Where is Trump during the the debate on the Speaker of the House

and you are still a simpleton who cant read
Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Always the same with these loons.

Your list is a funny joke.
#3, FACTS.....you clowns are the ones that deny facts. 81 > 74
#4, the biggest offenders are RWI's
#5 and #15, LOLOLLOLL

Fun FAKE NEWS list though.

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Always the same with these loons.

Well, I can't help that.
Fact is Trump endorsed KM months ago and has continued to support him.
trump publicly endorsed KM again today.

Straighten out your party.
(R) are a mess right now and a total embarrassment.
I’m not a Republican, I’m a MAGA.
I don’t want a tax and spend House Leader.
We’re sending billions to other nations to build walls and doing nothing for our poor.

Shows what a snob you are.

Shows what a snob you are.
I can't do anything to stop what McCarthy has planned.
Or whatever House Speaker gets elected.

What I can do is help my local community.

1). I fundraised and raised over $270,000 to help rebuilt the local community resource center.
We had a local man donate another $1.3 Million, to help our Board finish the Project.
I was a Board member on this CRC for 7 years.

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 12.40.36 PM.png

2). I give out a Minimum of ONE and a Maximum of FOUR, $1,000 Scholarships to a graduating HS Student to be used at a University, CC, or a Trade School.

And Yes, I despise trump, because his human values and characteristics of
Lying
Scamming and Conning
Adultery
Cheating
Instigating an attempted OverThrow of a Free and Fair Election
And NEVER admit any wrong doing and ALWAYS blaming others.

These values and characteristics that trump processes are NOT values I stand by.
So there you have it, IMO, trump is a vile, scum, con man human and I despise him and anyone like him.

Oddball and the other Trump minions on this site would be doing exactly what Trump tells them but there is a revolt in the cult.
What do you loyal Trump cult members think of these other cult members ignoring the cult leader.
As I predicted; Trump cult is blowing up the Republican party.

Good, blow it up. Thats much more than you say about your sheep liberals who all need to be led by the nose WITHOUT question. Just proves you're wrong again.

Good, blow it up. Thats much more than you say about your sheep liberals who all need to be led by the nose WITHOUT question. Just proves you're wrong again.
I am all for shaking up the establishment of Washington. It needs to be done.
I see the extremes on both sides getting way too much power. The key to blowing up the status quo is to not have too much power with too few people. If we blow it up and it ends up with an unbalance of power with just the extremes we missed the point.

Trump wanted to blow it up and put himself as head of the swamp. He did not think he would be blown up. A good thing he is.

Lying
Scamming and Conning
Adultery
Cheating

These values and characteristics that trump processes are NOT values I stand by.
So there you have it, IMO, trump is a vile, scum, con man human and I despise him and anyone like him.
I presume you have no money in investments because 99% of the people running them fit into the very same category you just described.
It's a good thing Investment Firms don't need to hold an Insurrection as they already run the US and send billions to other nations.

I can't do anything to stop what McCarthy has planned.
Or whatever House Speaker gets elected.

What I can do is help my local community.

1). I fundraised and raised over $270,000 to help rebuilt the local community resource center.
We had a local man donate another $1.3 Million, to help our Board finish the Project.
I was a Board member on this CRC for 7 years.

View attachment 744758
2). I give out a Minimum of ONE and a Maximum of FOUR, $1,000 Scholarships to a graduating HS Student to be used at a University, CC, or a Trade School.

And Yes, I despise trump, because his human values and characteristics of
Lying
Scamming and Conning
Adultery
Cheating

I don't give a damn what you do with a few thousand dollars targeted towards you're politically correct agenda.
There are billions of US Tax Dollars supposedly going to the poor of non-US citizens that should overtly go to the long-term improvement of the lives of US citizens.

I don't give a damn what you do with a few thousand dollars targeted towards you're politically correct agenda.
There are billions of US Tax Dollars supposedly going to the poor of non-US citizens that should overtly go to the long-term improvement of the lives of US citizens.

Of course you don't.
You have NO idea.
You have associated me with the entire range of wealth.
You keep guessing accusing me of things I'm not.

It's rather humorous to watch you pretend you are correct about everything while accusing others (well only those you label as liberals) as always wrong.

What are YOU doing to change this ^^^^^^
It appears that you send 100's of posts here on a daily basis, and you do nothing to solve any problems. Get involved in other ways besides spending 8+ hours and sending 100's of posts here at USMB.

Of course you don't.
You have NO idea.
You have associated me with the entire range of wealth.
You keep guessing accusing me of things I'm not.

It's rather humorous to watch you pretend you are correct about everything while accusing others (well only those you label as liberals) as always wrong.

What are YOU doing to change this ^^^^^^
It appears that you send 100's of posts here on a daily basis, and you do nothing to solve any problems. Get involved in other ways besides spending 8+ hours and sending 100's of posts here at USMB.
I voted for the first President, Trump, who vetoed the giveaway.
The Democrats in the House vetoed Trump's veto, so don't try to bullshit your way into saying Trump sent US tax dollars overseas.

Eat shit, LibTard.

You still haven't posted why the Liberal media paints Blacks as violent.
You say the "liberal media" are liars yet you believe one of their articles, traitor. Oh wait, you were still debating with the voices in your head about that one, weren't you?

You say the "liberal media" are liars yet you believe one of their articles, traitor. Oh wait, you were still debating with the voices in your head about that one, weren't you?
It's been 7 pages. Which article are you referring to while not answering my question that I asked you last week?
BTW, the Liberal Media is not lying when it reports more Black violence than any other group.
You say the media are lying.

The Democrats in the House vetoed Trump's veto, so don't try to bullshit your way into saying Trump sent US tax dollars overseas.
Because trump makes promises he can't keep. ( Mexico's gonna pay for the Wall) LOLOL
FACT is, money was sent overseas under trump.
You and trump will just blame it on the Democrats.
Always have, Always will. Con man.

He makes these grand promises, knowing it will never happen, but it looks good because he can LIE, LIE, LIE to his fucking base, which you're part of, and you believe trumps con act.
It's sad really.
Really Sad.

Trump also made threats about withholding aid. Remember.
Biden did as VP, but that was to fire the Corrupt Shokin.
trump did it for personal gain, political favors.

I don't expect you to see or understand the difference.

Because trump makes promises he can't keep. ( Mexico's gonna pay for the Wall) LOLOL
FACT is, money was sent overseas under trump.
You and trump will just blame it on the Democrats.
Always have, Always will. Con man.

He makes these grand promises, knowing it will never happen, but it looks good because he can LIE, LIE, LIE to his fucking base, which you're part of, and you believe trumps con act.
It's sad really.
Really Sad.

Trump also made threats about withholding aid. Remember.
Biden did as VP, but that was to fire the Corrupt Shokin.
trump did it for personal gain, political favors.

I don't expect you to see or understand the difference.
Money was sent because the Liberals you worship sent it there.
You must be a very unhappy person...after all, what else can a Liberal be?

Forum List

Back