Where we are now ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Hillary's coughing her lungs up. She's an unpleasant liar who is endlessly caught in her own lies despite the best effort of the media to cover for her.

Trump is now a corgi on a leash who keeps gaining because frankly Hillary is more unlikable than even he is and all he has to do to gain on her is shut the fuck up. And the Republican establishment has finally shut him the fuck up.

Republicans, Democrats, losers. But I repeat myself. You idiots are unbelievable. It's a hoot

Hillary's coughing her lungs up. She's an unpleasant liar who is endlessly caught in her own lies despite the best effort of the media to cover for her.

Trump is now a corgi on a leash who keeps gaining because frankly Hillary is more unlikable than even he is and all he has to do to gain on her is shut the fuck up. And the Republican establishment has finally shut him the fuck up.

Republicans, Democrats, losers. But I repeat myself. You idiots are unbelievable. It's a hoot

There has been no change in the past couple of weeks in the standings of Hillary and Donald.

Meet The Press and also Face The Nation have both made this abundantly clear Sunday morning.

There has been no change in the past couple of weeks in the standings of Hillary and Donald.

Meet The Press and also Face The Nation have both made this abundantly clear Sunday morning.

:wtf:

She went from a 12 point lead to a dead heat, no change? CNN has Trump up 2

That's right - Trump voters can stay home.

Dems should get out and vote as much as they can.

That's right - Trump voters can stay home.

Dems should get out and vote as much as they can.

Forum List

Back