🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where The Democrats Stand

Let's not forget that the most racist symbol in America is this:
iu

You may ask, why is this racist?

It is the symbol of Andrew Jackson who was the admitted founder of The Modern Day Democrat Party.

Jackson was said to be as Stubborn as his Mule, and was often called a Jackass. He was proud of that fact and embraced it.
But one little known fact about Jackson was not only his hatred towards Native Americans and African Americans, but the fact that he often used his MULE, to Lynch and Hang Blacks and Indians. So when people called Jackson a Jackass, they weren't only referring to his stubbornness, they were referring to the way he treated Black and Native Americans. Jackson btw fully supported groups like The KKK which were another Democrat Invention.

You are welcome.

Those same bakers have no problem baking cakes for adulterers. They'd probably stampede each other trying to make Trump a fourth wedding cake.

Don't give me some bullshit that this is about religion. It's about hate.

I personally think it's ridiculous that a baker faced national controversy over not wanting to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's his business and there are plenty of other bakeries. People are stupid as fuck and will never miss an opportunity to be outraged. Who cares why exactly they didn't want to bake the fucking cake? Are you kidding me? Jesus Christ dude, it boggles the mind that this stupid shit is even talked about still.

As much as it pains me, I am forced to give you a great big 'Attaboy'!!!

Dem's abandoned working Americans and its been down hill for their party since.
There's some truth to that but working Americans abandoned unions and protectionism for Reagan. They appear to be having second thoughts.

"The Future of the Obama Coalition
By THOMAS B. EDSALL NOVEMBER 27, 2011 11:34 PM November 27, 2011 11:34 pm
For decades, Democrats have suffered continuous and increasingly severe losses among white voters. But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

But preparations by Democratic operatives for the 2012 election make it clear for the first time that the party will explicitly abandon the white working class.

"All pretense of trying to win a majority of the white working class has been effectively jettisoned in favor of cementing a center-left coalition made up, on the one hand, of voters who have gotten ahead on the basis of educational attainment — professors, artists, designers, editors, human resources managers, lawyers, librarians, social workers, teachers and therapists — and a second, substantial constituency of lower-income voters who are disproportionately African-American and Hispanic."
The Future of the Obama Coalition

Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]
Hillary Clinton Had No Concession Speech, Blames Loss On ‘White People’ [VIDEO]

Those same bakers have no problem baking cakes for adulterers. They'd probably stampede each other trying to make Trump a fourth wedding cake.

I personally think it's ridiculous that a baker faced national controversy over not wanting to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's his business and there are plenty of other bakeries. People are stupid as fuck and will never miss an opportunity to be outraged. Who cares why exactly they didn't want to bake the fucking cake? Are you kidding me? Jesus Christ dude, it boggles the mind that this stupid shit is even talked about still.
All those bakers achieved was damage to their religion.

I personally think it's ridiculous that a baker faced national controversy over not wanting to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's his business and there are plenty of other bakeries. People are stupid as fuck and will never miss an opportunity to be outraged. Who gives a fuck why exactly they didn't want to bake the fucking cake? Are you kidding me? Jesus fucking Christ dude, it boggles the mind that this stupid shit is even talked about still.
I'd possibly agree, but who is to say a gay should have less protection than a black, Jew, Muslim or a Canadian-American?

Protection from not having a cake made???

The horror!

Let's not forget that the most racist symbol in America is this:
iu

You may ask, why is this racist?

It is the symbol of Andrew Jackson who was the admitted founder of The Modern Day Democrat Party.

Jackson was said to be as Stubborn as his Mule, and was often called a Jackass. He was proud of that fact and embraced it.
But one little known fact about Jackson was not only his hatred towards Native Americans and African Americans, but the fact that he often used his MULE, to Lynch and Hang Blacks and Indians. So when people called Jackson a Jackass, they weren't only referring to his stubbornness, they were referring to the way he treated Black and Native Americans. Jackson btw fully supported groups like The KKK which were another Democrat Invention.

You are welcome.

New Democrat logo...

stock-photo-harness-horse-200056454.jpg

With Democrat owner...

blinder-horse-and-human.png

It is about religion, its about respecting the religion of other people. Why should we respect gay rights if we dont respect the rights of religions?
The Religious Right chained themselves to a whoremonger. Their hypocritical religion is in the gutter with him.
Doesnt matter, its called equal rights. There are several religions not all are from the right like you say.
If you think a baker can discriminate against gays, then you have no fucking clue what equal rights are.

For you, I'm sure it is. You seem to view everything through the prism of hate, so it's natural you'd believe it's about hate.
Well it's not about sin, because G5000 is absolutely right that Jesus would have found second marriages were adultery. It's about bakers who claim some religious belief disapproving on another's sexual orientation.

But that said, most of the dems I know stand around welfare offices bumming cigarettes.

The result should have been a $10 fine.

The end.

The Republicans stand for accelerating deficit spending, and Ponzi tax cuts which saddle our children with an additional $1.5 trillion which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, on top of the many trillions the naked emperor will add onto their backs.

The Republicans stand for protectionist tariffs to protect inefficient labor union jobs.

The Republicans stand for gun grabbing without due process.

The Republicans stand for punishing successful corporations with heavier taxation.

The Republicans stand for abusing government power to suppress our free press.

The Republicans stand for adultery.

The Republicans stand for bombing other countries without Congressional approval.
Tax cuts don't cost the government anything, dumbass.
Now what idiot told you that?
Common sense, how can the know how much people will make? How can they know that there won't be a depression, or a boom in the economy. Like we are having now, but your talking points are amusing.

As to the census question about citizenship....

13. Democrat want the question eliminated because it reveals how many undeserved House seats they gain from illegal votes.

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Do they vote?
a. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote
“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Imagine of only Americans voted.....how many seats would Democrats lose?

5-10-20????

the sun done set on that un.

Agreed, but that doesn't make it less asinine. I don't agree with the right on a great many things, but their view that the left is filled with a bunch of pansy ass snowflake pussies is absolutely true.
It goes back to Goldwater's "conscience of a conservative." The problem was race. The Founders had a central belief that when facts were fully vetting, reasonable people would agree on a reasonable consensus. (There's a great recording by George Thurogood from a Detroit show "one bourbon, one scotch and one beer" where he's discussing the virtues of drunkenness, and he says to the crowd, "you look like reasonable people to me..." LOL)

And frankly nothing would make the Bible thumpers look more foolish that really vetting their claims that their oh so pure consciousness can't let them bake for sodomists.

But, in the middle 60s, NOTHING NOTHING was going to change the mind of the majority of Southerners who didn't want to drink from waterfountains, or buy chicken, with blacks. So, principles had to bend to the reality, and necessity, that we have only one class of citizens in this country. And I have to add that my experiences have taught me that that is also true for Jews and Muslims.

The Republicans stand for accelerating deficit spending, and Ponzi tax cuts which saddle our children with an additional $1.5 trillion which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, on top of the many trillions the naked emperor will add onto their backs.

The Republicans stand for protectionist tariffs to protect inefficient labor union jobs.

The Republicans stand for punishing successful corporations with heavier taxation.

The Republicans stand for bombing other countries without Congressional approval.
Common sense, how can the know how much people will make? How can they know that there won't be a depression, or a boom in the economy. Like we are having now, but your talking points are amusing.
Dude, does mandatory spending exist in your lexicon?

Agreed, but that doesn't make it less asinine. I don't agree with the right on a great many things, but their view that the left is filled with a bunch of pansy ass snowflake pussies is absolutely true.
It goes back to Goldwater's "conscience of a conservative." The problem was race. The Founders had a central belief that when facts were fully vetting, reasonable people would agree on a reasonable consensus. (There's a great recording by George Thurogood from a Detroit show "one bourbon, one scotch and one beer" where he's discussing the virtues of drunkenness, and he says to the crowd, "you look like reasonable people to me..." LOL)

And frankly nothing would make the Bible thumpers look more foolish that really vetting their claims that their oh so pure consciousness can't let them bake for sodomists.

But, in the middle 60s, NOTHING NOTHING was going to change the mind of the majority of Southerners who didn't want to drink from waterfountains, or buy chicken, with blacks. So, principles had to bend to the reality, and necessity, that we have only one class of citizens in this country. And I have to add that my experiences have taught me that that is also true for Jews and Muslims.

"It goes back to Goldwater's "conscience of a conservative." The problem was race."

Gads, you're quite a liar.

1. According to this liberal myth, Goldwater and the Republicans were racists and used racism to appeal to racist southerners to change the electoral map. To believe the tale, one must be either a reliable Democrat voter, and/or be ignorant of the history of the time.

2. When Goldwater voted against the 1964 Civil Rights act, it was due to libertarian belief that the commerce clause did not allow restrictions on private property.

“ He ended racial segregation in his family department stores, and he was instrumental in ending it in Phoenix schools and restaurants and in the Arizona National Guard.” Washingtonpost.com: Barry Goldwater Dead at 89

"But, in the middle 60s, NOTHING NOTHING was going to change the mind of the majority of Southerners who didn't want to drink from waterfountains, or buy chicken, with blacks. So, principles had to bend to the reality, and necessity, that we have only one class of citizens in this country."

Did I say you were a liar?

I meant dirty, low-life liar.

1. There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

2. 1966- pro-integrationist Republican Winthrop Rockefeller won Arkansas, replacing Clinton-pal Orval Faubus.

3. 1966 Republican Bo Calloway ran against Democrat Lester Maddox, who “gained national attention for refusing to serve blacks in his popular cafeteria near the Georgia Tech campus. Newsmen tipped off about the confrontation reported how restaurant patrons and employees wielded ax handles while Mr. Maddox waved a pistol. …” Lester Maddox Dies at 87; Segregationist Ex-Governor Leaves Complicated Legacy | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared

a. Maddox was endorsed by Democrat Jimmy Carter in the above governor’s race. When the race was too close to call, the Democrat state legislature gave it to Maddox.

b. Calloway appealed to the Supreme Court….but the court upheld the legislature’s decision.

c. On that very Supreme Court was former KKK member Justice Hugo Black.

d. Democrat Hugo Black was Democrat FDR’s first appointee, in 1937. This KKK Senator from Alabama wrote the majority decision on Korematsu v. US; in 1967, he said ‘They all look alike to a person not a Jap.” Engage: Conversations in Philosophy: "They all look alike to a person not a Jap"*: The Legacy of Korematsu at OSU

e. And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias, which showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court:

"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..."
Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

f. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

g. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

4. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Does gay marriage fit in here anywhere? (-:
No, you can have a gay marriage at a straight church or a straight marriage at a gay church. We can no longer respect the fact that some religions dont tolerate gayness but the left wants us to tolerate their fecal matter ideas.
Gay marriage isn't about religion. It is about government cash and prizes.

If the government didn't award cash and prizes to marriages, we would never be talking about gay marriage. It would be just between the happy couple and their God.
It is about religion, its about respecting the religion of other people. Why should we respect gay rights if we dont respect the rights of religions?
The Religious Right chained themselves to a whoremonger. Their hypocritical religion is in the gutter with him.
Doesnt matter, its called equal rights. There are several religions not all are from the right like you say.
There's only one true one

Dude, does mandatory spending exist in your lexicon?
Very little, but yes.

14. Know what else the Democrats hide?
They claim that ‘immigrants rights groups’ are offended.
Why?
Legal immigrants are perfectly happy.

Wanna know something else they’re hiding?

How many illegal aliens reside in the USofA?

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

Why do you suppose you have to press #1 for English when you call a commercial site?

Forum List

Back