you.

Wow, still butt hurt, aren't you?

I made my point, you really couldn't refute it.

The problem with other people who built this country was it was voluntary AND they got to enjoy the benefits.

Black folks, not so much.
I refute it 100%. You’re talking out of your ass again. Blacks in America have a better life than blacks anywhere else in the world. They are enjoying the benefits too. You are an idiot. Honestly. I am Not butt hurt but tattle tales can fuck off. That’s you. A crybaby tattle tale.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You're such a troll.

They were harassing them to join the cause dumbass, did you even watch the damn video.
You cannot force someone to join a cause. I cannot harass you to join a pro Jewish cause and I would not. In America we have a right to quiet enjoyment. You stupid fuckhead.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Probably because you don't want to.

Post a link....also still waiting for you to find one post from me that shows racism. Just one. I have many posts on this board. You accused me of being a racist so now back it up. Or STFU, you weak ass loser.

I refute it 100%. You’re talking out of your ass again. Blacks in America have a better life than blacks anywhere else in the world. They are enjoying the benefits too. You are an idiot. Honestly. I am Not butt hurt but tattle tales can fuck off. That’s you. A crybaby tattle tale.

Wow. Tattle Tales.. What are you in third grade?

Sorry, man, we aren't comparing to other places in the world... we are comparing to here. You wouldn't last a day having to put up with the sort of bullshit black folks have to put up with.

I refute it 100%. You’re talking out of your ass again. Blacks in America have a better life than blacks anywhere else in the world.

Absolutely. The beverage store I frequent is owned by an Indian couple. They have a thriving business. They came here with little money, worked night and day, finally invested in their own beverage store, and are very successful. Very seldom do I go there being the only customer. Sometimes you can't even get in their parking lot.

After he made some money, he parlayed that into rental property and became a landlord as well. A few years ago, he and his wife bought a hotel in a small town. Now she's out there trying to run the hotel and he stays here running the store.

How is it these minorities can come here and be so successful, and most of our blacks who were born and lived here all their lives can't?

Last edited:

Sorry, man, we aren't comparing to other places in the world... we are comparing to here. You wouldn't last a day having to put up with the sort of bullshit black folks have to put up with.
I have all my life. High end basketball. I was The minority and a Jew at that. You don’t know shit about me, fat boy. Report that. And yes you are in 3rd grade. I treat black people like I treat white people. Equally.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

because they are jackass RACISTS '''protesting'' for LIES

The only Jackass racists are you and your ilk that live by LIES.
The vast majority of these jackass racists are also idiot Qannon believers.
the blacks are the racists --not the whites

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

because they are jackass RACISTS '''protesting'' for LIES

The only Jackass racists are you and your ilk that live by LIES.
The vast majority of these jackass racists are also idiot Qannon believers.
the blacks are the racists --not the whites
Assfaceias is. Most blacks are just like most whites. Good people.

I have all my life. High end basketball. I was The minority and a Jew at that. You don’t know shit about me, fat boy. Report that. And yes you are in 3rd grade. I treat black people like I treat white people. Equally.
..they think a lot whites are wearing hoods and not giving them the same treatment/service/etc --they are watching Roots too much

..they think a lot whites are wearing hoods and not giving them the same treatment/service/etc --they are watching Roots too much
They are just assholes

Actually it's the MMM. Media Mind Manipulation. It's worked for them for a very long time, so why not use it? The more victims they can create, the stronger the Democrat party.

Actually it's the MMM. Media Mind Manipulation. It's worked for them for a very long time, so why not use it? The more victims they can create, the stronger the Democrat party.

great links
..one time, on ABC, 4 of the top 7 headlines were anti-white/poor minorities headlines --that was on the main page

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You're such a troll.

You cannot force someone to join a cause. I cannot harass you to join a pro Jewish cause and I would not. In America we have a right to quiet enjoyment. You stupid fuckhead.

Cocksucka I never said what they were doing was right.

Forum List

Back