Where is tucker Carlson?

Yes I understand that you drink liquid drano and take horse dewormer instead. Please, keep coming up with these "truths" they are wonderful! Doing society a favor!
And you have the gall to accuse others of lying? Based on your alleged perfect knowledge of humanity?

Take a time out to unscramble what you claim to be your brains.

Ok let me rephrase that. He insinuated it would be an idea worth investigating. And before you claim he was being sarcastic, do you think it's responsible as the President to go on national tv and say something like that, hoping everyone understands your sarcasm?
I don't think it was sarcasm, I think he was asking a layman's question of medical professionals

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He was in no way suggesting to anyone that they drink drano, as you claimed.

If you want to talk about irresponsible, how about Biden telling the Americans in Afghanistan that the gvt was strong, that their army was strong and that there was no way the Taliban would take over Kabul in the near term. When he was briefed just the opposite?

If one can factually prove tucker says lies (which is done in every episode he makes), that doesnt make it my opinion that he's lying. Why is it you people have such a hard time discerning between facts and lies? Probably explains why it's so easy to manipulate you.
By the way, what was your username before you created this sock puppet account?

And you have the gall to accuse others of lying? Based on your alleged perfect knowledge of humanity?

Take a time out to unscramble what you claim to be your brains.
Did you take time out your day creating new "truths" to respond to me? Please, dont worry about little old me. Get back to pumping out more of these "truths"! Society is depending on people like you!

I guess you don't believe in freedom of speech. You call her a traitor. According to your logic you should be banned.
I also believe yelling fire when there is no fire in a movie theatre is against the law. And also free speech has nothing to do with twitters tos. Open a book.

It's code....three seasons....three hour tour.
Ah!

The "rule of three" suggests that a trio of events or characters is more humorous, satisfying, or effective than other numbers. The audience is also thereby more likely to remember the information conveyed because having three entities combines both brevity and rhythm with having the smallest amount of information to create a pattern.

It's difficult to read Julius Caesar's "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres..." without breaking up.

He'd slay them with his "Veni, vidi, vici!"

No a dry seat in the Forum Romanum!

Why do the ghettos still exist after spending tens of trillions of dollars?
Not sure of your need for diversion, but which "ghettos"?

Do you suspect the missing entertainer is hiding in one?

Did you take time out your day creating new "truths" to respond to me? Please, dont worry about little old me. Get back to pumping out more of these "truths"! Society is depending on people like you!
Don't have to "create new truths" when dealing with your lies. They are self evident.

Considering that you follow Biden's path of lying about everything in an effort to boost your pathetic self, all I have to do is wait for the actual truth, which you will deny, to come out and show what a fool you are.

Don't have to "create new truths" when dealing with your lies. They are self evident.

Considering that you follow Biden's path of lying about everything in an effort to boost your pathetic self, all I have to do is wait for the actual truth, which you will deny, to come out and show what a fool you are.
Cmon dude we need the next "horse dewormer" covid cure. I dont keep up with that conspiracy stuff what is the latest and greatest?

Cmon dude we need the next "horse dewormer" covid cure. I dont keep up with that conspiracy stuff what is the latest and greatest?
It works you you stupid phuck. Stay being a big pharma stooge

Forum List

Back