Where is tucker Carlson?

I think Fox gave him a time out to let him cool his jets. :)

Lies in your opinion, which is made up of lies in the first place. You should learn to think prior to posting.
If one can factually prove tucker says lies (which is done in every episode he makes), that doesnt make it my opinion that he's lying. Why is it you people have such a hard time discerning between facts and lies? Probably explains why it's so easy to manipulate you.

If one can factually prove tucker says lies (which is done in every episode he makes), that doesnt make it my opinion that he's lying. Why is it you people have such a hard time discerning between facts and lies? Probably explains why it's so easy to manipulate you.
Unlike you, we do not let the left do our thinking for us. That alone, if nothing else, lets us see the actual truth. Something you apparently have not seen in a long time.

Unlike you, we do not let the left do our thinking for us. That alone, if nothing else, lets us see the actual truth. Something you apparently have not seen in a long time.
Yes I understand that you drink liquid drano and take horse dewormer instead. Please, keep coming up with these "truths" they are wonderful! Doing society a favor!

Because Trump and others on the right violate the TOS with hate speech, conspiracy theories, misinformation, and lies.
And the Taliban doesn't? The left doesn't? How many were banned for the litany of lies and misinformation that were put out during Trump's presidency? Do you still believe in the Russian hoax? How about pee-gate?

Oh the irony.

No he didn't, and you know that. These men were mentally ill.
Ok let me rephrase that. He insinuated it would be an idea worth investigating. And before you claim he was being sarcastic, do you think it's responsible as the President to go on national tv and say something like that, hoping everyone understands your sarcasm?

So trump and "other conservatives" now equals "all conservatives". Interesting. If you read Twitter's TOS, it is obvious that trump broke them repeatedly. Actually twitter was pretty lax about it trump should have been gone long ago.

Hey if you think the taliban is posting stuff against twitters TOS, report the tweets and get them kicked off as well.
Hey dumbass! They have been reported and Titter refuses to remove their tweeting rights!

Forum List

Back