Where's Biden been lately????

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Haven't heard from him in a while

No doubt his handlers have him saran wrapped to keep that fools pie hole closed

oh for yo morons on the left that demand a link.

tyroneweaver

All the top twits are sharing responsibility of keeping him away from the public. I think he's in Pelosi's basement this week.

dbb2jv7h7xi31.jpg

9ac4fd84fa7ac3ff55f337bacac1e1a4.jpg

I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to play Party Politics any more. Our country, as well as countries all over the world are in deep shit. We now have Trump leading the country and he has all my support. If, Biden becomes president next year, he will have my support. That's the least I can do to help our president. Remember how it was during 9/11? We are there, but worse this time. I think we should all stop the rhetorical back biting and support our president, no matter who it is. I have my flag in the front of my house. It stands for the country not the one leading it.

tyroneweaver
Probably somewhere developing a plan of action while Drumpf runs around with his finger stuck up his own ass.

tyroneweaver
Probably somewhere developing a plan of action while Drumpf runs around with his finger stuck up his own ass.
I hope anyone who feels the way I do...support our country ...will put you on ignore.

tyroneweaver
I hope anyone who feels the way I do...support our country ...will put you on ignore.
Support your country. Dont support the idiot that got people killed claiming the virus was a hoax.

tyroneweaver
Wherever he is, I bet he isn't shaking any hands and I bet they are keeping strict precautions to try to avoid him interacting with people who may be carriers or infected. Trump needs to take more precautions at this time also.

Plugs did a 5-min awkward teleprompter effort from the house. You could hear Jill giving stage directions in the background.... including "joe....JOE!" to drag him from the podium when he seemed confused at the end. A real clusterfuck... and that was only 5 minutes of reading.... at his home!

It seems Sleepy Pedo Joe cinched the nomination.... and nobody cares....LOL

tyroneweaver
I think the better question is, "Does Crazy Uncle Joe even know where he is this week???"....

One thing is obvious now. Even if he is elected, which would be a crime against this country, he'll never be President. He's a puppet on the strings of greedy, globalist establishment lowlifes who don't care one bit about the American people. So Biden will finish his campaign in the safety of a TV studio much like Bloomberg started his campaign. That's the only way he can hide his deteriorating mental condition. Lots of takes to make a 30 second sound bite. Come on man.

Forum List

Back