Where Is The Silent Majority

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
I find this fascinating as I don't do faceplant.

Ben Shapiro gets more interactions on Facebook than all the major news outlets combined. Conservative commentators are far ahead of liberals on Facebook. Only in twitter's bubble do liberals think they're the moral authority of the world. The bubble liberals live in is real. It's just an echo chamber of left wing propaganda.

I think this is an indicator of why we see the polling the way it is. Oversampled Democrats in registered voter polling targeted at demographics where more liberals live.

Anyway you look at it, it's not good news for Democrats. They're failing at social media.

Ben Shapiro gets more interactions on Facebook than all the major news outlets combined. Conservative commentators are far ahead of liberals on Facebook. Only in twitter's bubble do liberals think they're the moral authority of the world. The bubble liberals live in is real. It's just an echo chamber of left wing propaganda.

I think this is an indicator of why we see the polling the way it is. Oversampled Democrats in registered voter polling targeted at demographics where more liberals live.

Anyway you look at it, it's not good news for Democrats. They're failing at social media.

So, the right wingertards are claiming FakeBook superiority while claiming left wingertards have Twatter superiority. Thank you for so eloquently explaining how these cancers have ruined society.

So, the right wingertards are claiming FakeBook superiority while claiming left wingertards have Twatter superiority. Thank you for so eloquently explaining how these cancers have ruined society.

Cancel culture and identity politics are liberal cancers, don't group conservatives in with those trying to undermine our Constitution.

Only in right wing fantasy do right wingers have any moral authority.

Cancel culture and identity politics are liberal cancers, don't group conservatives in with those trying to undermine our Constitution.

You aren't conservatives. You're whiny little bitches.

Only in right wing fantasy do right wingers have any moral authority.

I find that funny as libtardos have no morals. How many babies did you clowns murder in the abortion clinics today?

So says the soy boy.

So says the soy boy.

Whatever that means, princess.

Forum List

Back