Where’s Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate?

Why would they come out against a guy who might ruin their lives and had the wealth and resources to do it. I think that answers itself.

What, because he's running for President, he can't do that now???

Poor excuse. We see this nearly every single time some sex scandal about a famous person makes the news; women come out from everywhere. Every bimbo that wants their place in the limelight has a story to sell. Anybody that came near the guy at a party has some sort of additional scandal to add to the headline.

It's not just Trump, it's all of them that makes me sick. What makes me even sicker are all the dupes that believe them.
We don't see that every time at all.

Just like with Jerry Sandusky, when it comes out what a perp did, other victims show up because now they will be believed.

The idea you think Trump did not assault these women is ridiculous. Before, they didn't say because no one would believe that Donald J Trump was such a despicable POS as became evident with that groping tape.

Come in, try to be honest. You & your ilk have been pushing this "Obama will take our guns" for the past 8 years & you are now claiming Hillary will. Your hero Trump even says it. & now you just said it again. You are obvious one of those toters who is so afraid that they think carrying a loaded gun makes them some sort of tough guy.

It all depends on where you live. You would probably piss yourself if you came through my neighborhood one evening. Over here you need a gun. We are loaded with Democrats. The more Democrats in your neighborhood, the more need for guns.

My next door neighbor just had his two houses broken into last week, and the lowlifes just broke out a window in one of my apartments that I had to get repaired this week as well. Cost me almost $80.00. Too bad I didn't see them do it, otherwise I would have shot the little bastards.
I get it. Code words.

Just like with Jerry Sandusky, when it comes out what a perp did, other victims show up because now they will be believed.

The idea you think Trump did not assault these women is ridiculous. Before, they didn't say because no one would believe that Donald J Trump was such a despicable POS as became evident with that groping tape.

So I guess you believe Bill Clinton raped a woman? After all, she could be believed after he became President--right? What he did to Monica, Jones? You know, that kind of thing?

Yet when it was Clinton, you granted them all credibility.

Hey, Trump is perfectly free to prove these things never happened.

Well maybe in a country you dream of having. But in this country, you're considered innocent until guilt is proven. I know how liberals hate that, but it's the way we do things in a just country--at least we Republicans do.

Why would they come out against a guy who might ruin their lives and had the wealth and resources to do it. I think that answers itself.

Poor excuse. We see this nearly every single time some sex scandal about a famous person makes the news; women come out from everywhere. Every bimbo that wants their place in the limelight has a story to sell. Anybody that came near the guy at a party has some sort of additional scandal to add to the headline.

It's not just Trump, it's all of them that makes me sick. What makes me even sicker are all the dupes that believe them.

Yeah, kinda like they came out of the woodwork to accuse Billy. I guess they were only chasing a 100 dollar bill.

Well maybe in a country you dream of having. But in this country, you're considered innocent until guilt is proven. I know how liberals hate that, but it's the way we do things in a just country--at least we Republicans do.

Really? Beccaue you keep accusing the Clintons of things even after investigators like Starr and Comey say they didn't do those things. Seven Benghazi investigations say Hillary did nothing wrong, and you still say she did.

But here's the thing. Trump says he likes to Grab Pussy. Women come out and say he grabbed their pussies. Not hard to connect the dots, buddy.

Yeah, kinda like they came out of the woodwork to accuse Billy. I guess they were only chasing a 100 dollar bill.

Yes, we totally need to listen to the comedian about political opinions.

Crooked Hillary is in a "detox" state in that the med cocktail that is needed to get her to be awake for an hour or two is such that Parkinson's patients build up a tolerance. Thus they take her off the meds and she is basically completely incapacitated for a few days until they inject her with a fresh dose.

There is word from the MSM Crooked Hillary might not show up for the debate. Apparently she does not want to get schlonged again. :p

So I guess you believe Bill Clinton raped a woman? After all, she could be believed after he became President--right? What he did to Monica, Jones? You know, that kind of thing?
I believe that he was accused of rape. One signed an affidavit that there was no rape, one admitted to a one night stand, and one had a story that law enforcement didn't find worthy. Paula Jones claimed that in Bill's hotel room, he exposed himself & asked for sex (no assault), the case was thrown out & granted an appeal & settled during that process. I think the evidence in the rape accusations make it questionable that these rapes occurred but we don 't know for sure. No omne knows about Ms Jones. I tend to think it did. Monica was consenual relationship betweeen two adults.

Neither Jones or Lewinsky were assaults. No one forced themselves on them & groped them as Trump admitted.

Do I believe Trump raped someone as he is accused? Don't know yet. Did Trump grope & force himself onto these women? I tend to say yes because those actions coincide with his words.

I never voted for Bill Clinton just I will never vote for roper Trump.

Neither Jones or Lewinsky were assaults. No one forced themselves on them & groped them as Trump admitted.

I see. So if your mother worked for a guy, and he lured her into a hotel room and pulled down his pants asking for a Monica, you would be okay with that and not call it an assault?

Really? Beccaue you keep accusing the Clintons of things even after investigators like Starr and Comey say they didn't do those things. Seven Benghazi investigations say Hillary did nothing wrong, and you still say she did.

But here's the thing. Trump says he likes to Grab Pussy. Women come out and say he grabbed their pussies. Not hard to connect the dots, buddy.

Yes, funny how that is. Nobody claimed they had their pussy grabbed until MSM played that tape. Gee, think it just jarred some memories or what????

I see. So if your mother worked for a guy, and he lured her into a hotel room and pulled down his pants asking for a Monica, you would be okay with that and not call it an assault?
It would be sexual harassment. Not an assault. Grabbing Women kissing & groping them is an assault. There is a difference.

Yes, funny how that is. Nobody claimed they had their pussy grabbed until MSM played that tape. Gee, think it just jarred some memories or what????
Funny how no one said Jerry Sandowski molested them until someone stepped forward.

Yes, we totally need to listen to the comedian about political opinions.

I guess the name Al Franken means nothing to you?

when Larry the Cable guy runs for office, goes toe to toe in debates with a politician, and passes some legislation, then I'll take him seriously.

Don't be such a baby.

c480x270_68.jpg

Forum List

Back