Where is tucker Carlson?

:desk:

dsc01437.jpg

Oh crap! The stupidity is back and still unable to put into words anything her doggy masters tell her.

A continual display of a dead mind truing to stay relevant and continually failing to even show brain activity.

"Any day now!"

"You just wait!"

"This time for sure!"

"This time is totally different from the last thousand times I said that! Because it just is!"

"The COVID ate my fraudit!"

Why did God create Trump cult Useful Idiots? For everyone's amusement.
Better question, why are the democrats so adamantly opposed to any investigation? Are they afraid fraud will be exposed? If it were an honest election they would not care as it would back their claims. Not what they are doing, is it?

Better question, why are the democrats so adamantly opposed to any investigation? Are they afraid fraud will be exposed? If it were an honest election they would not care as it would back their claims. Not what they are doing, is it?
So the new standard now is for the loser of every election to instigate a multiple year investigation when there is absolutely no evidence of any fraud? Face it. You want democracy destroyed.

So the new standard now is for the loser of every election to instigate a multiple year investigation when there is absolutely no evidence of any fraud? Face it. You want democracy destroyed.
Actually, this is a typical action of the democrats. See Hilary Clinton among the host of other democrat losers.

See the Trump attempts during his impeachment.

They don't value democracy, they only value and want power.

I also note that you don't even attempt to refute my questions. Why, because you can't?

Actually, this is a typical action of the democrats. See Hilary Clinton among the host of other democrat losers.

See the Trump attempts during his impeachment.

They don't value democracy, they only value and want power.

I also note that you don't even attempt to refute my questions. Why, because you can't?
Because there is nothing to investigate you dumb piece of shit.

Because there is nothing to investigate you dumb piece of shit.
Then why and you and yours so worried? I asked you before by you completely ignored the question. Anyone with one active brain cell would have responded to the question with actual facts, not democratic talking points.

Then why and you and yours so worried? I asked you before by you completely ignored the question. Anyone with one active brain cell would have responded to the question with actual facts, not democratic talking points.
Are you really this stupid? Investigations are started for a reason. There was no reason to investigate the 2020 election. Try to get that through your thick skull.

Are you really this stupid? Investigations are started for a reason. There was no reason to investigate the 2020 election. Try to get that through your thick skull.
Ah, resorting to insults. The sure sign of a loser.

Obviously someone thought that there WAS a reason to investigate. Just because you don't agree with the reason does not mean that there was no reason. Doesn't take much brain power to see that, only fear by your democrats.

Back to the actual topic, why do you care what Carlson says or does, since you are hardwired, or told, to not believe it. Or why watch his show?

Another question for you to ignore, as you have no answers for this either. Certainly shows your hate for the man. Possibly because he tells truths that you don't want to think about.

Now it is you showing how stupid you are and providing the evidence for this conclusion, in spades.

Ah, resorting to insults. The sure sign of a loser.

Obviously someone thought that there WAS a reason to investigate. Just because you don't agree with the reason does not mean that there was no reason. Doesn't take much brain power to see that, only fear by your democrats.

Back to the actual topic, why do you care what Carlson says or does, since you are hardwired, or told, to not believe it. Or why watch his show?

Another question for you to ignore, as you have no answers for this either. Certainly shows your hate for the man. Possibly because he tells truths that you don't want to think about.

Now it is you showing how stupid you are and providing the evidence for this conclusion, in spades.
Why do I care? Because tucker has a huge audience. And he lies to them on a daily basis. He uses linguistic tricks to manipulate dummies like yourself. Either that or he just cuts off his guest. But people like you think he's some type of intellectual. In reality, he's just really good at manipulating people.

Why do I care? Because tucker has a huge audience. And he lies to them on a daily basis. He uses linguistic tricks to manipulate dummies like yourself. Either that or he just cuts off his guest. But people like you think he's some type of intellectual. In reality, he's just really good at manipulating people.
And you are not even good at presenting a cogent point in support of your hate and fear of the truth.

BTW, still no answer to my questions to you. Makes me have to believe that you have no answers, only a massive inferiority complex. From your posts, it is well deserved.

And you are not even good at presenting a cogent point in support of your hate and fear of the truth.

BTW, still no answer to my questions to you. Makes me have to believe that you have no answers, only a massive inferiority complex. From your posts, it is well deserved.
You asked one question in your last post. I answered it.

You asked one question in your last post. I answered it.
You lied in your answer. I have asked several questions of you and you have failed to address any of them. Shows the limits of your thinking and inability carry on an intelligent conversation. Just like I thought.

You lied in your answer. I have asked several questions of you and you have failed to address any of them. Shows the limits of your thinking and inability carry on an intelligent conversation. Just like I thought.
Nothing I said was a lie. You just didnt like the answer.

Nothing I said was a lie. You just didnt like the answer.
Which is exactly how you feel about anyone who disagrees with you, but refuse to recognize it.

Hence, my previous comments concerning you stand unchallenged while all you do is continue to just blah blah blah.

Oh crap! The stupidity is back and still unable to put into words anything her doggy masters tell her.

A continual display of a dead mind truing to stay relevant and continually failing to even show brain activity.

flick.jpg

"Any day now!"

"You just wait!"

"This time for sure!"

"This time is totally different from the last thousand times I said that! Because it just is!"

"The COVID ate my fraudit!"

Why did God create Trump cult Useful Idiots? For everyone's amusement.

bingo.

Loserc.jpg

STILL fun to post ^^^ THAT ^^^

Forum List

Back