Where Is Joe Biden?

Amazing this left wing Mossad W lover always "knows" before we do...

Or....Biden called in yesterday to a campaign event and said as much.

But tell us again how Trump is a hologram and 'zionists' destroyed the twin towers, tinfoil. So we can all point and laugh.

Says you. Prove that the signature is fake.

The burden of proof that its fake is entirely on you, tinfoil.

Prove its a deep fake.

The burden of proof that its fake is entirely on you, tinfoil.

Prove Harris is lying about Joe Biden dropping out.

The burden of proof that she's lying is entirely on you, tinfoil.

Random conspiracies backed by jackshit may be evidence on Truth Social. But off that festering conspiracy shithole, your imagination means nothing.

Show us the evidence its all faked.
I see you don't understand the idea of burden of proof. The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim. I made no claim that the evidence was forged. You, on the other hand, made the positive claim that the evidence is real. You made the positive claim, so the burden is on you. I'm merely pointing out how the evidence could be faked. Quite easily too.

I see you don't understand the idea of burden of proof. The burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim. I made no claim that the evidence was forged. You, on the other hand, made the positive claim that the evidence is real. You made the positive claim, so the burden is on you. I'm merely pointing out how the evidence could be faked. Quite easily too.

So...you've got no evidence that the signature was forged, no evidence that the call was faked, zero evidence that Harris lying, and nothing that Biden's office is lying.

Well that was easy.

So...you've got no evidence that the signature was forged, no evidence that the call was faked, zero evidence that Harris lying, and nothing that Biden's office is lying.

Well that was easy.
The signature doesn’t resemble his other signatures. That does constitute evidence although it may not qualify as “proof.”

Skylar, you poor thing, bless your heart.

You really suck at this.

Thought you should know.

The signature doesn’t resemble his other signatures.

Says who?

Is it you citing yourself? Its you citing yourself, isn't it?

Again, he's scheduled to speak publicly tomorrow. This thread will not age well.

That does constitute evidence although it may not qualify as “proof.”

A signed document isn't evidence? Confirmation from his office isn't evidence? Confirmation from his VP isn't evidence? Biden calling and talking about leaving the campaign but backing Harris isn't evidence?

Oh my. No wonder your predictions are such useless dogshit.

Well that was easy.
I didn't claim they were. You claimed they were real, but have provided no evidence.

Says who?
Observation. Even a complete dumbass such as you can see the difference. Of course, that would require that you have eyesight and honesty. So that’s probably a non starter.

You still suck at this, Skylah.

IMG_1096.jpeg

Versus

IMG_1097.jpeg

Observation.

So you citing you.The only major difference is the underline.

This thread will not age well.

But tell us again how Biden calling and discussing his dropping out, how a signed letter, how confirmation from his office, how confirmation from the VP.....isn't evidence.

Just be prepared for more pointing and laughing. As the only one pushing this dipshit conspiracy....are the dipshits.

So you citing you.The only major difference is the underline.

This thread will not age well.

But tell us again how Biden calling and discussing his dropping out, how a signed letter, how confirmation from his office, how confirmation from the VP.....isn't evidence.

Just be prepared for more pointing and laughing. As the only one pushing this dipshit conspiracy....are the dipshits.
You’re beyond weak.

No. The capital letter B is very different.

I’m sorry you’re blind.

I am used to you being stupid.

Forum List

Back