🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence

Like Maher said last nite, Pence is a wimp and a pussy, except on 1/6.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, poster B.Kidd. :thup: :thup:

I had not heard that before.
And I gotta admit......THAT description rings true in my own personal perception of Indiana Mike.

Prior to the under-oath testimony in the 3rd hearing I though Mike was a dyed-in-the-wool 'TDS'r'....a Trump Delusional Sycophant.

But the testimony from multiple witnesses showed the guy never waivered in his conviction that he could not singularly cancel out millions of citizen's votes.
And then took a whole lot of grief for that conviction....including real danger to himself, his wife, and his daughter.
And on top of the danger, he then acted like a real responsible CEO and tried to marshal the military and law enforcement to rescue the legislators from the Trump mob. Something Don Trump didn't do.

So Mike did the right thing at the right time.

I won't criticize him for that.

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence.
Trump can see that Pence is being painted as the hero in stopping Trump from stealing the election by many Republicans and Independents.
Trump came out with both barrels firing, against Pence, this weekend, at a Christian conference. The reaction was tepid at best.
Pence is a long time proven conservative white Christian.
Trump is Trump.
They want a rough guy a shit talker like trump. They love trump because he is exactly like them liars and everything.

Trump is Trump.
And 8.6% inflation is insane. Christians are no more monolithic in their voting than any other group. I vote for Trump not because I think he's a saint. I vote for him because he understands what's at stake today. Pence is trying to remain relevant within the RINO element of the Party. He'll run for as long as he receives $ and he's welcome to do so.
No one was demanding that he overturn an election. That, like so many other stories, is just a lie. He had the power to challenge the legitimacy of the slate of electors from the battleground states where so many irregularities were found and ignored. Once they were investigated, adjudicated, and cleared, the results could then be certified.

The Dems stole an election in 2020 and we have yet to see the extent of the damage that did to our Republic. If they attempt to repeat that action, America as a free nation will be at its end. The faith in our elections was the last, best hope for the survival of America. Those who casually risked its destruction for the simple expedient of retaining power should be tried for treason and then executed.

As demonstrated in 2020, when the Democrats nominated an empty suit and still won.
You casually omit the little detail about millions of us actually believing that Biden was installed, not elected. That matters, whether Dems choose to believe it or not. I agree that Trump is the only hope but not just for Republicans and Independents. He has been elevated by his enemies to the role of the "Great MAGA King".

If it weren't for the damage being done to our nation, it would be amusing to watch these brainwashed Leftists gather together in the blue cities to wail and lament the loss of "democracy". What we see coming in the next months will be nothing less than a fight for the survival of America. On one side we have those who believe in the traditions and foundational doctrines of our Republic. They still desire to live under the rule of law -equal for all citizens- not just some. They remain ready to compromise except on their principles.

Their opponents represent a different vision for the future. They want to essentially remove the rigid framework of our Constitution and replace our Republic with a "Democracy" where a few small but densely populated urban areas are the sole arbiters of our laws and our direction. Because they control nearly all of the platforms for mass communication, education, and entertainment, they have decided they can dictate reality to the rest of us. They will learn their error. We will teach them. We can live together as responsible adults or we can burn it down. They need to become aware that it is a choice we BOTH get to make.

The hill to die on, for Trump and Pence, was the hill where they fought tooth and nail to ensure a fair election in 2020.
There was a fair election. that's why Trump lost, and why you and the other Trump cult pajama bois are now here crying sore-loser liar-tears.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who hasn't sworn fealty your fascist retard cult. All the normal people know with 100% certainty that you're lying.

Also remember that we veterans swore an oath to uphold the Constution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and Trump cult douches are clearly domestic enemies of the Constitution. It is not optional for us to oppose you.

Pence let America down on January 6.
Ah, poster Lenny, didja watch he second hearing?
The hearing where they dismantled your fervid belief that there was so much fraud in the election that it changed the outcome?
Your favs, your hoped-for-Paladins, the CyberNinjas, were mentioned.
As a punchline.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What we see coming in the next months will be nothing less than a fight for the survival of America."

In contradistinction to poor poster Esdraelon, we have the towering conservative voice for decades, retired Federal judge Michael Luttig who states:

"Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present danger to American Democracy." He says it's not because of what happened on January 6, 2021, but rather because they still "pledge that in the presidential election of 2024 if the former president or his anointed successor as the Republican Party presidential candidate were to lose that election that they would attempt to overturn that 2024 election in the same way that they attempted to overturn the 2020 election."

So there is that.

A tough choice: A highly respected Conservative voice from the Federal bench.......or.....
Esdraelon, an anonymous voice using a fake name on an internet gossipboard.

Eeeenie, Meeenie......... ;)

There's no battle between Pence and Trump.
But a battle between Trump and Pence. Trump is always with everyone in war who is not doing 100% the will of Donald Trump. It is said when Trump will die the first what he will say to god is: "What do you do on my throne?"

Last edited:
There is no battle. And while I still support Trump, I also support the Pence decision to deny any request to refuse to certify the election.

Go figure.

Few people are enamored with Trump outside the 25% that are NASCAR fans (etc.). The fact is, however, with that 25% in his back pocket the other dozen excellent potential Republican candidates will beat each other up while Trump strolls to the nomination. Just like in 2016. The Buckley Rule (paraphrased from memory) is that one must vote for the Conservative who has the best chance of winning the General Election.

In a perfect world there are scores of Republicans whom I would vote for if Trump were out of the picture. But NONE of them can beat any jag-off that runs on the D side. As demonstrated in 2020, when the Democrats nominated an empty suit and still won.

Trump is our only hope. Pence is cool. DeSantis is cool. Cruz is cool. But none of them can win.

But with Trump the USA will for sure lose the last friends on this planet. He will make the USA to the same unimportant inbreeding, might obsessed, pseudo-elitarian pig-headed empires which died in masses in history. And Cruze is by the way also one of the worst political super-idiots of the USA I ever heard from.

There was a fair election. that's why Trump lost, and why you and the other Trump cult pajama bois are now here crying sore-loser liar-tears.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who hasn't sworn fealty your fascist retard cult. All the normal people know with 100% certainty that you're lying.

Also remember that we veterans swore an oath to uphold the Constution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and Trump cult douches are clearly domestic enemies of the Constitution. It is not optional for us to oppose you.
...and you fulfill your oath by talking tough on the internet?

domesticEthug.jpg

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence.
Trump can see that Pence is being painted as the hero in stopping Trump from stealing the election by many Republicans and Independents.
Trump came out with both barrels firing, against Pence, this weekend, at a Christian conference. The reaction was tepid at best.
Trump is Trump.
though Jimmy Carter is a good man he wasnt a good POTUS ..

There's no battle between Pence and Trump.
They deserve each other. Trump is a lowlife criminal conman. Pence is a subservient weasel & all he did was to do what the law & constitution required of him to do.

Apparently we're supposed to honor Pence for not breaking the law? Maybe so, considering what Trump is & the goon squad of bottom feeders that The Don was running with.

The slew of them kept their mouths despite knowing what was going on until issued supeonas, bless their hearts.

Forum List

Back