Where the hell is NATO on North Korea?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.

• Banned
Simple . Korea is not in NATO.

And the United States is not in Europe, but you can bet those cock-suckers would want us to fight for them if they were attacked.

I thought libtards told us that being in NATO was paramount to our national security. North Korea is testing nukes and ICBM's and threatening to vaporize South Korea, Japan and the United States and NATO is fucking MUTE. Where the fuck is Angela Merkel? Where the fuck is Macron? Where the fuck are any of them?

We need to dump NATO like a fat girl after a drunken, one-night stand. Russia isn't going to invade western Europe and, frankly, I don't feel like going to war over the Crimea or Ukraine. You libtards are free to fly over and volunteer in the Ukranina militia, if it's that important to you.
NATO doesn't make decisions like that, do they? Aren't they just the soldiers?

Holy shit, how'd you get this stupid?

Libtards like you will gladly send America's sons to die for Europe but won't protect America's sons from Mexican drug cartels or Muslim terrorists. Fucking asshole.

its the NORTH PACIFIC not the N.Atlantic......

Yea, I know, but that shouldn't matter.

Tell me . Why do we care so much about Korea ?
You know, that's not a bad question, Timmy.

That shit ties back to stupid ww2. Look how much money and drama we have invested all over the planet. For what ? Old ideas of imperialism?

Yet you support sending American boys to fight for the Europeans.

Libtards like you will gladly send America's sons to die for Europe but won't protect America's sons from Mexican drug cartels or Muslim terrorists. Fucking asshole.

Conservatives send out boys to fight in bogus wars . Conservatives buy drugs from cartels . Conservatives have ties us into these Muslims countries wh their imperialism.

why?.....

If they expect us to stand with them, they should in turn stand with us. But they're not doing that. They're mute. In fact, much of the world is mute, bullshit UN sanctions notwithstanding.
Everyone is speaking up. You're not paying attention. The UN sanctions are more stringent than ever, but China is refusing to cut off oil shipments because they don't want a bunch of NORK refugees loading into China. Trump will not convince them otherwise, I don't think. Russia is offering to take North Korea under their protection. Talks should begin immediately.

Conservatives send out boys to fight in bogus wars . Conservatives buy drugs from cartels . Conservatives have ties us into these Muslims countries wh their imperialism.

You're an idiot. Obama got us into Syria, Libya, Yemen, back into Somalia. But what makes you an even bigger idiot is that you think that National leaders don't answer to higher powers. If the money people say go to war, we go to war.

why?.....

If they expect us to stand with them, they should in turn stand with us. But they're not doing that. They're mute. In fact, much of the world is mute, bullshit UN sanctions notwithstanding.
Everyone is speaking up. You're not paying attention. The UN sanctions are more stringent than ever, but China is refusing to cut off oil shipments because they don't want a bunch of NORK refugees loading into China. Trump will not convince them otherwise, I don't think. Russia is offering to take North Korea under their protection. Talks should begin immediately.

China has already sealed the northern border, the NORKS cannot cross.

Forum List

Back