Where was Elijah when 33,000 emails disappeared?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
House Oversight chairman demands private emails from Trump officials
House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings said his request, with a July 10 deadline, marks the start of a new review of the private email practices of Trump administration officials that appear to violate federal record-keeping laws.

Cummings Struggles to Defend Clinton’s Email Conduct
"Sure, I have concerns, and I’m sure that she has her own concerns. She’s already admitted that she made a mistake," Cummings said before criticizing Republicans for their criticism of Comey’s recommendation to not indict Clinton.
"As a matter of fact, Mrs. Clinton is right. There were no documents that were in fact marked classified," Cummings said. "There was, and it was a mistake that he didn’t even know about, a small C was written on a paragraph in three documents out of 30-some-thousand."

That black bastard, had his head way up the sick bitches ass, which was why he didnt agree to go after all those emails for Obstruction of Justice. I really do hate you liberal pricks, for your double standards, because without them, you have no standards at all.

Thank you Elijah, you may touch my pussy now.
thF7VQYRSL.jpg

House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings said his request, with a July 10 deadline, marks the start of a new review of the private email practices of Trump administration officials that appear to violate federal record-keeping laws.

"Sure, I have concerns, and I’m sure that she has her own concerns. She’s already admitted that she made a mistake," Cummings said before criticizing Republicans for their criticism of Comey’s recommendation to not indict Clinton.
"As a matter of fact, Mrs. Clinton is right. There were no documents that were in fact marked classified," Cummings said. "There was, and it was a mistake that he didn’t even know about, a small C was written on a paragraph in three documents out of 30-some-thousand."

That black bastard, had his head way up the sick bitches ass, which was why he didnt agree to go after all those emails for Obstruction of Justice. I really do hate you liberal pricks, for your double standards, because without them, you have no standards at all.

View attachment 271188
On Jeffrey Epstein's Plane with Bill Clinton.

Cummings is a domestic terrorist.
When will we hold these democrats accountable for the destruction of American Towns they represent?

Last edited:

View attachment 271188

With or without the underage girls?

View attachment 271188

With or without the underage girls?
Without, no self respecting whore would be found with such an ugly petulant prick.

Nobody is surprised that Democrats immediately moved on to their next manufactured crisis. They have no platform and they seem uninterested in doing their job of legislating. They're just going to continue to resist because that's all they know. Democrats are unfit to lead. Viva Trump.

Trump should probably be impeached for violating email rules.

Definitely,

Let’s run this up the flag pole and see who salutes it!

Sure didn't hear his stupid mouth with Hitlery's 33 thousand missing e mails or the fact that she had a private server in her home.

What a fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back