Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

How many disagree? 3 or 4? Come on leftist, your broad brushing is crazy. We don't all look and think alike.

Just 3 or 4 in this thread alone. Plenty more from my observations of the many topics on USMB regarding Floyd/Chauvin. You're naive if you don't think this is a partisan issue.

Just notice that you're not going to directly call out your fellow Trumpsters as "crazy" for defending Chauvin, but you do take issue with me for pointing out the findings of the factual autopsy reports. Proves my point. This is a partisan issue.
I do it all the time. Find those posts if you so choose. You're such a leftist its crazy. Not partisan at all. The act was heinous. Doesn't mean we need to burn America over it and demonize our police force.

playtime --- do I attack the retards on the far right on this board, yes or no? And Playtime is no friend of mine....

' attack ' ? not sure. i can't think of anything or anyone specific - but i won't say you never did. i have seen you disagree with trump humpers, & you have said so when you do ...

so....we're NOT friends???????????????????? damn. :slap:

..many black CHILDREN are murdered by blacks --we hear nothing from BLM
..but when a jackass criminal is killed---OMG!!!
= jackass RESISTING criminal is more important than INNOCENT children
--we see why their culture is self destructive

What do you expect from a group of people that are fine with killing innocent babies who did nothing, and protest murderers being executed in prison?

How many disagree? 3 or 4? Come on leftist, your broad brushing is crazy. We don't all look and think alike.

Just 3 or 4 in this thread alone. Plenty more from my observations of the many topics on USMB regarding Floyd/Chauvin. You're naive if you don't think this is a partisan issue.

Just notice that you're not going to directly call out your fellow Trumpsters as "crazy" for defending Chauvin, but you do take issue with me for pointing out the findings of the factual autopsy reports. Proves my point. This is a partisan issue.
I do it all the time. Find those posts if you so choose. You're such a leftist its crazy. Not partisan at all. The act was heinous. Doesn't mean we need to burn America over it and demonize our police force.

playtime --- do I attack the retards on the far right on this board, yes or no? And Playtime is no friend of mine....

' attack ' ? not sure. i can't think of anything or anyone specific - but i won't say you never did. i have seen you disagree with trump humpers, & you have said so when you do ...

so....we're NOT friends???????????????????? damn. :slap:
You didn't see me blast the dude who blasted Jews? He is a Trump guy. Hawk said I was going to go to Hell, LOL. Redcurtain threatened to come and attack me. I welcomed the opportunity. Those are are just a few examples.

You're an idiot, why was BLM created and what are they protesting?

That's a good question.

And the real answer is that BLM isn't new at all. Used to be called "Occupy" , "Coffee Party" "SEIU" "Weather Underground" and "Yippies" Among other names. Just the same people, controlled by the same elite oligarchs , trying to transform America into a soviet state.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Was the killer a cop and did they get away with it?
No to both? Oh I thought so.
Did Chauvin get away with it? Do tell. You don't think. That is your primary issue. So black lives only matter if police officers kill them?
Correct. BLM is only involved when cops kill, intimidate, or harass Black people. If you were halfway intelligent you would look at their mission statement but we both know thinking is hard for you.
The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.

I guess black on black crime should continue. Carry on....
We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence. I know youre not really worried about it because it doesnt fit your narrative but you carry on and make sure you lower white on white violence.
You do? Cause its happening at alarming rates that are much higher than police on black violence that gets all the publicity. Guess that doesn't fit your narrative? Funny, Jews don't have the crab mentality that you seem to? I enjoy educating you. Thank you for the opportunity.

So youre saying your more worried about a situation where a Black person thats a criminal killing another Black person than a LEO thats actually hired to stop crime doing the same thing? Somehow I dont believe that. You guys whine all the time about people calling you racist. So I'm sure that if Black cops started killing, harrassing, and intimidating white boys you would shit on yourself and cry as loud as possible,
It gets deeper than that but to me all lives matter and black on black crime is a bigger problem than police brutality, yes. So if you really believed black lives matter you would be asking different questions. Calling someone a racist is weak sauce.
All Lives dont matter until Black Lives Matter. If your reply to BLM is "all lives matter" then you're a racist.
There is still the problem of people not wanting to live around African Americans in many areas for safety reasons.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.
explain it then

Nothing to explain, you racist morons know why BLM was created.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

your reply PROVES BLM is bullshit
you are afraid to!!!!!!!!! because they don't make sense
..either explain or forever be known as a LYING racist

We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence

No, you don't. It's the opposite, in fact. The DemoKKKrats who run the big urban shitholes promote black on black violence by keeping them poor, uneducated, addicted, angry, and dependent on the government for everything. There are reasons all these problems are getting worse in the cities you people control, and one of them is you providing cover for the people making it that way (like you're doing here).

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Was the killer a cop and did they get away with it?
No to both? Oh I thought so.
Did Chauvin get away with it? Do tell. You don't think. That is your primary issue. So black lives only matter if police officers kill them?
Correct. BLM is only involved when cops kill, intimidate, or harass Black people. If you were halfway intelligent you would look at their mission statement but we both know thinking is hard for you.
The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.

I guess black on black crime should continue. Carry on....
We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence. I know youre not really worried about it because it doesnt fit your narrative but you carry on and make sure you lower white on white violence.
.....so fn what?? you do not put anywhere NEAR the effort/time/etc for black CHILDREN murdered by blacks
...and, we've been over this before: there is no problem of cops killing blacks= undeniable:

AND-AND--blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

Floyd killed himself, the cop didn't kill him.

Do you know what “homicide” means?

Maybe you should learn to do your own research, but, here I'll make it easy for you. HOMICIDE IS NOT NECESSARILY MURDER. homicide | Definition, Legal Aspects, & Facts Run your mouth some more junior.

Where is BLM?

Why, BLM is preparing to receive their Nobel Prize, of course, where else?

Burn,loot and murder away folks!

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

So why would BLM just walk up into a restaurant and start harassing you?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

your reply PROVES BLM is bullshit
you are afraid to!!!!!!!!! because they don't make sense
..either explain or forever be known as a LYING racist

It has been explained many times idiot, you just refuse to accept it.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

So why would BLM just walk up into a restaurant and start harassing you?
because they are jackass RACISTS '''protesting'' for LIES

Maybe you should learn to do your own research, but, here I'll make it easy for you. HOMICIDE IS NOT NECESSARILY MURDER.

I didn't say that homicide is murder.

From your link: "Homicide, the killing of one human being by another"

I agree with this. One person killed the other. Chauvin killed Floyd. Homicide.

This directly contradicts the statement that "Floyd killed himself, the cop didn't kill him". This statement does not fit the definition of a homicide.

Forum List

Back