Where is tucker Carlson?

... leftist lies.
Those demonic "leftists" that torment you aside, despite your hyper-partisan fanaticism, you can't document a single untruth that I have expressed.

President Biden received 51.33% of the popular vote and 306 electoral votes. Alleged stolen Landslides! are conspicuously lacking in credible facts and actual suspects - Not even one among the vast number of certifying Republican officeholders, auditors, and judges who supposedly conspired in the nefarious caper.

"Where is Tucky?" should replace "Lock her up!" as the pep rally incantation.

Rumor: The entertainer is being held hostage by dastards who are demanding ransom: Seventy-four dollars (or a Kitchenaid® 4-slice toaster) for his release; six-million bucks to keep him off the airwaves.

Where is tucker Carlson?​

One explanation is that old Rupe is trying to broaden the appeal of his ideologically-limited entertainment venue.

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.32.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.37.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.44.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.41.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.48.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.36.59 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.42.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 12.42.25 PM.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 14
Those demonic "leftists" that torment you aside, despite your hyper-partisan fanaticism, you can't document a single untruth that I have expressed.

President Biden received 51.33% of the popular vote and 306 electoral votes. Alleged stolen Landslides! are conspicuously lacking in credible facts and actual suspects - Not even one among the vast number of certifying Republican officeholders, auditors, and judges who supposedly conspired in the nefarious caper.

"Where is Tucky?" should replace "Lock her up!" as the pep rally incantation.

Rumor: The entertainer is being held hostage by dastards who are demanding ransom: Seventy-four dollars (or a Kitchenaid® 4-slice toaster) for his release; six-million bucks to keep him off the airwaves.
All you post is lies.

You claim a mandate of the vote yet deny the ability to verify that vote as it would prove your lies.

You also use only partial posts in your rebuttal, not the full post that show just how bigoted you are and the amount of fear you have of the truth.

BTW, to document any of your lies, just re-read your posts. They are full of lies but you are to pigheaded to know it or admit it. Also, why do you, a hater of Carlson, care where he is? I would think that you would be celebrating his absence instead of devoting yourself to worrying about it. Shows just how much of a lying tool you are.

Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.

Night off?

Night off?
While you and others are napping you may want to review what happened to Jesse Ventura. He had a wildly popular show "Conspiracy Theory", clearly labeled as entertainment that had ratings over the top. After someone in Washington threatened TRU TV, the show was abruptly shut down after an episode called "Police State" that hinted at coming martial law and FEMA camps on military bases.

Sound crazy? Who would have predicted a human engineered plague ten years later and a puppet regime US president threatening the American people with forced vaccinations?

Washington is telling the people: "Don't just do something, stand there". By the way, Ventura is no fan of Trump's, but he saw along with everyone else how that manipulated election went down.

Carlson is definitely in Washington's crosshairs.

Last edited:
While you and others are napping you may want to review what happened to Jess Ventura. He had a wildly popular show "Conspiracy Theory", clearly labeled as entertainment that had ratings over the top. After someone in Washington threatened TRU TV, the show was abruptly shut down after an episode called "Police State" that hinted at coming martial law and FEMA camps on military bases.

Sound crazy? Who would have predicted a human engineered plague ten years later and a puppet regime US president threatening the American people with forced vaccinations?

Washington is telling the people: "Don't just do something, stand there". By the way, Ventura is no fan of Trump's, but he saw along with everyone else how that manipulated election went down.

Carlson is definitely in Washington's crosshairs.

Possibly, but without a reason I start with the obvious, which would be a night off

As i knew, you are impotent in providing documented refutation of any of the truths I have substantiated.

Your ideological dogma deprives you of that capacity.
As I knew, you repeat only what you are told to believe. Facts have nothing to do with your statements and you have "substantiated" nothing but you willingness to believe what ever you are told, especially if it supports your bias. In other words, you have posted nothing but BS.

Yes, Fox doesn't have a range of opinions like the left media.

What color is the sky in your world?
Where's Tucky? Was the Fox entertainer shanghaied by laskars? Abducted by the Black Hand? Is he now plying his trade in a Belarus bordello?

U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers:

The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "
She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 4.22.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 4.17.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Sounds like your dream vacation. BTW, how do you know this? If you hate Carlson so much, you must not watch him so how do you know that he is gone?

Really, seek help.

Because your goofball comrades said so above. Duuuuuuh. Surely its not another lie. And you reckon I need help?
Grow up.

Because your goofball comrades said so above. Duuuuuuh. Surely its not another lie. And you reckon I need help?
Grow up.
You have just shown your need for help. Anything that your pals tell you just must be the truth without investigation into facts. You know, those pesky things like the truth which you abandon when ordered to do so by your masters.

Your inability to cite and document any instance of posting untruths is noted.
No, my request that you go back and re-read your own posts on the subject is what you ignore.

Your own "untruths" far out number any from the opposition to your rantings.

You have just shown your need for help. Anything that your pals tell you just must be the truth without investigation into facts. You know, those pesky things like the truth which you abandon when ordered to do so by your masters.

Rubbish. Every time someone disagrees with you out comes the mental health issues.

And if did have masters which I don't,
Why wouldn't you have the same.
That crap about the CCP running Every thing us wearing thin.
Your problem is have have taken the Mickey out of you and you cant handle it. You're not smart enough. Follow the herd mentality of the intellectual pygmies in the Republican party. It's like they feed you every day and you suck it up like a sponge. Yoire hopeless.

Your own "untruths" far out number any from the opposition to your rantings.
Your impotence in substantiating your fake accusation is blatant.

Your inability to cite and document any instance of my posting untruths is obvious

Forum List

Back