Where is tucker Carlson?

Why is a Fox political analyst so important that he rates a post in the political forum? Tucker would be flattered.

Yet you constantly rail against it. Make you a liar with your quoted statement.
I sure do rail against it. I also make fun of people that take it. But I know I'm never going to change your mind about anything. So yes, I do have ulterior motives in you taking it if you want to. PLease, be my guest!

I sure do rail against it. I also make fun of people that take it. But I know I'm never going to change your mind about anything. So yes, I do have ulterior motives in you taking it if you want to. PLease, be my guest!
So you, with all of your assumed powers, give PERMISSION that you have no right or power to give. What a poser and idiot.

... all I have to do is wait for the actual truth, which you will deny, to come out and show what a fool you are.
You appear to fancy that you are privy to unrevealed truths.

That would explain the contempt for empirical data that some rabid ideologues flaunt.

When objective reality contradicts their dogma, they cling to their alternate "truth."

Media entertainer Tucky as D.B. Cooper is a promising gambit.

You appear to fancy that you are privy to unrevealed truths.

That would explain the contempt for empirical data that some rabid ideologues flaunt.

When objective reality contradicts their dogma, they cling to their alternate "truth."

Media entertainer Tucky as D.B. Cooper is a promising gambit.
Unrevealed truths implies that there are truths that have yet to be revealed, not just the continued insistence that you and yours have all of the truth with nothing left to be found.

It would appear that you and yours are working your butts off to prevent that truth from being exposed and stopping your nonsense.

Objective reality says that you don't know what you are talking about, but since you cling to the democrats lies it is expected of your kind.

Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.
Who cares? Fuck that smug piece of shit.

Maybe he is vacationing as most of the hosts at Newsmax have done the past few months. Newsmax is my source for news and opinions. Love the talented personality anchor Rob Schmitt and the fast way he moves his show along. His timeslot is in primetime @ 10 ET. Before Rob came along, I watched Greg Kelly's show. Those are the only broadcasts I am interested in.

I also very much like and respect Tucker but haven't watched Fox News Channel in years, preferring Fox Business News occasionally. I can catch Tucker here and there online. :)
God you poor, poor individual lol

Maybe he is vacationing as most of the hosts at Newsmax have done the past few months. Newsmax is my source for news and opinions. Love the talented personality anchor Rob Schmitt and the fast way he moves his show along. His timeslot is in primetime @ 10 ET. Before Rob came along, I watched Greg Kelly's show. Those are the only broadcasts I am interested in.

I also very much like and respect Tucker but haven't watched Fox News Channel in years, preferring Fox Business News occasionally. I can catch Tucker here and there online. :)
Newsmax is OK, but it will never be OAN.

Why is Brian Kilmeade filling in for Tucker Carlson? I can't find anything on net the and I don't recall being notified by Fox that he would not be there. Has he been taken off the air for his views or has he tested positive? I missed his last two shows so Maybe just can't find out what is happening.
Hard to say. There are always tremendous efforts being made to dishonestly destroy him using corruption, since his narrative is typically bulletproof.

Unrevealed truths implies that there are truths that have yet to be revealed, not just the continued insistence that you and yours have all of the truth with nothing left to be found.

It would appear that you and yours are working your butts off to prevent that truth from being exposed and stopping your nonsense.

Objective reality says that you don't know what you are talking about, but since you cling to the democrats lies it is expected of your kind.
Your dogma appears unshakable. Truth is established by the dispassionate acceptance of credible, empirical data, not by an ideological blind faith that panders to one's agenda.

E.g., the Cry Baby Loser did not win the 2020 presidential election in a "Landslide!" He was defeated when 51.33% of the American electorate assigned his opponent 306 electoral votes.

Some can't handle the truth, and become very, very pissy as a consequence.

Pissy people who can't handle the truth:

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.16 AM.png

The lying flea is in Yemen cleaning toilets for the government. It's good enough for the idiot.

He s also getting legal advice about how they ridiculed dominion. He should be in jail.

So why would he not be doing his show?
He's taking a fucking vacation like he does this time every fucking year dip-shit! He's fly fishing in Alberta with his son and a friend of his.
I sent him an antique Australian 'Side-Caster' reel and got a nice handwritten letter from him.

Your dogma appears unshakable. Truth is established by the dispassionate acceptance of credible, empirical data, not by an ideological blind faith that panders to one's agenda.

E.g., the Cry Baby Loser did not win the 2020 presidential election in a "Landslide!" He was defeated when 51.33% of the American electorate assigned his opponent 306 electoral votes.

Some can't handle the truth, and become very, very pissy as a consequence.

Pissy people who can't handle the truth:

"Pissy people can't handle the truth"? You appear to be speaking about yourself again. Not to mention, what has this got to do with the topic at hand? Typical liberal tactic, divert the conversation with more of the leftist lies.

The lying flea is in Yemen cleaning toilets for the government. It's good enough for the idiot.

He s also getting legal advice about how they ridiculed dominion. He should be in jail.
Sounds like your dream vacation. BTW, how do you know this? If you hate Carlson so much, you must not watch him so how do you know that he is gone?

Really, seek help.

Forum List

Back