Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Luke 10:25-37New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

A local woman (mother of 2) was in an abusive relationship and needed a place to stay where she could gather enough money from her waitress pay to get into her own place. She needed a spot where it was unlikely she would be found, due to threats if she should leave. I opened my home to her 2 months ago. She'll likely be here another month or 2. She is the 4th such "project" I've undertaken in the last 4 years. Don't you dare talk to me about being a "good Samaritan" until you personally have provided room and board to someone for 40 of the last 54 months.

Demanding taxpayers foot the bill for your "largess" is not charity. I do all I can do without getting the government involved. Your turn.

Luke 10:25-37New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

A local woman (mother of 2) was in an abusive relationship and needed a place to stay where she could gather enough money from her waitress pay to get into her own place. She needed a spot where it was unlikely she would be found, due to threats if she should leave. I opened my home to her 2 months ago. She'll likely be here another month or 2. She is the 4th such "project" I've undertaken in the last 4 years. Don't you dare talk to me about being a "good Samaritan" until you personally have provided room and board to someone for 40 of the last 54 months.

Demanding taxpayers foot the bill for your "largess" is not charity. I do all I can do without getting the government involved. Your turn.

Hey, Pee-Wee, why don't you sell that gay looking bike and you can even be a gooder samaritan.

Shitting Bull's a fucking drunk.. He won't listen to that.. That fucking idiot will be the first to get his ass sent back to MEH HI CO lmao

I was thinking more in the ways of permanent residence here, but unable to move for eternity!

You NaziCons are so full of hate and stupidity. No wonder you hate immigrant children who have fled a life of hunger, poverty, and violence.

We all have the proverbial CROSS TO BEAR, that's their's! ...How about all the black children in Somalia starving, shall we invite them?.... Hillary is down for that!

10406539_405901689550655_7691701152406098142_n.jpg

Remember how the Mayans felt when the Conquistadors came along? The diseases did most of the work for them. Now, that we have disease ridden children crossing the border, just imagine how we Americans feel about catching a disease?

Sometimes I think liberals are too concerned for the welfare of illegal immigrants than they are of their own countrymen. That is sad.

The only thing a leftist cares about is the political agenda. Every person is a pawn.

I was thinking more in the ways of permanent residence here, but unable to move for eternity!

You NaziCons are so full of hate and stupidity. No wonder you hate immigrant children who have fled a life of hunger, poverty, and violence.

We all have the proverbial CROSS TO BEAR, that's their's! ...How about all the black children in Somalia starving, shall we invite them?.... Hillary is down for that!

The U.S. didn't steal Somalia like it stole the American southwest from Hispanics.

The U.S. didn't steal Somalia like it stole the American southwest from Hispanics.
Stole it? Bullshit!

Just proving, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you don't give a fuck about the children, as anyone can plainly see those little Somalian babies are NOWHERE in as good a shape as those WELL DRESSED and FED Central American children....you care ONLY about the fucking agenda to get votes for the subversive party!.... YOU are a fucking HYPOCRITE of the first degree!....Tonto the Squaw, has been OUTED! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

So you would rather have the Southwest turned over to Mexico?

Moving the goal post eh ? First he uses Christianity, now it's land grabs and etc. when the scope is broadened. LOL.

HELL YES!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!!! Here's the map to follow:

SBmap.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

They are not invaders, they are seeking shelter and a better life.
They have entered our collective "home" in the dead of the night. Do you feed and house burglars?
They have stolen nothing. And what you believe belongs to you, if you have faith, doesn't...
They haven't stolen yet, but it's coming as there isn't enough jobs here now for our young and bright eyed or was that also a political lie?

They have entered our collective "home" in the dead of the night. Do you feed and house burglars?
They have stolen nothing. And what you believe belongs to you, if you have faith, doesn't...
They haven't stolen yet, but it's coming as there isn't enough jobs here now for our young and bright eyed or was that also a political lie?

I do hope that one of them becomes an English teacher, so they can assist you...

SBmap.gif

You must be crazy, because if you think that we killed Americans during the civil war for wanting to break away otherwise for nothing, then you sure would get a fight if thinking about taking states in the south west.

SBmap.gif

Hey Tonto...recognize this

36_99072~theodore-de-bry_cruelty-of-the-spanish-colonists-towards-the-indians,-mexico,-c-1550.jpg

or this?

maltrato03.jpg

Perhaps when the HISPANICS arrived?

CoronadoNM_1.jpg

Are you, or are you NOT an Indian? You have any FEELINGS towards your people being killed BY HISPANICS for Mexico, and beyond?

can we help fix what is going on down there in South America to make it where they are not afraid to live there? Is it money that is needed to get their economy going? Is it drug Lords scaring the pajesus out of them? Is it a crappy defunct government? Can they learn to benefit from their own land, through farming or coffee beans or something?

Sadly, I don't even know what the problem is, in their homeland....too busy fighting over whether these people should be fed or not.....or who is handing out lollipops....sad indeed.

You really don't need to understand what their problem is. You've only got to stop them from bringing it here.

It is THEIR problem. Paying for their problem is not our problem.

Forum List

Back