Where is the outrage?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Monkeypox was supposed to be different, because it is much harder to transmit, treatments and vaccines were already available, much was known about a virus first described in 1958 and so many lessons were supposedly learned from COVID-19.
Yet the United States now has the world's biggest outbreak of monkeypox with more than 6,600 Americans diagnosed since mid-May.

US now has the world’s biggest monkeypox outbreak

I remember when the lack of federal response to a disease was a bad thing. Now, those critics dont say a word. Why is that?
LOL JK. I know why... :lol:
Now dont get me wrong, the fed gov doesnt have much power to thwart this kind of thing. Im simply pointing out how disingenuous federal supremacists are. NEVER EVER listen to a word they have to say. All they do is lie.
Now watch. The only response from a federal supremacist on this thread will be deflection. IF they even respond.

Last edited:
The problem in America is that the Liberal Elite glorifies sodomy, which is the principle cause of the monkeypox.

Put a behavior on a pedestal, you'll get more of it.

Even during the covid panic, liberal officials outlawed people drinking in bars and even closed liquor stores. But they never put any restriction at all on men taking it in the butt.

Monkeypox was supposed to be different, because it is much harder to transmit, treatments and vaccines were already available, much was known about a virus first described in 1958 and so many lessons were supposedly learned from COVID-19.
Yet the United States now has the world's biggest outbreak of monkeypox with more than 6,600 Americans diagnosed since mid-May.

I remember when the lack of federal response to a disease was a bad thing. Now, those critics dont say a word. Why is that?
Now dont get me wrong, the fed gov doesnt have much power to thwart this kind of thing. Im simply pointing out how disingenuous federal supremacists are. NEVER EVER listen to a word they have to say. All they do is lie.
Now watch. The only response from a federal supremacist on this thread will be deflection. IF they even respond.
6,600 eh? Not exactly a health crisis on far with the ongoing Covid pandemic, is it? Let's see..transmissible by close bodily contact..usually sexual and usually men who have sex with men.
Not millions dead and Billions affected.

Monkeypox vaccines have been slow to roll out of Big Pharma...but it is improving. No need to mask or to distance, so other than education--not much for there to be all that much of a kerfuffle about. The Fed is responding..and the media is trying to gin up some outrage--but, most of us just don't care.

6,600 eh? Not exactly a health crisis on far with the ongoing Covid pandemic, is it? Let's see..transmissible by close bodily contact..usually sexual and usually men who have sex with men.
Not millions dead and Billions affected.

Monkeypox vaccines have been slow to roll out of Big Pharma...but it is improving. No need to mask or to distance, so other than education--not much for there to be all that much of a kerfuffle about. The Fed is responding..and the media is trying to gin up some outrage--but, most of us just don't care.
You are comparing covid stats 2 years later to something new? GTFO :rolleyes:
At least it wasnt a deflection. Just a premise built on stupidity :lol:

California hosts the Nation's two largest Pride Events ... Los Angeles Pride Festival (June) and San Diego Pride Festival (July) ...
There's no way they are going to start calling them Super Spreader Events ... Just not going to happen ... :thup:

However ... There's a chance they will suggest more mail-in ballot options in the face of imminent danger.

I remember when covid hit and many people didnt care. They were crucified by the same sort of people saying "they dont care" about this.
The lefts war on gays :lol:

that puts 1.1 million doses that’s out in the United States. And so, that matters. It’s very important as we’re trying to really have a aggressive approach to dealing with monkeypox

What more response do you suggest?

Dufus...Do you remember the beginning of the pandemic? At what point was the list of those affected limited to a few thousand? A day or two?
My point is that there is no comparison--evrything is different except your disire to toss some mud at your hobbyhorse...and thus your faux outrage at the Fed for not reacting is some kind of 'hair on fire' panic mode is not tenable.

A premise built on stupidity..yeah...I that fits your op to a T

Dufus...Do you remember the beginning of the pandemic? At what point was the list of those affected limited to a few thousand? A day or two?
My point is that there is no comparison--evrything is different except your disire to toss some mud at your hobbyhorse...and thus your faux outrage at the Fed for not reacting is some kind of 'hair on fire' panic mode is not tenable.

A premise built on stupidity..yeah...I that fits your op to a T
I First, you dont know shit about monkeypox so you cant say there isnt a comparison.
Second, yes i love to call you hypocritical partisans out every chance i get.
Third, I clearly stated the fed doesnt have the power to do much about this, I was simply calling you idiots out. So you were wrong again. Is your comprehension level, that of a dead ant?

that puts 1.1 million doses that’s out in the United States. And so, that matters. It’s very important as we’re trying to really have a aggressive approach to dealing with monkeypox

What more response do you suggest?
Did either of you tards read the OP?

But CNN is fake news! :lol:

At this point in the COVID outbreak more than 600,000 people were infected all around the country.

You really cannot see the difference between 6,000 and 600,000?

I First, you dont know shit about monkeypox so you cant say there isnt a comparison.
Second, yes i love to call you hypocritical partisans out every chance i get.
Third, I clearly stated the fed doesnt have the power to do much about this, I was simply calling you idiots out. So you were wrong again. Is your comprehension level, that of a dead ant?
Damn..doubling down on dumb eh? You assume i don't know anything about MP---which is just a bit stupid. i can, and do, say there is not cogent comparison either in effect or in response. Anyone who does is an idiot..that would be you--if i thought you actually cared about anything other that kicking your favorite dead horse~

Doubt I'm a partisan..as you mean it anyway. But I have to be..for you to save some face, right? Is OK..I know of old that you are a legend in your own mind--and have no intellectual integrity at all.

Last edited:
But CNN is fake news! :lol:
forensic reading is your friend..'contained' is this context means all those who have sex with men should get vaccinated instead of those known to be exposed or those who have caught the disease.

Still a very small number indeed..and nothing that i have to be worried about..now if you have personal concerns..perhaps you should get vaxxed for the Monkey Pox?

Damn..doubling down on dumb eh? You assume i don't know anything about MP---which is just a bit stupid. i csn, and do, say there is not cogent comparision either in effect or in response. Anyone who does is an idiot..that would be you--if i thought you actually cared about anything other that kicking your favorite dead horse~

Doubt I'm a partisan..as you mean it anyway. But I have to be..for you to save some face, right? Is OK..I know of old that you are a legend in your own mind--and have no intellectual integrity at all.
Where did you learn it from? The same people that were consistently wrong about covid? :lol:

forensic reading is your friend..'contained' is this context means all those who have sex with men should get vaccinated instead of those known to be exposed or those who have caught the disease.

Still a very small number indeed..and nothing that i have to be worried about..now if you have personal concerns..perhaps you should get vaxxed for the Monkey Pox?
awww a cliche gay joke! How clever :lol:

The problem in America is that the Liberal Elite glorifies sodomy, which is the principle cause of the monkeypox.

Put a behavior on a pedestal, you'll get more of it.

Even during the covid panic, liberal officials outlawed people drinking in bars and even closed liquor stores. But they never put any restriction at all on men taking it in the butt.
There are several ways to transmit the virus besides your fav way.

At this point in the COVID outbreak more than 600,000 people were infected all around the country.

You really cannot see the difference between 6,000 and 600,000?
OMG
We have the worlds biggest outbreak. I remember when that was a bad thing.
Im sure you do too, you just cant help defending leftists for some reason..

OMG
We have the worlds biggest outbreak. I remember when that was a bad thing.
Im sure you do too, you just cant help defending leftists for some reason..

The world's biggest outbreak is 6000 people. Context matters.

One is airborne, one is not. Context matters.

This is not a left/right thing no matter how hard you try and make it out to be.

Forum List

Back