Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

He condemned the bigotry and hatred from both sides.

White supremacists are not the moral equivalent of the people protesting against them. Being part of that movement is abhorrent. Especially dressing up in armor and hitting people with clubs and cars.

We aren't talking moral equivalents, we are talking two groups that showed up and violence occurred. Two groups, if one of the two had not shown up, nothing would of happened. So it still takes two to fight. Who was the aggressor, we don't know however there is a lot of blame to go around. Both had a right to protest, both have the right of free speech, it looks like neither side respected the other side's rights.

The anti-protesters didn't mow people down in a car jihadi style.

I woke up this morning read more of the story and I agree the car incident, which is by far the worst incident was a white supremacist. That was unknown when I posted yesterday however I also acknowledged that it was probably a supremacist. I am just not going to jump to conclusion, there is already too much of that going on.

We still don't know other than the one incident on who the aggressor is.

You sure it was a rightwing terrorist?
Have you condemned them?

Typically you are amongst the FIRST in line to condemn any slight done by the left. Why aren't you condemning this?

Who started the violence? Do you have a link? Was the car driven by a supremacist, not sure, you have provided no proof.

I don't care whether the guy in the car was a supremacist or a protester, he deserves the death penalty. Wrong is wrong, ones politics doesn't matter.
Where is the condemnation of the act?

And why are caping for his ass?

blk-suprman.gif
Until the car is found and the driver arrested we have NO IDEA why the car hit those people.

Which of course we already knew at the time of your post yesterday.

White supremacists are not the moral equivalent of the people protesting against them. Being part of that movement is abhorrent. Especially dressing up in armor and hitting people with clubs and cars.

We aren't talking moral equivalents, we are talking two groups that showed up and violence occurred. Two groups, if one of the two had not shown up, nothing would of happened. So it still takes two to fight. Who was the aggressor, we don't know however there is a lot of blame to go around. Both had a right to protest, both have the right of free speech, it looks like neither side respected the other side's rights.

I woke up this morning read more of the story and I agree the car incident, which is by far the worst incident was a white supremacist. That was unknown when I posted yesterday however I also acknowledged that it was probably a supremacist. I am just not going to jump to conclusion, there is already too much of that going on.

We still don't know other than the one incident on who the aggressor is.

All as you need to know is who was targeted and that is was done with rage and animus.
That can be seen clearly on the video.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
see a doctor.

it was on purpose then yes I condemn it dumb fuck.
If?!?!

154.gif

Do you have a link that says it was intentional? The stories I have read the police are still trying to determine whether it was intentional or not.

My thoughts are it was intentional but until I hear from police officials I will wait for the facts like most fair minded people do.

Have you seen the video?
How in the world is there any doubt about the driver's intention?

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
All decent people condemn stuff like this, so get off the soap box.
Where is YOUR condemnation?
Remind us how you condemned the blacks that shot and killed or just shot police officers over the last 3 years?

More cops have been killed by whites in the last three years, fool. No one condones that behavior. No one.

True but the evening (NBC) news did show a picture of one of the anti-protesters who had lit an aerosol spray and attempt to burn one of the racists with it. I'd say that was violent. Granted it wasn't like the sick fuck who mowed down people with his car but it was still a violent attack.
Personally I say let the racists march and protest, don't confront them, ignore them and don't give them any air time. They'll soon realize no one is paying attention and will probably resort to other less "civic" methods that will get them locked up, that's a good thing. Confronting them gives them a sense of relevance and often plays into their hands, it's what they want.

I agree, when the protests occurred after the election, other than law enforcement no one bothered the leftwing radicals and they went away. When we confront such extremists it is probably best to let law enforcement handle them instead of the counter protesters. Matching hate with hate isn't a good idea as we saw Saturday.

What gives?

Trump’s ‘both sides’ is just as reprehensible and wrong as saying nothing at all; in fact it’s likely worse.
Why is that? Is here a rule that you cannot say anything negative about the left, since we all know they are angels incapable of doing wrong?

A bunch of loons from BOTH extreme sides incite a riot. I condemn them all.

Having said that I am responsible for my actions & mine alone. That is the greatest part of conservatism. The left however like to find fault with everyone based on the actions of individuals. This thread is a perfect example of that twisted philosophy

ONE f..king moron did.

A lone wolf, yeah? Kinda like the Islamic ISIS-inspired lone wolves, yeah? Doesn't make it any less of an act of terror, and it's looking like this was a KKK (or equivalent, there are many such groups) - inspired lone wolf attack. Well, frankly I'm surprised things like this don't happen more often, giving the hate such groups are always spewing. Until lately they haven't had the courage to turn their words to actions.
There have been other such attacks and they were done by the left wing. Take the shooting at the ball field by the left winger and his views were even that far left he was mainstream. One moron drove the car, you need to show a connection to some group to use the term loan wolf. But first I suggest you look up what the term lone wolf actually means.

He was connected with the white supremacists. What the hell are you talking about?

The left winger shooter was some crazy Bernie guy. I don't remember Bernie spouting hate, do you?

So the white supremacist you connect with all white supremacists, the left wing is some lone wolf crazy Sanders supporter. Islamic terrorists are individuals and we shouldn't hold all Muslims accountable for the act of a few.

It seems that your standards change with each group according to your left agenda. To me I hold the individuals accountable for their actions.

I don't know if not confronting them is the right answer either. It makes it look like your town/city is okay with racism.

But, I don't know Trump's feelings about what happened. I just know that he missed a HUGE opportunity to score points. My brother, who pretty much hates Trump, even told me that if Trump just did what he should've done and condemned the white nationalists, and not said, "from all sides", he would've won a lot of respect with him. But of course Trump didn't do that.

In my opinion, big mistake. Unless his supporters really are racists and would get mad at him for condemning a racist hate movement.
To be honest I could give a shit how Trump feels about it let alone any politician. Can't stand Trump, didn't like Obama and wasn't all that happy with Shrub but I do know the racist claims about Trump are nothing more than hyped up political rhetoric just like the Obama Muslim claims were. People always look for bias confirmation and most don't realize they're doing it.

I concur, Trump is doing a terrible job, that is why I couldn't vote for him. The left is just pushing their hate agenda and it seems that they won't be satisfied until they get back in power. Article after article about him hating everyone. And all of it is speculation.

I condemn the violence regardless of where it originated from.

The bigger picture that is apparently being overlooked here is that this is yet another sign of the escalating tensions which could lead to a national conflict and eventual martial law. Where did it basically begin? Remember the guy who was going to unite us? Obama. He and Holder fanned the flames of racial tension of the several riots in major US cities like Baltimore. The killings of a few errant young black boys with a chip on their shoulder. The whole BLM thing. Through the whole thing, Obama and Holder played an active roll in fueling hatred against cops, martyring those couple of youths and aiding the division of the country rather than its unity. Rather than speak out against racially motivated actions and events, they repeatedly defended them, therefore justifying the feelings in many eyes.

I thought this whole thing had been settled in the '60's---- until it was dug up again in the last decade or so by the preaching of victimhood by the Democrats. White supremacists don't help the matter but many blacks have been particularly proactive in racial identity and separatism over the years. Everyone is entitled to their view and lifestyle choices but if people can't stop HATING and BLAMING each other for things and just MOVE ON and accept each other and live together, this country is in for a really big problem.

That's why it's critical that Trump denounces this white nationalist shit directly.

I condemn the violence regardless of where it originated from.

The bigger picture that is apparently being overlooked here is that this is yet another sign of the escalating tensions which could lead to a national conflict and eventual martial law. Where did it basically begin? Remember the guy who was going to unite us? Obama. He and Holder fanned the flames of racial tension of the several riots in major US cities like Baltimore. The killings of a few errant young black boys with a chip on their shoulder. The whole BLM thing. Through the whole thing, Obama and Holder played an active roll in fueling hatred against cops, martyring those couple of youths and aiding the division of the country rather than its unity. Rather than speak out against racially motivated actions and events, they repeatedly defended them, therefore justifying the feelings in many eyes.

I thought this whole thing had been settled in the '60's---- until it was dug up again in the last decade or so by the preaching of victimhood by the Democrats. White supremacists don't help the matter but many blacks have been particularly proactive in racial identity and separatism over the years. Everyone is entitled to their view and lifestyle choices but if people can't stop HATING and BLAMING each other for things and just MOVE ON and accept each other and live together, this country is in for a really big problem.

That's why it's critical that Trump denounces this white nationalist shit directly.
There's nothing critical about it. When did any of you despicable douche bag hypocrites denounce the assaults on Trump supporters outside his rallies? Never. You defended it. You're a bunch of fucking barbarians.

We need President Hillary now more than ever!

I can't think of anyone worse in office than Clinton. Can you just see her staggering and falling down while on camera. She needs the Betty Ford clinic. I can't fully blame her, living with a rapist will do that to some people.

Forum List

Back