🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where The Democrats Stand

Gay marriage isn't about religion. It is about government cash and prizes.

If the government didn't award cash and prizes to marriages, we would never be talking about gay marriage. It would be just between the happy couple and their God.
It is about religion, its about respecting the religion of other people. Why should we respect gay rights if we dont respect the rights of religions?
The Religious Right chained themselves to a whoremonger. Their hypocritical religion is in the gutter with him.
Doesnt matter, its called equal rights. There are several religions not all are from the right like you say.
If you think a baker can discriminate against gays, then you have no fucking clue what equal rights are.

Those same bakers have no problem baking cakes for adulterers. They'd probably stampede each other trying to make Trump a fourth wedding cake.

Don't give me some bullshit that this is about religion. It's about hate.
Its called freedom of religion. Get it right. Millions of bakers out there to choose from. How capitalism works.
No, it's hate using the bible as a shield. A cowardly masquerade. Like the Klan.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Jesus had more to say about, and more contempt for, hypocrites than any other group of people.

If the government didn't award cash and prizes to marriages, we would never be talking about gay marriage. It would be just between the happy couple and their God.
It is about religion, its about respecting the religion of other people. Why should we respect gay rights if we dont respect the rights of religions?
The Religious Right chained themselves to a whoremonger. Their hypocritical religion is in the gutter with him.
Doesnt matter, its called equal rights. There are several religions not all are from the right like you say.
If you think a baker can discriminate against gays, then you have no fucking clue what equal rights are.

Those same bakers have no problem baking cakes for adulterers. They'd probably stampede each other trying to make Trump a fourth wedding cake.

Its called freedom of religion. Get it right. Millions of bakers out there to choose from. How capitalism works.
The question is whether hate is a lawful reason to choose not to contract with someone. Now personally, I believe I should have a right to put a for sale sign in my front yard that informs non-white people that I will not sell to them. And I think I should be able to decline providing professional services to Muslims because I want then to get the fck out of my country. However, laws say I can't do that. And laws in some states say people can't similarly decline dealings with gays.

That's why I support Trump.

I personally think it's ridiculous that a baker faced national controversy over not wanting to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's his business and there are plenty of other bakeries. People are stupid as fuck and will never miss an opportunity to be outraged. Who cares why exactly they didn't want to bake the fucking cake? Are you kidding me? Jesus Christ dude, it boggles the mind that this stupid shit is even talked about still.

I personally think it's ridiculous that a baker faced national controversy over not wanting to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's his business and there are plenty of other bakeries. People are stupid as fuck and will never miss an opportunity to be outraged. Who gives a fuck why exactly they didn't want to bake the fucking cake? Are you kidding me? Jesus fucking Christ dude, it boggles the mind that this stupid shit is even talked about still.
I'd possibly agree, but who is to say a gay should have less protection than a black, Jew, Muslim or a Canadian-American?

3. They're in favor of repealing the 'second amendment to the bill of rights, and the first amendment, as well.

Yet the 4th was destroyed by the GOP and Dems yet you say nothing about it...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." When was that destroyed?

I'd possibly agree, but who is to say a gay should have less protection than a black, Jew, Muslim or a Canadian-American?
CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT

I think business owners should be able to refuse service to whoever they want for whatever reason they want. If some redneck wants to refuse service to negros then let that money go to somebody that isn't stupid as fuck.

Last edited:
3. They're in favor of repealing the 'second amendment to the bill of rights, and the first amendment, as well.

Yet the 4th was destroyed by the GOP and Dems yet you say nothing about it...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." When was that destroyed?
When Reagan ramped up the drug war and the war on organized crime......Asset forfeiture before due process is practiced by LEO's and judges it was just outlawed in Wyoming and Oblama stopped the practice on a federal level only to be rescinded by the Trump administration..

No, you can have a gay marriage at a straight church or a straight marriage at a gay church. We can no longer respect the fact that some religions dont tolerate gayness but the left wants us to tolerate their fecal matter ideas.

For you, I'm sure it is. You seem to view everything through the prism of hate, so it's natural you'd believe it's about hate.

I think business owners should be able to refuse service to whoever they want for whatever reason they want. If some redneck wants to refuse service to negros then let that money go to somebody that isn't stupid as fuck.

There are certain very limited things, necessaries under the law, that can and should be sold to nearly everybody in cases of emergency. but otherwise hell yeah.

And I'd like to run a six minute mile again .... but the sun done set on that un.

For you, I'm sure it is. You seem to view everything through the prism of hate, so it's natural you'd believe it's about hate.
I reserve my hate for the assholes who hijacked and destroyed the conservative movement.

And these fake Christians are definitely in that category.

Well it's not about sin, because G5000 is absolutely right that Jesus would have found second marriages were adultery. It's about bakers who claim some religious belief disapproving on another's sexual orientation.

But that said, most of the dems I know stand around welfare offices bumming cigarettes.

I reserve my hate for the assholes who hijacked and destroyed the conservative movement.

And these fake Christians are definitely in that category.

I'm sure you are destroying them...WTG

the sun done set on that un.

Agreed, but that doesn't make it less asinine. I don't agree with the right on a great many things, but their view that the left is filled with a bunch of pansy ass snowflake pussies is absolutely true.

secular leftists

So are you one of those people that interprets the bible literally? Everything was created in a week, Garden of Eden, Noah's Arc etc? Just curious.

A lesson in the English language, for you, you moron.

The use of "So" at the start of a sentence implies that the following is concluded from the material being quoted.

You quoted this: "secular leftists"....nothing more.

Somehow, your less than able mind took this from that phrase: "So are you one of those people that interprets the bible literally? Everything was created in a week, Garden of Eden, Noah's Arc etc?"

Clearly you are an imbecile.

Your logic is as sure as a follows q.

The question is whether hate is a lawful reason to choose not to contract with someone. Now personally, I believe I should have a right to put a for sale sign in my front yard that informs non-white people that I will not sell to them. And I think I should be able to decline providing professional services to Muslims because I want then to get the fck out of my country. However, laws say I can't do that. And laws in some states say people can't similarly decline dealings with gays.

That's why I support Trump.

Only a totalitarian simpleton....you....would conclude that asking the couple to amble a block or two for their victuals should result in taking away their livelihood....$135,000 fine.

Perhaps you Liberals should have burned down their store, even with them in it.

Forum List

Back