Where is the NRA? Or does there need to be a AANRA first?

Ok you werent there but does you eyes work? Are you seeing these messages ok? Or is there an investigator sitting with you telling you what I'm saying?

Are you now claiming what you are posting is NOT what you are saying? You're insane.

Then why are you waiting on an investigator to tell you what you can see on video? Do you think it was in reverse and bullets flew out of his chest and the cops caught it with his gun barrel?

The video didn't capture the beginning of the confrontation idiot. No, I don't accept a video that begins half way through something as being the total facts.

Who said it had total facts? I asked if you can make a judgement on what you can see or are you waiting for an investigation to tell you what you see?

Like all good citizens, I will await an investigation by the Obama Justice Department to be published. I will also accept that finding since there is absolutely nothing I can do about it either way.

Ahahahaha.....Riiiiiiight champ. And since the investigation wont have the side of the dead guy you want eveyone to believe that THIS investigation will be fair because they hired someone with a Ouija board

Are you now claiming what you are posting is NOT what you are saying? You're insane.

Then why are you waiting on an investigator to tell you what you can see on video? Do you think it was in reverse and bullets flew out of his chest and the cops caught it with his gun barrel?

The video didn't capture the beginning of the confrontation idiot. No, I don't accept a video that begins half way through something as being the total facts.

Who said it had total facts? I asked if you can make a judgement on what you can see or are you waiting for an investigation to tell you what you see?

Like all good citizens, I will await an investigation by the Obama Justice Department to be published. I will also accept that finding since there is absolutely nothing I can do about it either way.

Ahahahaha.....Riiiiiiight champ. And since the investigation wont have the side of the dead guy you want eveyone to believe that THIS investigation will be fair because they hired someone with a Ouija board

Hey, they cleared Hillary didn't they? Are you claiming Loretta Lynch is on the side of the cops all of a sudden?

So you pulled that claim out of your ass. Just as I thought.

It wasn't even an original thought. You're a parroting rube.
Jesus...another stupid fucking liberal tool....
See post 31, parrot.
What about it fucktardliberal? Everyone with a brain knows the NRA protected blacks from you democrats....
So you heard a made up story, and parroted it enough times that you bleeved it became true after repeating it ten times. Is that it?

By the way, the KKK is, and always has been, extreme right wing Christians. Glad to help.

i5snld.jpg

We're REPUBLICANS now.

106is6c.jpg

Duuuuuhhhhh...wait, wut? Ya means ta tell me that cross all them Kluxers wears is a Christian symbol? No way!

Den how cum I nevers hear my Republican heroes call them "Christian terra-ists" duh way I want Obammy ta call ISIS "Muslim terra-ists"?

Because liberals have nothing else....

They don't even know one of the NRAs charters was to protect blacks from democrats who wanted them disarmed so ey could kill them safely....
Link?
Sure....

www.bing.com

it was booolshit. LOL

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politi...ed-slaves-from-klan-black-leader-says/2125548

Jesus...another stupid fucking liberal tool....
See post 31, parrot.
What about it fucktardliberal? Everyone with a brain knows the NRA protected blacks from you democrats....
So you heard a made up story, and parroted it enough times that you bleeved it became true after repeating it ten times. Is that it?

By the way, the KKK is, and always has been, extreme right wing Christians. Glad to help.

i5snld.jpg

We're REPUBLICANS now.

106is6c.jpg
yoir democrat relatives? How proud you must be to have such anrich democrat history in your family like that.......

This entire thread is one long fallacy of argument from complete ignorance.

We still do not have a list of findings of fact.

We still do not have the two lists of what he said and she said (the cop is the he and the welfare queen is the she).

Because they havent said shit in defense of anyone and both cases were in concealed carry states. Do they have to create a African American National Rifle Association first? Then once it takes off they'll ask for it to be destroyed because we promise to represent you now?

They released a statement today, but it was rather vague.

This entire thread is one long fallacy of argument from complete ignorance.

We still do not have a list of findings of fact.

We still do not have the two lists of what he said and she said (the cop is the he and the welfare queen is the she).

You want statements from all parties before your eyes can see the video? Uhhh ok, but since the other party is dead and you already called the other witness a welfare queen it's obvious you aren't waiting for any facts. You're waiting for the cops to exonerate themselves so you can go "See, I knew nothing went wrong there".

Unless dead guys can talk and you consider someone you've called a "welfare queen" to be honest.

Hey, they cleared Hillary didn't they? Are you claiming Loretta Lynch is on the side of the cops all of a sudden?

Hillary ain't dead. Maybe on the inside but physically? No

Forum List

Back