Where is the NRA? Or does there need to be a AANRA first?

Because they havent said shit in defense of anyone and both cases were in concealed carry states. Do they have to create a African American National Rifle Association first? Then once it takes off they'll ask for it to be destroyed because we promise to represent you now?

I'm certain you can inform us all as to exactly what happened in both of these cases since there has been no conclusions published as to the findings of any investigations. Would you be so kind as to informing us as to the facts in both cases?

Eyes dont work until investigations are done? Will they get the side of the dead...oooohhhh

I will assume you are also an authority on jet propulsion.

Your eyes dont work until the investigations are over or are you waiting to get the side of the dead guy?

I'm simply not like you. I wasn't in either place when the killings happened therefore I don't know what happened. I do realize you were eyewitness to both though.

Ok you werent there but does you eyes work? Are you seeing these messages ok? Or is there an investigator sitting with you telling you what I'm saying?

I'm certain you can inform us all as to exactly what happened in both of these cases since there has been no conclusions published as to the findings of any investigations. Would you be so kind as to informing us as to the facts in both cases?

Eyes dont work until investigations are done? Will they get the side of the dead...oooohhhh

Your eyes dont work until the investigations are over or are you waiting to get the side of the dead guy?

I'm simply not like you. I wasn't in either place when the killings happened therefore I don't know what happened. I do realize you were eyewitness to both though.

Ok you werent there but does you eyes work? Are you seeing these messages ok? Or is there an investigator sitting with you telling you what I'm saying?

Are you now claiming what you are posting is NOT what you are saying? You're insane.

Because they havent said shit in defense of anyone and both cases were in concealed carry states. Do they have to create a African American National Rifle Association first? Then once it takes off they'll ask for it to be destroyed because we promise to represent you now?
I think the only people who still say "African-American" are white people.

They have gone back to being black people. "BLACK Lives Matter".

BET, not AAET.

See?

Are you now claiming what you are posting is NOT what you are saying? You're insane.

Then why are you waiting on an investigator to tell you what you can see on video? Do you think it was in reverse and bullets flew out of his chest and the cops caught it with his gun barrel?

They have gone back to being black people. "BLACK Lives Matter". See?

BNRA doesnt have the same ring to it

What does the NRA have to do with it?
Because liberals have nothing else....

They don't even know one of the NRAs charters was to protect blacks from democrats who wanted them disarmed so ey could kill them safely....

They could have been AALM, and that sounds cooler than BLM. But they didn't.

BET. Not AAET.

So...BNRA.

Agreed, however Louisiana is an open carry state.

They don't even know one of the NRAs charters was to protect blacks from democrats who wanted them disarmed so ey could kill them safely....
Link?

You really swallowed a big old pile of horseshit there, kid.

They could have been AALM, and that sounds cooler than BLM. But they didn't.

BET. Not AAET.

So...BNRA.

CPNRA since there is a NAACP

Link?
Sure....

www.bing.com
So you pulled that claim out of your ass. Just as I thought.

It wasn't even an original thought. You're a parroting rube.
Jesus...another stupid fucking liberal tool....

Link?
Sure....

www.bing.com

See post 31, parrot.

Link?
Sure....

www.bing.com

See post 31, parrot.
What about it fucktardliberal? Everyone with a brain knows the NRA protected blacks from you democrats....

Then why are you waiting on an investigator to tell you what you can see on video? Do you think it was in reverse and bullets flew out of his chest and the cops caught it with his gun barrel?

The video didn't capture the beginning of the confrontation idiot. No, I don't accept a video that begins half way through something as being the total facts.

The video didn't capture the beginning of the confrontation idiot. No, I don't accept a video that begins half way through something as being the total facts.

Who said it had total facts? I asked if you can make a judgement on what you can see or are you waiting for an investigation to tell you what you see?

Who said it had total facts? I asked if you can make a judgement on what you can see or are you waiting for an investigation to tell you what you see?
Seems you already did....

Like all good citizens, I will await an investigation by the Obama Justice Department to be published. I will also accept that finding since there is absolutely nothing I can do about it either way.

Forum List

Back