Where is the President?

There is a tale of an ancient kingdom...

On day, every year, the current king would doff his royal robes, dress as a commoner, then walk alone and unguarded amongst his people...

If he came back to the palace alive, his rule was considered just, and he was considered a good man...

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

If he did not return to the palace alive, or if his guard was forced to restrain the people, he was considered an unjust king, and a bad man...

im-193404

==================

Cadet Bone Spurs was too busy inspecting underground bunkers, and hiding-out in the White House, to make any substantive appearance.

And, given his lack of empathy, idiotic conspiracy theories, and his shoddy articulation skills, he was better off not saying much of anything.
Oh look! Obama's tranny wife that probably is the real man in the relationship.
Michelle Obama has a penis. That ain't no bullshit.

What all them lumps up in them drawers? That ain't no vagina. No sir.

Diga me Tonto. You fantasize blacks?

No, come mierda, maricon mongolico.

Yo amo los negros de La Florida, porque son mis hermanos y hermanas. Pero no negros sexual para mi en estes dias.

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!
:confused-84:

Good Trumpsters just make shit up as they go.
So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.
Wow, this constant interest in my political views is flattering.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.
What's noted is your anti-MAGA, hypocritical bullshit.
You're welcome to point out any hypocrisy.

Oh, and quote me. You guys never have the balls to do that. You'd rather just make stuff up.

Thanks in advance!
Your long history of loving global slave labor is well known.
But that's expected of anyone who works as a Financial Advisor.
Slave labor? Do you know where Trump products are made? Do you know what kind of people that makes Trump products like socks and ties? Those are the products that a child labor or slave labor can make..

How are the US farmers, US Steeles, companies that are affected then layoffs are doing with the China Trade Wars? Companies are closing down in 2019 even before the Coronavirus crisis showed up.

Trump is a bad for the farmers, universities, economy, manufacturing, domestic and foreign policies. Handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and the current racism crisis now in the 16th day of demonstrations. Totally screwed up this country big time.
Wtf ever, you BS piece of shit! 'Murica! Go fuck yourself.

You have zero clues as to the reality of this situation, you leftist turd sucker!
Where are Snappys made again? You're not even American, don't even try it, you fuck!

It's srs business now, and I'm not playing your fuck-fuck games at this point, you foreign troll.

I'm for my country, and fuck you! :fu:
You are bery panny. Understand truth hurts. In what authority do you have to question me?

Showing me your deplorable low class attitude doesn’t prove anything what you are saying. Typical Trump supporter. I’m sure Trump a piece of shit is very proud of you. Go take your meth.

You are for this country? LOL. Dude you mean Russia where Trump puppet master live.
You don’t even know what you are talking about Dude.
I am for my country of USA defending against low class asshole deplorable like you ruining this country. That’s a fact.

You cannot even give me a clear rebuttal or any kinds of conversation. Meaning you don’t know anything.
Trump made this country a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant and dumb around the world because of people like you. Get a life.
Don’t worry you have 5 months to go to enjoy...... Biden will kick Trump ass out of the WH.
Oaaaa you bwerry bwerry funny liddle one, now you won on back to China and tell yor people not make world sick no more, bad, bad china man, baaaad. We take care of united states, you go back to Yina now. LOL

You are bery bery fanny beagle. Me go back to China? Why? I traveled there because I have business in China........ Are you proving your self that you are a racist piece of shit? Like Trump.

China is bad because of Trump using it as an excuse to blamed........ where he screwed this country handling the Covid-19 crisis.
Oh, please.
I can go on, if you like...
So tell me Dr. Depoto. What is your several nonsense links has anything to do with Trump stupidity and ineptness handling the Covid-19 crisis?

I gave you a long list against your post but I have not heard from you. Why not respond to that? Or you are just scared????

I also gave you a rebuttal against Pelosi. I have not heard from you either.

There is a tale of an ancient kingdom...

On day, every year, the current king would doff his royal robes, dress as a commoner, then walk alone and unguarded amongst his people...

If he came back to the palace alive, his rule was considered just, and he was considered a good man...

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

If he did not return to the palace alive, or if his guard was forced to restrain the people, he was considered an unjust king, and a bad man...

im-193404

==================

Cadet Bone Spurs was too busy inspecting underground bunkers, and hiding-out in the White House, to make any substantive appearance.

And, given his lack of empathy, idiotic conspiracy theories, and his shoddy articulation skills, he was better off not saying much of anything.
Oh look! Obama's tranny wife that probably is the real man in the relationship.
Michelle Obama has a penis. That ain't no bullshit.

What all them lumps up in them drawers? That ain't no vagina. No sir.

Diga me Tonto. You fantasize blacks?

No, come mierda, maricon mongolico.

Sure you are precious. Michelle Obama has a penis? Meaning you fantasize blacks. Just admit it.

Like I said it gives me a great pleasure blasting people like you......

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!

So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.

Oh, and quote me. You guys never have the balls to do that. You'd rather just make stuff up.

Thanks in advance!
Slave labor? Do you know where Trump products are made? Do you know what kind of people that makes Trump products like socks and ties? Those are the products that a child labor or slave labor can make..

How are the US farmers, US Steeles, companies that are affected then layoffs are doing with the China Trade Wars? Companies are closing down in 2019 even before the Coronavirus crisis showed up.

Trump is a bad for the farmers, universities, economy, manufacturing, domestic and foreign policies. Handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and the current racism crisis now in the 16th day of demonstrations. Totally screwed up this country big time.

You have zero clues as to the reality of this situation, you leftist turd sucker!
Where are Snappys made again? You're not even American, don't even try it, you fuck!

It's srs business now, and I'm not playing your fuck-fuck games at this point, you foreign troll.

You are bery panny. Understand truth hurts. In what authority do you have to question me?

Showing me your deplorable low class attitude doesn’t prove anything what you are saying. Typical Trump supporter. I’m sure Trump a piece of shit is very proud of you. Go take your meth.

You are for this country? LOL. Dude you mean Russia where Trump puppet master live.
I am for my country of USA defending against low class asshole deplorable like you ruining this country. That’s a fact.

You cannot even give me a clear rebuttal or any kinds of conversation. Meaning you don’t know anything.
Trump made this country a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant and dumb around the world because of people like you. Get a life.
Don’t worry you have 5 months to go to enjoy...... Biden will kick Trump ass out of the WH.
Oaaaa you bwerry bwerry funny liddle one, now you won on back to China and tell yor people not make world sick no more, bad, bad china man, baaaad. We take care of united states, you go back to Yina now. LOL

You are bery bery fanny beagle. Me go back to China? Why? I traveled there because I have business in China........ Are you proving your self that you are a racist piece of shit? Like Trump.

China is bad because of Trump using it as an excuse to blamed........ where he screwed this country handling the Covid-19 crisis.
Oh, please.
So tell me Dr. Depoto. What is your several nonsense links has anything to do with Trump stupidity and ineptness handling the Covid-19 crisis?

I gave you a long list against your post but I have not heard from you. Why not respond to that? Or you are just scared????

So Trump is responsible for all the nations infected by COVID.
Of course!
Trump said no more flights from China and on this very message board all the Trump Haters posted "RACIST!".

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.
Trump only did that for photo op. Nothing more.

I don't care what Pat Robertson thinks, and neither do you.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
That is so fucking hilarious. You supported these church leader when they support Trump. Now they are against Trump ......... now you don’t care. Photo op at this time is the wrong time and the wrong place..... Even Esper didn’t know and against the photo op. Several GOPs blasted this MORON for the photo op.
So you are wrong AGAIN 100%.

Correct.

When they were allying with me, on politics I was thankful and supporting them in return.

When they are choosing to oppose me and mine on political grounds, I don't support them.

For people like you, nothing the President ever does, will be the right time or the right move.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid.

At what point did Trump said anything good about this anti racist demonstrations all over the country?
Trump blasted mayor of Seattle. Mayor Durkan responded ..... go back to your bunker. So tell me Corell I know that you are a racist dog shit. Trump moron attacking the mayor. Does it helps?

I don’t really care if it bothers you or not. But Trump proved himself over and over that he is unfit, lousy and incompetent president. That’s the sad reality.

1. At several points. Pick one. Or don't. YOu don't care.

2. I have never given you cause to call me a racist. YOu are a dog fucker. Fuck you.

3. I don't know the details of why Trump attacked the Mayor. Your assumption that I follow ever statement Trump makes, like you do, with breathless abandon, would be wrong.

4. Also, fuck you some more, you race baiting asshole.

Truths sucks eh buddy..... Did I hurt your feelings?Good....... LOL. I’m cool in control. But I will never lower my class to your low low life class. I’ve been dealing with you for several years. You are a racist then you are a racist piece of crap now.

1. That I respond with harsh language to your vile lies, is not about my feelings, but about treating a piece of shit like you appropriately. That you are pretending to be too stupid to understand that, is noted and dismissed.

2. And when you make such lies, you are sinking well below me. I am still miles higher than you, because when I call you vile names, I am being honest and truthful, and fair, while when you do it, you are a piece of shit, smearing good people because you are a piece of shit. FUCK YOU.

3. I point out that you have no cause to call me "racist" and to support your accusation, you call me a "racist". I know that that is as good as your argument's get, so, thanks for trying. But, you lose you fucking faggot retard.

4. And to conclude, go choke on a bag of dicks.

I choke on bag of dicks? Is that mean you are showing your low class disgusting piece of shit attitude here??? You are a disgusting old man.

My attitude towards you, is just fine, considering you called me, "racist dog shit".

So, yes, a big old bad of dicks. Go forth and start chocking.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.

Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

That is so fucking hilarious. You supported these church leader when they support Trump. Now they are against Trump ......... now you don’t care. Photo op at this time is the wrong time and the wrong place..... Even Esper didn’t know and against the photo op. Several GOPs blasted this MORON for the photo op.

Correct.

When they were allying with me, on politics I was thankful and supporting them in return.

When they are choosing to oppose me and mine on political grounds, I don't support them.

For people like you, nothing the President ever does, will be the right time or the right move.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid.

At what point did Trump said anything good about this anti racist demonstrations all over the country?
Trump blasted mayor of Seattle. Mayor Durkan responded ..... go back to your bunker. So tell me Corell I know that you are a racist dog shit. Trump moron attacking the mayor. Does it helps?

I don’t really care if it bothers you or not. But Trump proved himself over and over that he is unfit, lousy and incompetent president. That’s the sad reality.

2. I have never given you cause to call me a racist. YOu are a dog fucker. Fuck you.

3. I don't know the details of why Trump attacked the Mayor. Your assumption that I follow ever statement Trump makes, like you do, with breathless abandon, would be wrong.

Truths sucks eh buddy..... Did I hurt your feelings?Good....... LOL. I’m cool in control. But I will never lower my class to your low low life class. I’ve been dealing with you for several years. You are a racist then you are a racist piece of crap now.

1. That I respond with harsh language to your vile lies, is not about my feelings, but about treating a piece of shit like you appropriately. That you are pretending to be too stupid to understand that, is noted and dismissed.

2. And when you make such lies, you are sinking well below me. I am still miles higher than you, because when I call you vile names, I am being honest and truthful, and fair, while when you do it, you are a piece of shit, smearing good people because you are a piece of shit. FUCK YOU.

3. I point out that you have no cause to call me "racist" and to support your accusation, you call me a "racist". I know that that is as good as your argument's get, so, thanks for trying. But, you lose you fucking faggot retard.

I choke on bag of dicks? Is that mean you are showing your low class disgusting piece of shit attitude here??? You are a disgusting old man.

My attitude towards you, is just fine, considering you called me, "racist dog shit".

Let me remind you again. You started it dick head...... You are a racist dog shit. Dude. We were talking just fine and you can’t handle it. Then you went all over the place..... You are a disgusting old man.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

I understand truth hurts. Did I blew your gaskets? Good. I’m glad I did that. I am by far classier than you Correl. You prove it here that you are nothing but a racist asshole. I’m sure Trump is so proud of you.... Sadly.

The truth? Nothing you have said is the Truth. IF it was, if you could demonstrate your claims, that would have some weight.

Instead, all you have, is repeating your smear, over and over again, like the piece of shit you are.
You started it Dick head. You know darn well I will blast you. Truth came out truth hurts. I showed you how bad is the photo op and link..... You can’t handle it....... then you went all over the place. Dude you are embarrassing yourself.,

Incorrect. I was talking to you fairly civilly when you called me "Racist dog shit" for no reason.

All you have demonstrated, is that you can't make your case and that when you fail, you start acting like an asshole.

You're welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, please.

Of course!
Trump said no more flights from China and on this very message board all the Trump Haters posted "RACIST!".

I never said Trump is responsible for all the nations infected with Covid-19......

Trump no more flights to China January 29 but only applies to non US citizens. 40,000 of US citizens were allowed to get back to US.
March 15, 2020 Trump shut down travel to Europe. He closed the west coast but the east coast was left open till March 15.
He didn’t do anything till mid March.

From early February to March he downplayed the seriousness of the CV with helps of a Fox News. February 28 in his rally.... this a New Democrat hoax.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

Let me remind you again. You started it dick head...... You are a racist dog shit. Dude. We were talking just fine and you can’t handle it. Then you went all over the place..... You are a disgusting old man.

My last post, before you showed your true colors.

"
Correct.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid."

What in there, justifies you sinking to your level?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

I understand truth hurts. Did I blew your gaskets? Good. I’m glad I did that. I am by far classier than you Correl. You prove it here that you are nothing but a racist asshole. I’m sure Trump is so proud of you.... Sadly.

The truth? Nothing you have said is the Truth. IF it was, if you could demonstrate your claims, that would have some weight.

Instead, all you have, is repeating your smear, over and over again, like the piece of shit you are.
You started it Dick head. You know darn well I will blast you. Truth came out truth hurts. I showed you how bad is the photo op and link..... You can’t handle it....... then you went all over the place. Dude you are embarrassing yourself.,

Incorrect. I was talking to you fairly civilly when you called me "Racist dog shit" for no reason.

All you have demonstrated, is that you can't make your case and that when you fail, you start acting like an asshole.
Why not go back and read you post Dude???? I act like an asshole? Dude you are an asshole. Like I said you started it not me.. I will always wants to discuss in a proper manner professionally. Lots of you when loosing the arguments here comes the attacks..... You are no different.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

"
Correct.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid."

Nothing Trump does is at the right time or right move?
Was anything Obama did at the right time or right move?

Nothing to do with luck .. Watched this guy Ron Davis on c-span

Ron Davis on c-span

A steelworker. Okay. So what.

Ok, so are we seeing the latter results of a war waged against conservative white skinned people, and worse now the police ??

Culture and class 'wars' have waged on for as long as there have been humans. Yet, you are a part of a majority, so it's pretty much a serious lack of critical thinking to believe you are being persecuted. These are seriously lazy pleas to emotion that I, as a Caucasian myself, dismiss. Care to try again?

Are the use of these recent incidents just exactly that "usery" ???? Otherwise usery that could be used by a movement that seeks to deconstruct white power in this country by any means nessesary, and if so why ????? What has led to this REALLY ????

I'd likely say it has a little something to do with white supremacists indiscriminately killing minorities because they feel like entitled Karens. Their shit is the weakest of the weak sauce. They are long past due for their shit getting extremely fucked up by a plethora of minorities, IMO.

The actual fact that we continue to see this separation by skin color has nothing to do with whites, but has everything to do with blacks who want White's head's on a platter these days for the past, but thank God we as white people know that all blacks aren't guilty of this outdated thinking .

No, it means you hope they aren't all guilty, for us poor whitey sake. :auiqs.jpg: Such a bitch move, IMO.

Why is it that blacks are able to have all black this, and all black that today, but whites can't do such a thing, and why ????

What do black people currently have that white people covet? Inquiring minds want to know, Galileo!

It's not adding up folks, and it's looking like we have an unequal situation going on here, and until this bullcrap is straightened out, then how can white people be discriminated against in these unequal ways ?

Umm, because they're not?

It could actually be a situation where as everytime the opportunity arises to twist the knife of vengence just a little bit farther into the wound, and for something that happened years and years ago, it is quickly taken advantage of for vengeful reasons. Now this can be conducted by all colors, and if it is, then all we have to do is just as we have always done, and that is to use the law against them, but give everyone their equal freedoms back, because right now it's not going well. Can't be hypocrite's on these race relations, it just don't work.

Profound stuff. Thanks.
Breaking my post up is a tactic that attempts to take away from the context and full meaning of it or it is that you strain over not having a decent debate rebuttal in regards to it, so break it up eh ??

You're complaining about how I prefer to comment, and now you have the nerve to correct debate rebuttal? Okay..
Tell me something, since you people believe there is system racism in law enforcement, why didn't Obama, Holder and Lynch address it during 8 years of the Obama administration?
Tell me something, since you people believe there is system racism in law enforcement, why didn't Obama, Holder and Lynch address it during 8 years of the Obama administration?
Uff....they did.
How come Obama couldn't fix Chicago?
Wasn't politically expedient for him to do so, and it really showed his failures in not doing such things. The man had 8 years, but was afraid to challenge the gangs in Chicago to either stop all the killings or else. Obama tried to sweet talk or bullcrap his way through his presidency, and lucky for him there is a certain amount of leeway in which covers for his failures while being on the job as president. Don't know how he sleeps at night knowing that he had the power of change, but dropped the ball in regards to the capital of murder Chicago.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

"
Correct.

My color is the same before and after.... I am against violent protester looting and burning.... But I support peaceful demonstrations especially in this time against RACISM.... I’m always against racist dog piece of shit people.

From you...... Trump nothing ever does the President right time or right move........ So tell me your excellency.

Posting photo op that you supported is good for you when church leaders, Esper, Gen Miley, Mattis, etc etc etc etc blasted Trump photo op. We are in the middle of crisis and he has the audacity to post picture.

Handling of CV-19.... blaming, finger pointing, conspiracies, tweeting nonsense, Busy playing golf, rallies, travel to India. At the same time downplaying the severity of the CV crisis.

Before Covid-19 in his regular rallies.... attack the democrats the democrats the democrats. Instigating violence against his own people the democrats . Since when you see a president attacking his own people. TRUMP.

So tell me where and what is there to love about this fucking piece of shit president? The whole world is laughing at us.....

Nothing to do with luck .. Watched this guy Ron Davis on c-span

Ron Davis on c-span

A steelworker. Okay. So what.

Ok, so are we seeing the latter results of a war waged against conservative white skinned people, and worse now the police ??

Culture and class 'wars' have waged on for as long as there have been humans. Yet, you are a part of a majority, so it's pretty much a serious lack of critical thinking to believe you are being persecuted. These are seriously lazy pleas to emotion that I, as a Caucasian myself, dismiss. Care to try again?

Are the use of these recent incidents just exactly that "usery" ???? Otherwise usery that could be used by a movement that seeks to deconstruct white power in this country by any means nessesary, and if so why ????? What has led to this REALLY ????

I'd likely say it has a little something to do with white supremacists indiscriminately killing minorities because they feel like entitled Karens. Their shit is the weakest of the weak sauce. They are long past due for their shit getting extremely fucked up by a plethora of minorities, IMO.

The actual fact that we continue to see this separation by skin color has nothing to do with whites, but has everything to do with blacks who want White's head's on a platter these days for the past, but thank God we as white people know that all blacks aren't guilty of this outdated thinking .

No, it means you hope they aren't all guilty, for us poor whitey sake. :auiqs.jpg: Such a bitch move, IMO.

Why is it that blacks are able to have all black this, and all black that today, but whites can't do such a thing, and why ????

What do black people currently have that white people covet? Inquiring minds want to know, Galileo!

It's not adding up folks, and it's looking like we have an unequal situation going on here, and until this bullcrap is straightened out, then how can white people be discriminated against in these unequal ways ?

Umm, because they're not?

It could actually be a situation where as everytime the opportunity arises to twist the knife of vengence just a little bit farther into the wound, and for something that happened years and years ago, it is quickly taken advantage of for vengeful reasons. Now this can be conducted by all colors, and if it is, then all we have to do is just as we have always done, and that is to use the law against them, but give everyone their equal freedoms back, because right now it's not going well. Can't be hypocrite's on these race relations, it just don't work.

Profound stuff. Thanks.
Breaking my post up is a tactic that attempts to take away from the context and full meaning of it or it is that you strain over not having a decent debate rebuttal in regards to it, so break it up eh ??

You're complaining about how I prefer to comment, and now you have the nerve to correct debate rebuttal? Okay..
Uff....they did.
How come Obama couldn't fix Chicago?
Wasn't politically expedient for him to do so, and it really showed his failures in not doing such things. The man had 8 years, but was afraid to challenge the gangs in Chicago to either stop all the killings or else. Obama tried to sweet talk or bullcrap his way through his presidency, and lucky for him there is a certain amount of leeway in which covers for his failures while being on the job as president. Don't know how he sleeps at night knowing that he had the power of change, but dropped the ball in regards to the capital of murder Chicago.
Correct. Obama didn't have to do anything. His work was done after Obamacare. He just had to exploit a couple Black thugs as victims to stir up the vote for reelection. He was the first Black President, and that alone is going to be his total legacy.

You're welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, please.

Of course!

I never said Trump is responsible for all the nations infected with Covid-19......

Trump no more flights to China January 29 but only applies to non US citizens. 40,000 of US citizens were allowed to get back to US.
March 15, 2020 Trump shut down travel to Europe. He closed the west coast but the east coast was left open till March 15.
He didn’t do anything till mid March.

From early February to March he downplayed the seriousness of the CV with helps of a Fox News. February 28 in his rally.... this a New Democrat hoax.
You will hate Trump no matter what he does.
If COVID didn't wind up being dangerous you would be ridiculing him.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

Why not go back and read you post Dude???? I act like an asshole? Dude you are an asshole. Like I said you started it not me.. I will always wants to discuss in a proper manner professionally. Lots of you when loosing the arguments here comes the attacks..... You are no different.

In general, Obama was not very American president, destroying American freedoms such as the freedom to choose health care. If you don't believe in American freedoms you should not even be allowed to be an American president

But that is besides the point, Mac claims he is not partisan, yet he is hyper-partisan when it comes to Trump.

You're welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, please.

Scared. Uh, no. You sit here stating there is no problem with China. I showed you there is.
They have also failed the world on covid. You can believe what you want, but facts back me up.

Am extremely embarrassed by both party's. politician's by far do not come from the people, for the people, or by the people. Not sure how multi millionaires & billionaires are able to relate to the average American. We have allowed the running of our country to become bought & paid for. Both sides represent their own interest. picking through history both party's with few exceptions change sides with the wind. Slogans & sound bites, so little honesty remains if there ever was much. I personally have few answers but try to lean towards what I believe to be true. so if I am more left minded ( just to pick one truth relevant today ) I do believe that Institutional systemic racism does exist.
Institutional systemic racism
The only prejudice is hiring at the lowest possible price.

Where is the President?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
you aint much of an "indy" if you favor one party over the other....why cant you see that?....

LOL! dude - i've voted the spectrum. (D)s (R)s AND even green party in 2000 over W. & gore/liebertoady - - -my own state senator. & i'm married to a (R) - - who many here would think is a 'RINO' because he knows a dying party when he sees one.

so never ASSume anything about me, it just makes you look silly.
...it doesnt matter who you voted for in the past "dude"....now is what counts....it makes you look silly when you call yourself an independent yet seem to never have any thing to say about the democrats but you have plenty to say about the other people......indy yea sure prove it....

sure i have. but right now, it's either (D) or (R) as far as voting goes.

duuuuuuuuuuude.
yea for the party people.....

lol... whatever. i learned in 2000 what a protest vote can do.

we got W.
yea and 8 years later we got someone almost as bad and now we have trump.....all because of you party people.....

uh-huh ... another false equivalency. you're pretty good at it.
the only false thing here is you trying to pass yourself off as an independent....

uh-huh. ^ spoken like a real trumpanzee. i'll give yer opinion the CONsideration it so richly deserves. :heehee:
and yet you cant find me defending the dipshit.......but what you said was spoken like a true democrat....... :heehee:

truth be told - i don't read much of yer crap. don't care either way, but the few posts that i have seen, you sure won't CONvince me you didn't vote for him.

that - makes you a MAGAT, whether you wear the hat or not. :whipg:
well thats ok.....you cant CONvince me you aint a democrat.....and at least with me i can prove that.....you?.....lol...

i said i am not. that works for me because i'm no liar. now whether you believe it or not, matters not. i CONsider the source questioning me ... it's not really motivating. oh well. you go boy.

Forum List

Back