where was the panic during the swine flu outbreak ?

Obama let the children die while he played golf.
Trump Plays Golf While Coronavirus Cases Surge

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020
Obama let 12,500 die. Let us know when that happens.
Funny how the Right keeps giving different numbers for the number of deaths under Obama.
Tramp has "let" 1,000 die in 3 months when it took Obama 6 months.
At this pace Tramp will have "let" 100,000 die in the time it took Obama to reach 12,500.
There hasn't been 1000 deaths yet.
Your comment is so 10 hrs ago.....

Now I am assuming the reason you said "there isn't 1000 deaths yet" is because you think it was important to make that claim....why? Would your opinion had changed if there were a 1000 deaths? No...so why make that claim?
Let me know when we hit 13,000.
Why bother?

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020
Funny how the Right keeps giving different numbers for the number of deaths under Obama.
At this pace Tramp will have "let" 100,000 die in the time it took Obama to reach 12,500.

Now I am assuming the reason you said "there isn't 1000 deaths yet" is because you think it was important to make that claim....why? Would your opinion had changed if there were a 1000 deaths? No...so why make that claim?
Why bother?
That will be more than while Obungo was in charge.

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
And if it hits that in the next year or so -- then what?

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
Partisanshitheads and their celebrity aristocrat messiahs, you're all alike. Thankfully COVID-19 sees no difference.

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
He was still a half black muslim terrorist not born in America.

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
Partisanshitheads and their celebrity aristocrat messiahs, you're all alike. Thankfully COVID-19 sees no difference.
90638534_10157857537641638_7541717213179281408_n.jpg

Obama - 18,000 dead

trump - 40 dead
LIAR!
so typical of the worthless lying scum Right, overstate Obama's deaths by 50% and understate Nazi Don's deaths.
Some sources do claim “only” 10,000 deaths under obama

but those are earlier numbers

later research says the total could be 10 times higher

2009 Flu Pandemic Was 10 Times More Deadly Than Previously Thought

so you pays your money and takes your choice
So now rather than admit you lied about the number of USA deaths, you now blame worldwide deaths on Obama.
So that means Nazi Don is up to 5,416 deaths in only 2 months.
Obama let over 80,000 people die from swine flu because he wouldn't ask Congress for oinkment.

Godamn you're a liar. How about 12000? He started acting In April of 2009.

2009 flu pandemic in the United States - Wikipedia
17,000 is the figure I've seen.
In this very thread we have had the Right claim 12,500, 16,000, 17,000 80,000 and probably a few I missed in between.
f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.gif
The right can't help it if the government numbers are all over the place. We just report the numbers. The CDC website itself says 12,000 to 19,000 with a mean value of 17,000. In typical TDS moron fashion, you blame Trump rather than the deep state agencies that concoct the numbers.
That is NOT what the CDC website says, so thank you for proving Trumpists just make up their numbers.
From the CDC
From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
(range: 8868-18,306)
Your claimed range: The CDC website itself says 12,000 to 19,000 with a mean value of 17,000.

the swine flu h1n1 infected millions in the US and hundreds of thousands were hospitalized and thousands died ! where was the panic ? and where was the criticism of the Obama administrations poor performance in containing it ? i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1 a less lethal virus that killed thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands ?
There was no leadership during that epidemic. If there had been fewer people would have died. I'll take Trump.
You like tha fact that Tramp's lack of leadership is killing Americans more than twice as fast as Obama!!!!!

i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1
Tramp has already lost as many Americans in 3 months as Obama did in 6. Tramp always tries to outperform Obama, so what does the Right say now that Tramp is killing Americans at twice the speed of Obama?

They will call it a great success in their "winning."
That's 4,000 in 7 months, Tramp will beat that in a few weeks.

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Tramp will pass that in 6 months.

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
ASSHOLE!

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
ASSHOLE!

Oh I didn't label him all that nonsense.

the swine flu h1n1 infected millions in the US and hundreds of thousands were hospitalized and thousands died ! where was the panic ? and where was the criticism of the Obama administrations poor performance in containing it ? i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1 a less lethal virus that killed thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands ?
Where the panic level for a disease with a fraction of the transmission ability of COVID-19 belongs. But then again, conservatives absolutely shit mountains into their pants over Ebola despite it having zero chance of spreading in the U.S. That must be why you're asking this question.
Obama did nothing while 136 children died from H1N1. Nice job.

Sure he did. He played golf.

Obama - 18,000 dead

trump - 40 dead
LIAR!
so typical of the worthless lying scum Right, overstate Obama's deaths by 50% and understate Nazi Don's deaths.
Some sources do claim “only” 10,000 deaths under obama

but those are earlier numbers

later research says the total could be 10 times higher

2009 Flu Pandemic Was 10 Times More Deadly Than Previously Thought

so you pays your money and takes your choice
So now rather than admit you lied about the number of USA deaths, you now blame worldwide deaths on Obama.
So that means Nazi Don is up to 5,416 deaths in only 2 months.
Obama let over 80,000 people die from swine flu because he wouldn't ask Congress for oinkment.

Godamn you're a liar. How about 12000? He started acting In April of 2009.

2009 flu pandemic in the United States - Wikipedia
17,000 is the figure I've seen.
In this very thread we have had the Right claim 12,500, 16,000, 17,000 80,000 and probably a few I missed in between.
f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.gif
in all honesty there are different estimates of how many deaths happened . but most state that it was well over 10 thousand. and most all estimates 10s of millions were infected in the US .

By Daniel Politi
March 09, 2020

Why bother?
90638534_10157857537641638_7541717213179281408_n.jpg
:mad:no we wont forget !

i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1
Tramp has already lost as many Americans in 3 months as Obama did in 6. Tramp always tries to outperform Obama, so what does the Right say now that Tramp is killing Americans at twice the speed of Obama?

And you will be counting body bags so you can say LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.

We are 2 and a half months in now......January when it became known.....1st case....so at the end of July it will be same time frame...........But given that this will be more deadly MAYBE......then we will lose more than 4000...........

The point is that Obama wasn't getting attacked daily for it..........Now with TDS it's an every day event...........

No one TRUSTS the MEDIA anymore.........so that is a problem when the public needs instructions.........Guess the news is now on Social Media so it can be even MORE SCREWED UP.

CDC didn't originally add those that died from complications.........They reclassified the deaths to died from infection...............Which was a way to lower the numbers..............That is why the numbers vary.....and the numbers vary with any disease outbreak in History.

But during the Swine Flu.............the Media PAMPERED Obama........wasn't a daily attack on him.

7 days after Obama declared the Stratford Emergency......he bought 2000 kids to the WH for a Halloween party.......As my sight showed ......4000 Americans had died from the Swine Flu directly or from complications in the very next month.
We'll have hindsight on this one as well later on, do stay with us.
Oh........comparing the treatment by the Press on 2 different Presidents isn't allowed.......Because it would Fuck up your daily Narrative.

th

And you will be counting body bags so you can say LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.

We are 2 and a half months in now......January when it became known.....1st case....so at the end of July it will be same time frame...........But given that this will be more deadly MAYBE......then we will lose more than 4000...........

The point is that Obama wasn't getting attacked daily for it..........Now with TDS it's an every day event...........

No one TRUSTS the MEDIA anymore.........so that is a problem when the public needs instructions.........Guess the news is now on Social Media so it can be even MORE SCREWED UP.
They attack trump if he does nothing and when he does something

Obama was not lying about it every day for the media to attack!!!!
If Tramp would stop lying the press would stop reporting his lies!

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
Donald Jackass Tramp, James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
February 26, 2020

Tramp: And we have it [COVFEFE-45 virus] totally under control.
Jan 22, 2020

"It's [COVFEFE-45 virus] something we have tremendous control of"
Mar 15,2020

Obama was not lying about it every day for the media to attack!!!!
If Tramp would stop lying the press would stop reporting his lies!

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.
Donald Jackass Tramp, James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
February 26, 2020

Tramp: And we have it [COVFEFE-45 virus] totally under control.
Jan 22, 2020

"It's [COVFEFE-45 virus] something we have tremendous control of"
Mar 15,2020
FDR: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself

Forum List

Back