Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House

I voted for the first President, Trump, who vetoed the giveaway.
The Democrats in the House vetoed Trump's veto, so don't try to bullshit your way into saying Trump sent US tax dollars overseas.

It's been 7 pages. Which article are you referring to while not answering my question that I asked you last week?
BTW, the Liberal Media is not lying when it reports more Black violence than any other group.
You say the media are lying.
No I didnt. You blame violence on the level of ones skin pigmentation. I dont. Evidently you're too stupid to see the difference. But racists by definition are stupid.

No I didnt. You blame violence on the level of ones skin pigmentation. I dont. Evidently you're too stupid to see the difference. But racists by definition are stupid.
You have yet to explain why your beloved Liberal media paints Blacks as the most violent group.
There is simply no way for you to avoid looking the fool in regard to this reality.

You have yet to explain why your beloved Liberal media paints Blacks as the most violent group.
There is simply no way for you to avoid looking the fool in regard to this reality.
Reporting a story that a black person committed murder is not "painting blacks as the most violent group". god, you're stupid.

Reporting a story of like kind every day from the same slums is

You are looking dumber with every post.
No it isnt. Just say you're a racist and we can end this discussion and move on. See people like you ie those of low intellect and racist like to sum up complex issues in a sentence or two to claim every issue is so easy to understand. It's because you're intellectually lazy.

No it isnt. Just say you're a racist and we can end this discussion and move on. See people like you ie those of low intellect and racist like to sum up complex issues in a sentence or two to claim every issue is so easy to understand. It's because you're intellectually lazy.
:laughing0301: You suck at debate because you cannot discuss a reality that's in your face 24/7 on every medium.

He’s been living rent-free in the heads of illiterates who don’t use question marks when asking questions.
Yes he has. I will not forget Trump and Trumpism until it is neutered and no longer a threat to our country.
And it is happening and I love it!

Yes he has. I will not forget Trump and Trumpism until it is neutered and no longer a threat to our country.
And it is happening and I love it!

You love being owned by another man.

Charming.

This is why we find you freaks so entertaining!

great post, btw

Charming.

great post, btw

Who am I owned by?
I am glad you are entertained by my joy that Trump and Trumpism is going down. I love it!

Charming.

great post, btw

0z6so5qqqbf91.jpg

Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House. He has not made any statement concerning the vote.
Trump has backed McCarthy for Speaker. He has lobbied for McCarthy.
The 20 Republicans not supporting McCarthy are MAGA Republicans. Amazingly they are not listening to Trump.
If McCarthy does not win the Speaker's race, it is another loss for Trump.

Where? Why he was sexualizing my mom, why?

Forum List

Back