Where is my Remote Control?

*sigh*

I wish.....................

:(

Awwww ... poor EZ.

Well, what are friends for, hmmmm?

man-candy1.png
:D

We lost the remote to our surround sound system 3 nights ago.

As a result, the volume hasn't been changed in 3 days. And it's LOUD.

The batteries died in our remote last week.

I got the new batteries, went to change them and discovered one of the little people has a very bad sense of humor and glued the damn thing shut while I wasn't looking. :evil:

Apparently he'd knocked the back cover off and thought he "broke" it one night while I was making dinner, so he "fixed" it to get out of being in trouble.

Whoops! :lol:

Guess who gets to be the remote now? :eusa_whistle:

I always leave mine in the bathroom.

I really think they should have a paging system on them like your cordless phone.

Newsflash!

I found the remote! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Rep to who can guess the answer to where it was!

I'd make a guess, but you already repped me for a different post, so you would not be able to rep me again.

So screw it! I'm not going to guess!!!

The batteries died in our remote last week.

I got the new batteries, went to change them and discovered one of the little people has a very bad sense of humor and glued the damn thing shut while I wasn't looking. :evil:

Apparently he'd knocked the back cover off and thought he "broke" it one night while I was making dinner, so he "fixed" it to get out of being in trouble.

Whoops! :lol:

Guess who gets to be the remote now? :eusa_whistle:

Oh mom he was just trying to well okay stay out of trouble. One time when I was like 14 we were playing baseball in the house , a big no no, and broke one of my mom's houseplants that she had brought with her from CA, well being the sneaky kids we were we took tooth pick and dental floss and sorta fixed it, until she watered it the next week. Got in HUGE trouble over that. But even worse a few months later one of my dad's fruit trees ended up tore up all over the yard and of course based on our track record we were accused, and punished when no one would own up to it, and by punished I mean the dreaded belt, turns out a cow had gotten into the yard and tore down the tree. Dad's response? "Oh well you deserved it for something we don't know about ."

Lesson learned, tell dad right away when you break something.

Nobody has the right answer yet.

Now, our remote for the living room TV is has not worked for 5 months, so we have to turn the channel by hand...........for 5 whole months! :lol:

We really don't watch a lot of TV in our house, the news, a few shows, and of course football and basketball games.

But, I may break down and buy a Universal Remote for the living room TV, even tho it's over 5 years old, and cost me $200. I'll use it until it breaks, THEN buy a new one.

That's how I roll.

In the refrigerator? I have done that a few times, I also like to put other things in there. I like putting the cereal in there, along with the peanut butter.

OK, I guess the purse is the wrong answer.

Final guess, it was in one of the drawers of your computer desk.

Forum List

Back