Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.
explain it then

Nothing to explain, you racist morons know why BLM was created.
I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

So why would BLM just walk up into a restaurant and start harassing you?

You tell me....we were in Winchester, MA at the time. Other examples below.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
Their BLM signs were there as a coincidence I guess? They don't but you treat everyone here as though they do. I do not owe you anything. My parents were immigrants. Never owned slaves and neither did their ancestors. Your woe is me crybaby act is getting old. Sorry you hate your skin color. No one else does or cares. I treat people the same regardless. Same...meaning you don't get any special sympathy from me.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

because they are jackass RACISTS '''protesting'' for LIES

The only Jackass racists are you and your ilk that live by LIES.
The vast majority of these jackass racists are also idiot Qannon believers.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

.....remember--the R word means nothing now since you people use it so much for so much bullshit.....Mr Trump is not a racist..we are not racists/etc......you've never proved it because it can't be proven

How many disagree? 3 or 4? Come on leftist, your broad brushing is crazy. We don't all look and think alike.

Just 3 or 4 in this thread alone. Plenty more from my observations of the many topics on USMB regarding Floyd/Chauvin. You're naive if you don't think this is a partisan issue.

Just notice that you're not going to directly call out your fellow Trumpsters as "crazy" for defending Chauvin, but you do take issue with me for pointing out the findings of the factual autopsy reports. Proves my point. This is a partisan issue.
I do it all the time. Find those posts if you so choose. You're such a leftist its crazy. Not partisan at all. The act was heinous. Doesn't mean we need to burn America over it and demonize our police force.

playtime --- do I attack the retards on the far right on this board, yes or no? And Playtime is no friend of mine....

' attack ' ? not sure. i can't think of anything or anyone specific - but i won't say you never did. i have seen you disagree with trump humpers, & you have said so when you do ...

so....we're NOT friends???????????????????? damn. :slap:
You didn't see me blast the dude who blasted Jews? He is a Trump guy. Hawk said I was going to go to Hell, LOL. Redcurtain threatened to come and attack me. I welcomed the opportunity. Those are are just a few examples.

^ 'You didn't see me blast the dude who blasted Jews?'

i know you laid him out flat with sarcastic humor - it was funny as hell; but it wasn't an 'attack' in the classic sense.

Has the killer/s gotten away w/it OP?
Chauvin didn't get away with it either. He was arrested and jailed. And?
It is stupid to think a person being ARRESTED means police and judicial reform is over and done with.....

This is why dic suckers like you don't really give a fuck about criminal and justice reform.....except for when you are upset that sycophantic insurrectionists are now dealing with that same justice system

Their BLM signs were there as a coincidence I guess? They don't but you treat everyone here as though they do. I do not owe you anything. My parents were immigrants. Never owned slaves and neither did their ancestors. Your woe is me crybaby act is getting old. Sorry you hate your skin color. No one else does or cares. I treat people the same regardless. Same...meaning you don't get any special sympathy from me.

sorry, man, when one group does all the really hard work of building this country, and your forebears get an advantage merely by their skin color the minute they stepped off the boat, then there is something seriously unjust about that.

yes, no one alive today ever owned a slave and most of our ancestors didn't, either. But the system of racism benefits us still.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

.....remember--the R word means nothing now since you people use it so much for so much bullshit.....Mr Trump is not a racist..we are not racists/etc......you've never proved it because it can't be proven

You prove it every time you start one of your racist threads and Trump proves it every time he opens his mouth.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You prove it every time you start one of your racist threads and Trump proves it every time he opens his mouth.
..you have discredited yourself because you can't/won't explain BLM
HAHAHHAHAHAH
no---ti's not proven....we laugh HAHAHAHAH every time you use the word--it means nothing now

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

..you have discredited yourself because you can't/won't explain BLM
HAHAHHAHAHAH
no---ti's not proven....we laugh HAHAHAHAH every time you use the word--it means nothing now

I haven't discredited Jack, it has been explained a 1k times.

sorry, man, when one group does all the really hard work of building this country, and your forebears get an advantage merely by their skin color the minute they stepped off the boat, then there is something seriously unjust about that.

yes, no one alive today ever owned a slave and most of our ancestors didn't, either. But the system of racism benefits us still.
Only African Americans built this country? You are sorry. We agree. Please stop opining on my posts. You never add anything of substance. Thank you.

How many disagree? 3 or 4? Come on leftist, your broad brushing is crazy. We don't all look and think alike.

Just 3 or 4 in this thread alone. Plenty more from my observations of the many topics on USMB regarding Floyd/Chauvin. You're naive if you don't think this is a partisan issue.

Just notice that you're not going to directly call out your fellow Trumpsters as "crazy" for defending Chauvin, but you do take issue with me for pointing out the findings of the factual autopsy reports. Proves my point. This is a partisan issue.
I do it all the time. Find those posts if you so choose. You're such a leftist its crazy. Not partisan at all. The act was heinous. Doesn't mean we need to burn America over it and demonize our police force.

playtime --- do I attack the retards on the far right on this board, yes or no? And Playtime is no friend of mine....

' attack ' ? not sure. i can't think of anything or anyone specific - but i won't say you never did. i have seen you disagree with trump humpers, & you have said so when you do ...

so....we're NOT friends???????????????????? damn. :slap:
You didn't see me blast the dude who blasted Jews? He is a Trump guy. Hawk said I was going to go to Hell, LOL. Redcurtain threatened to come and attack me. I welcomed the opportunity. Those are are just a few examples.

^ 'You didn't see me blast the dude who blasted Jews?'

i know you laid him out flat with sarcastic humor - it was funny as hell; but it wasn't an 'attack' in the classic sense.
That’s all these idiots understand. Some still believe we have horns and tails.

It is stupid to think a person being ARRESTED means police and judicial reform is over and done with.....

This is why dic suckers like you don't really give a fuck about criminal and justice reform.....except for when you are upset that sycophantic insurrectionists are now dealing with that same justice system
You got that from my post? Reform what? Don’t commit crimes and you won’t go to jail. It’s not brain surgery. Stop pointing fingers at others for your misgivings. You complain a lot.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You calling someone else an idiot is rich. You think I am racist simply because I am white. You’re the epitome of idiot.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

You calling someone else an idiot is rich. You think I am racist simply because I am white. You’re the epitome of idiot.

No I believe most white folks are not racist, I think you are a racist because that is what you act like.

You got that from my post? Reform what? Don’t commit crimes and you won’t go to jail. It’s not brain surgery. Stop pointing fingers at others for your misgivings. You complain a lot.
So whenever you dic suckers were whining about how the courts and law enforcement in general were all controlled by the Deep State and rigged because they were indicting people left and right in Trump circles -- yall were lying right??

But when we have ACTUAL proof that there are 2 justice systems for the rich and the poor -- that's all bullshit?

Shut yo goofy ass up

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

No I believe most white folks are not racist, I think you are a racist because that is what you act like.
Show one post that I "act" like a racist. Just one. Thank you. Because I want to treat you equally? That makes me a racist? What a joke.

So whenever you dic suckers were whining about how the courts and law enforcement in general were all controlled by the Deep State and rigged because they were indicting people left and right in Trump circles -- yall were lying right??

But when we have ACTUAL proof that there are 2 justice systems for the rich and the poor -- that's all bullshit?

Shut yo goofy ass up
When did I ever state that? Find that post. You keep using the word "dick sucker"....stop projecting.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

Did you watch the video? What were they protesting? LOL

You're such a troll.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Forum List

Back