Where is the outrage?

Monkeypox was supposed to be different, because it is much harder to transmit, treatments and vaccines were already available, much was known about a virus first described in 1958 and so many lessons were supposedly learned from COVID-19.
Yet the United States now has the world's biggest outbreak of monkeypox with more than 6,600 Americans diagnosed since mid-May.

US now has the world’s biggest monkeypox outbreak

I remember when the lack of federal response to a disease was a bad thing. Now, those critics dont say a word. Why is that?
LOL JK. I know why... :lol:
Now dont get me wrong, the fed gov doesnt have much power to thwart this kind of thing. Im simply pointing out how disingenuous federal supremacists are. NEVER EVER listen to a word they have to say. All they do is lie.
Now watch. The only response from a federal supremacist on this thread will be deflection. IF they even respond.
Has Biden declared the monkeypox outbreak a hoax?

Has Biden resisted testing people for monkeypox?

6,600 cases? How many deaths? Zero?

Has Biden said monkeypox will go away like magic?

Has Biden said we should look into injecting people with disinfectant to cure monkeypox?

Exactly what is it we are supposed to be outraged about?

Has Biden said we should look into injecting people with disinfectant to cure monkeypox?

This is obviously the fed govts fault!

Monkeypox was supposed to be different, because it is much harder to transmit, treatments and vaccines were already available, much was known about a virus first described in 1958 and so many lessons were supposedly learned from COVID-19.
Yet the United States now has the world's biggest outbreak of monkeypox with more than 6,600 Americans diagnosed since mid-May.

I remember when the lack of federal response to a disease was a bad thing. Now, those critics dont say a word. Why is that?
Now dont get me wrong, the fed gov doesnt have much power to thwart this kind of thing. Im simply pointing out how disingenuous federal supremacists are. NEVER EVER listen to a word they have to say. All they do is lie.
Now watch. The only response from a federal supremacist on this thread will be deflection. IF they even respond.

I have to remember not to engage in gay sex raves. Shouldn't be a problem ...

Defending Biden because you're out to fix the Republican party, there you go, you made my case for me ... again ...

Dufus...Do you remember the beginning of the pandemic? At what point was the list of those affected limited to a few thousand? A day or two?
My point is that there is no comparison--evrything is different except your disire to toss some mud at your hobbyhorse...and thus your faux outrage at the Fed for not reacting is some kind of 'hair on fire' panic mode is not tenable.

A premise built on stupidity..yeah...I that fits your op to a T
Like when Pelosi was prancing around Chinatown and De Blasio were telling folks to get out there and show that silly virus what for. Yeah, I remember that.

Yes, that's what my second sentence said too

Hard to ignore your nature, bro

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't going for the insult, but you were, huh? You should have read the second sentence you fucking schmuck, I mean duh, how stupid are you? It completely changed the first sentence. Stay after school and take extra reading lessons

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't going for the insult, but you were, huh? You should have read the second sentence you fucking schmuck, I mean duh, how stupid are you? It completely changed the first sentence. Stay after school and take extra reading lessons
I read it, idiot. I was implying you were gay.
Arent too bright, ey?

I read it, idiot. I was implying you were gay.
Arent too bright, ey?

That's what I just said you fucking schmuck, you implied I was gay and did NOT READ THE SECOND SENTENCE. I just walked through that with you, and you just explained to me what I JUST TOLD YOU.

Learn to read, and talk about an idiot, fucking shit, man

That's what I just said you fucking schmuck, you implied I was gay and did NOT READ THE SECOND SENTENCE. I just walked through that with you, and you just explained to me what I JUST TOLD YOU.

Learn to read, and talk about an idiot, fucking shit, man
AGAIN, I did read it and understood. I didnt give a damn what you said.
LET ME REPEAT : I read and understood what you posted, I just didnt care because I wanted to imply you are gay.
Do you understand now?
Good grief

6,600 eh? Not exactly a health crisis on far with the ongoing Covid pandemic, is it? Let's see..transmissible by close bodily contact..usually sexual and usually men who have sex with men.
Not millions dead and Billions affected.

Monkeypox vaccines have been slow to roll out of Big Pharma...but it is improving. No need to mask or to distance, so other than education--not much for there to be all that much of a kerfuffle about. The Fed is responding..and the media is trying to gin up some outrage--but, most of us just don't care.
Did you write that with a straight face

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: kaz
AGAIN, I did read it and understood. I didnt give a damn what you said.
LET ME REPEAT : I read and understood what you posted, I just didnt care because I wanted to imply you are gay.
Do you understand now?
Good grief

So you were going with the eight year insult, got it. Sounds like your speed.

I'm done bickering with you, does that cover it or you have anything new?

Gay Pox…I’m shocked!

So you were going with the eight year insult, got it. Sounds like your speed.

I'm done bickering with you, does that cover it or you have anything new?
Bye boomer

Forum List

Back