Where is tucker Carlson?

Maybe he is vacationing as most of the hosts at Newsmax have done the past few months. Newsmax is my source for news and opinions. Love the talented personality anchor Rob Schmitt and the fast way he moves his show along. His timeslot is in primetime @ 10 ET. Before Rob came along, I watched Greg Kelly's show. Those are the only broadcasts I am interested in.

I also very much like and respect Tucker but haven't watched Fox News Channel in years, preferring Fox Business News occasionally. I can catch Tucker here and there online. :)

You very much like Tucker? Why, do you really like hatful bullshit?

Most of his "opinions" are based on lies. Which automatically invalidates his opinions.
Beginning his 3rd day and already has over 160 posts.....

il_794xN.834393214_8ttj.jpg

Maybe he is vacationing as most of the hosts at Newsmax have done the past few months. Newsmax is my source for news and opinions. Love the talented personality anchor Rob Schmitt and the fast way he moves his show along. His timeslot is in primetime @ 10 ET. Before Rob came along, I watched Greg Kelly's show. Those are the only broadcasts I am interested in.

I also very much like and respect Tucker but haven't watched Fox News Channel in years, preferring Fox Business News occasionally. I can catch Tucker here and there online. :)

You have a thing for rich, entitled, Ivy League educated white males who believe that the white race rules the world by virtue of their intellectual and moral superiority, and everyone else's opinion doesn't matter. Carlson is willing to pander and demogogue for the "little people", but make no mistake, he is one of those white men who should be ruling the world.

Every dictator wanna be, thinks along those lines.

So trump and "other conservatives" now equals "all conservatives". Interesting. If you read Twitter's TOS, it is obvious that trump broke them repeatedly. Actually twitter was pretty lax about it trump should have been gone long ago.

Hey if you think the taliban is posting stuff against twitters TOS, report the tweets and get them kicked off as well.
isn't lack of access to him affect all conservatives?

isn't lack of access to him affect all conservatives?
I get it. You think twitter should forego their TOS for conservatives. I guess it never crossed your mind that maybe the "people" that got banned from twitter are lying pieces of shit, did it?

Trump is still spouting his BS on a daily basis. In fact just the other day he was regaling us with more lies from 9/11. You still have access to read it/hear it. So lol that you dont have access.

Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.
th

I get it. You think twitter should forego their TOS for conservatives. I guess it never crossed your mind that maybe the "people" that got banned from twitter are lying pieces of shit, did it?

Trump is still spouting his BS on a daily basis. In fact just the other day he was regaling us with more lies from 9/11. You still have access to read it/hear it. So lol that you dont have access.
well they're not consistent with their TOS, that's the point. You obviously can't follow a discussion. cherry picking isn't TOS.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA
well they're not consistent with their TOS, that's the point. You obviously can't follow a discussion.
I agree. They should have kicked trump off sooner.

Point me to a twitter user that has repeatedly broken the rules and hasnt been punished in some form or fashion.

You have a thing for rich, entitled, Ivy League educated white males who believe that the white race rules the world by virtue of their intellectual and moral superiority, and everyone else's opinion doesn't matter. Carlson is willing to pander and demogogue for the "little people", but make no mistake, he is one of those white men who should be ruling the world.

Every dictator wanna be, thinks along those lines.
Yeah that is CNN, MSNBC and the other globalist media orgs. They shill for the billionaire class. You people think the white middle class people are the enemy that must be eliminated.

Is Tucker what you would consider an intellectual? LOL! He's an anti-intellectual errand boy that literally tells you how you should feel each and every night.
And liberals can't stand that because they think it is their job.

I agree. They should have kicked trump off sooner.

Point me to a twitter user that has repeatedly broken the rules and hasnt been punished in some form or fashion.
how did he break the rules?

Forum List

Back