🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Center?

List the differences about Republicans and Democrats, then list the similarities... Then realize we don't have a right and a left, we only have a singular party that disagrees on the things that just don't make much of a difference.

From wars to bailouts, from corruption to over regulation Dems and Reps are the same..

But oh fuck me there is a fight about if gays should be allowed to get married, or if we need a new tax for the unproven global warming~!!!!!~!~!~~!!!

You're wrong. But I guess you're simply repeating what you've been told.

As someone who has been around since Harry Truman was in the White House, I can tell you that what was once the middle is now much farther right, NOT left.

“Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not. Reagan was an ideological inflection point, ending a 50-year liberal ascendancy and beginning a 30-year conservative ascendancy."
Charles Krauthammer
Oh yeah sure, gay marriage, legalized pot, exploding entitlement spending, debt piled up too the moon, federal takeover of our health care, etc., we're marching steadily to the right!

LOL
You forgot to mention abolition of labor unions, destruction of the progressive income tax code, deregulation of finance industies, monopolistic business policies, and exportation of jobs. You may have chosen not to speak of those things because they are hallmarks of the move to the right.
I didn't forget those at all, only a retard believes it's the right's fault or even a move to the right. The left has always been in bed with big business, the further left we go the less competition we have. The conservative right is for free market capitalism, not government/crony/fascist capitalism.

Businesses choose to not have unions, not "the right". The rich pay a disproportionate amount of the tax collected, if it still isn't enough for you, tough shit, but the Dems were in power a long time, again, not the right's fault. The right doesn't create monopolistic businesses but many of them are married to the left and have a cozy relationship with Dems in office, including obama.

If you actually believe that, you're just a water carrier.

List the differences about Republicans and Democrats, then list the similarities... Then realize we don't have a right and a left, we only have a singular party that disagrees on the things that just don't make much of a difference.

From wars to bailouts, from corruption to over regulation Dems and Reps are the same..

But oh fuck me there is a fight about if gays should be allowed to get married, or if we need a new tax for the unproven global warming~!!!!!~!~!~~!!!

Says the irony impaired far left drone that believes Obama is a centrist, based on their far left programming.

Says the irony impaired far left drone that believes Obama is a centrist, based on their far left programming.

Why do you need to label him? Why are labels important to you?

Forum List

Back