Where is the NRA? Or does there need to be a AANRA first?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Because they havent said shit in defense of anyone and both cases were in concealed carry states. Do they have to create a African American National Rifle Association first? Then once it takes off they'll ask for it to be destroyed because we promise to represent you now?

Wasn't the guy who was shot in St. Paul in possession of a legal permit to carry a firearm?

Crickets from the NRA.

Poor baby.
image.jpeg

Because they havent said shit in defense of anyone and both cases were in concealed carry states. Do they have to create a African American National Rifle Association first? Then once it takes off they'll ask for it to be destroyed because we promise to represent you now?

I'm certain you can inform us all as to exactly what happened in both of these cases since there has been no conclusions published as to the findings of any investigations. Would you be so kind as to informing us as to the facts in both cases?

we could solve the issue if we would just call them "radical black terrorists"

:eusa_whistle:

Where was the anti-gun protesters when the liberal cop killer supported black lives matter shot up police?

Where was the anti-gun protesters when the liberal cop killer supported black lives matter shot up police?

You mean the Army vet with PTSD?

What does the NRA have to do with it?

I'm certain you can inform us all as to exactly what happened in both of these cases since there has been no conclusions published as to the findings of any investigations. Would you be so kind as to informing us as to the facts in both cases?
^^. This

Eyes dont work until investigations are done? Will they get the side of the dead...oooohhhh

Figure it out Einstein

Eyes dont work until investigations are done? Will they get the side of the dead...oooohhhh

I will assume you are also an authority on jet propulsion.

Figure it out Einstein

No. YOU tell us. You are the self-proclaimed authority.

What exactly would you like the NRA to say? Or is just more of the typical left wing any gun violence is the fault of the NRA B.S ?

Your eyes dont work until the investigations are over or are you waiting to get the side of the dead guy?

Figure it out Einstein

No. YOU tell us. You are the self-proclaimed authority.

Sorry, join Big Brothers of America if you want someone to guide you

Your eyes dont work until the investigations are over or are you waiting to get the side of the dead guy?

I'm simply not like you. I wasn't in either place when the killings happened therefore I don't know what happened. I do realize you were eyewitness to both though.

Forum List

Back