Where’s Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate?

Why does she need to. There's an old adage, "don't interfere with your enemy when he's in the process of destroying himself."

20% of Republican Officials have denounced Trump.
Hildabeast is incapacitated....

Nope, he was not told what Hillary said or didn't say when he was being questioned on that, he was simply asked was there classified material etc, on her server.... and other questions surrounding that....

the TV ads Trump has running on that is deceiving, to say the least...along with the right wing meme on it.

Okay, here we go, once again. The VERY FIRST question asked:
Later clarified that these were no properly marked.
Wrong. It was removed before being sent. She is supposed to know what classified intel is regardless, and the leftists lie begs the question, how did she get her classified materials then? Or did they not trust her with any?

Plus this is just out, look at the stonewalling and dishonesty. Way too long to post here.

Judicial Watch Releases New Hillary Clinton Email Answers Given under Oath - Judicial Watch

Nope. I am right. You morons need to get your stories straight. There are several agencies that can deem information classified at any given time. There were no properly marked classified e-mails.

There was no properly marked classified information. List all those lies. Those files were supposed to be destroyed a long time prior & Hillary did not destroy them.

Where is the Crime?

According to Gowdy, yes there was. He testified to that under Congressional oath. Again, the very first question:

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said she did not send or receive classified emails, was that true?
Comey: Secretary Clinton sent (interrupted by Gowdy)
Gowdy: was that true or not?
Comey: No, that's what I said.
When you have to pressure for a yes or no answer, you know exactly what Gowdy was u
Lying to the FBI = 5 years in Federal prison

Right there is the other problem. Comey stated she didn't lie to the FBI. If that's true, then what he means is that the FBI didn't ask any of those questions Congress did. How can anybody claim to have done a thorough investigation when they didn't ask those basic questions?

So either Comey is lying, or they really tailored the questions so Hillary couldn't be indicted on anything.
Or, you are full of it and there were no lies.

When you have to pressure for a yes or no answer, you know exactly what Gowdy was u

How is asking a question being pressured? He didn't hound Comey, he didn't threaten him, he didn't even raise his voce. He asked Comey what his investigation found. If Comey can't answer that, then he has no business being in the position he's in.

Putting your hands over your ears and singing aloud does not mean something isn't happening right in front of your eyes. The video is there. The questions and answers are there. If you don't want to believe what's right in front of you, please....... take somebody with you when you cross the street. You're obviously not capable of such a task yourself.

Really. You can't read & comprehend what was said.

1) Comey said there was classified information but he said there was no properly marked classified. FACT

2) Clinton never said she only used one device during here tenure. FACT

3) Comey clerartly said that thje mails they fund that were not turned over to State were lost during changing out equipment & there was no evidence they were purposefully deleted.

That is debunking your claim about Hillary lying. You can stomp your feet, throw a ntrum & point your little gun all you want. Facts are facts.
So, if hitlery didn't deal with classified info....just what are you celebrating that she did as secretary of hate?

Who knew that the only way to communicate is through e-mail.

According to Gowdy, yes there was. He testified to that under Congressional oath. Again, the very first question:

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said she did not send or receive classified emails, was that true?
Comey: Secretary Clinton sent (interrupted by Gowdy)
Gowdy: was that true or not?
Comey: No, that's what I said.
Right there is the other problem. Comey stated she didn't lie to the FBI. If that's true, then what he means is that the FBI didn't ask any of those questions Congress did. How can anybody claim to have done a thorough investigation when they didn't ask those basic questions?

So either Comey is lying, or they really tailored the questions so Hillary couldn't be indicted on anything.

How is asking a question being pressured? He didn't hound Comey, he didn't threaten him, he didn't even raise his voce. He asked Comey what his investigation found. If Comey can't answer that, then he has no business being in the position he's in.

Putting your hands over your ears and singing aloud does not mean something isn't happening right in front of your eyes. The video is there. The questions and answers are there. If you don't want to believe what's right in front of you, please....... take somebody with you when you cross the street. You're obviously not capable of such a task yourself.

1) Comey said there was classified information but he said there was no properly marked classified. FACT

3) Comey clerartly said that thje mails they fund that were not turned over to State were lost during changing out equipment & there was no evidence they were purposefully deleted.

That is debunking your claim about Hillary lying. You can stomp your feet, throw a ntrum & point your little gun all you want. Facts are facts.
So, if hitlery didn't deal with classified info....just what are you celebrating that she did as secretary of hate?

That's what hitlery thought.....

So, I ask again, just what did she do without classified info?

Nope, he was not told what Hillary said or didn't say when he was being questioned on that, he was simply asked was there classified material etc, on her server.... and other questions surrounding that....

the TV ads Trump has running on that is deceiving, to say the least...along with the right wing meme on it.

Wrong. It was removed before being sent. She is supposed to know what classified intel is regardless, and the leftists lie begs the question, how did she get her classified materials then? Or did they not trust her with any?

Plus this is just out, look at the stonewalling and dishonesty. Way too long to post here.

Judicial Watch Releases New Hillary Clinton Email Answers Given under Oath - Judicial Watch

Nope. I am right. You morons need to get your stories straight. There are several agencies that can deem information classified at any given time. There were no properly marked classified e-mails.

OK, one more time. It does not have to be MARKED classified in order to BE classified. When you hold a security clearance you are charged with knowing what is classified--marked or not.

Classified information can be something you know. If you put it in writing you create a classified document.

I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

Why do you dems and libs hold the Clintons above the law?

Guy, these aren't crimes. I just can't get worked up because the regulations haven't caught up with the technology yet. Or that Hillary handled data the same way her two predecessors did. These are not big deals.

On the other hand, a malignant narcissist who keeps a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand (according to ex-wife #1) having control of the nuclear weapons, yeah, THAT'S A BIG DEAL.

Now, I realize you are still butthurt from the 1990's when the Clintons SPANKED you guy repeatedly. But you need to get the fuck over it.

Oh please. The US Communist Party not only endorsed DumBama, but wrote praise pieces particularly on his gun grab speeches. It's the same group that endorsed Hil-Liar and Sanders. You remember Sanders, the guy that spent his honeymoon in the USSR? The guy who never had a steady full-time job until he got into government in his middle-age?

All your attacks from the left on Trump stems from he said--she said. It's absolute garbage. With Hillary, we have proof of what she did. She put the country at risk by exposing our secret information to our enemies. She didn't even have basic encryption on that stupid server; a server she should have never had in the first place. Our government sent help and relief to Haiti, and she gave those rebuilding contracts to companies that contributed to the Clinton Crime Fund.

You're worse than Fake Dave; evidence right in front of you and you refuse to acknowledge it. Not only refuse to acknowledge it, but support it as well. No wonder our country is going downhill.

How about having both candidates submit to a drug test before the debate? It would be very interesting to see what chemicals they are pumping into her old tired sick body.

When you listened to that testimony, what were you smoking? Since you can't follow a video, do I need to type exactly what was said? Comey never said the classified material was not properly marked--Hillary said that. Comey did not say the emails were erased in transfer, what he said is that they "might" have been lost that way, he could't be sure.

OK, one more time. It does not have to be MARKED classified in order to BE classified. When you hold a security clearance you are charged with knowing what is classified--marked or not.

Classified information can be something you know. If you put it in writing you create a classified document.

I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a jail cell.

Why do you dems and libs hold the Clintons above the law?

Hell, I'm a truck driver, and even I could tell you if something was classified once I read it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hillary is sick and playing possum since the last debate. I think she is in hiding preparing for the last debate trying desperately to sound like someone other than the political establishment insider. She needs to sound more human not like the Haitian rip off artist she really has been shown to be.

Where's Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate? - The American Mirror

Coming off the heels of two private fundraisers in California on Thursday, Clinton doesn’t have any public events scheduled between today and the final presidential debate on October 19.
No wonder the Right is so misinformed, reading crap like that.

Hillary is sick and playing possum since the last debate. I think she is in hiding preparing for the last debate trying desperately to sound like someone other than the political establishment insider. She needs to sound more human not like the Haitian rip off artist she really has been shown to be.

Where's Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate? - The American Mirror

Coming off the heels of two private fundraisers in California on Thursday, Clinton doesn’t have any public events scheduled between today and the final presidential debate on October 19.
No wonder the Right is so misinformed, reading crap like that.

When is her next open press conference? Give us a date or STFU.

You're an unskilled liar.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...emails-were-marked-and-classified-at-the-time
By Julian Hattem - 07/05/16 01:22 PM EDT

FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday said some of the information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server was marked as classified and ought to have been treated as such at the time it was sent, undermining a key claim of the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate's.

A total of 113 emails contained information that federal agencies say was sensitive at the time it was sent or received, Comey told reporters.

And a small but undisclosed number of emails were marked as such.

“A very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information,” Comey said.

You're an unskilled liar.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...emails-were-marked-and-classified-at-the-time
By Julian Hattem - 07/05/16 01:22 PM EDT

FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday said some of the information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server was marked as classified and ought to have been treated as such at the time it was sent, undermining a key claim of the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate's.

A total of 113 emails contained information that federal agencies say was sensitive at the time it was sent or received, Comey told reporters.

And a small but undisclosed number of emails were marked as such.

“A very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information,” Comey said.

"At a Congressional hearing Thursday morning, however, Comey admitted that the three emails to which he was referring were not, in fact, properly marked as classified, and that even a person with reasonable expertise in identifying classified material could make the “reasonable inference” that these emails were not classified:"

Now what Skippy.

So I will say again, why do you think that if something is not on e-mail that it can't exist?

That's what hitlery thought.....

So, I ask again, just what did she do without classified info?

Now what Skippy.

Using an op-ed for a source?

Watch the video puckerpuss.

Comey Testifies Clinton Email Claims ‘not True’ At Heated Hill Hearing
FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that Hillary Clinton’s claims -- some made under oath -- about her use of a private email server were “not true,” fueling Republican questions about whether in doing so she committed a felony.

In a wide-ranging appearance before the House oversight committee, Comey also said Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”

Last edited:
Guy, these aren't crimes. I just can't get worked up because the regulations haven't caught up with the technology yet. Or that Hillary handled data the same way her two predecessors did. These are not big deals.

On the other hand, a malignant narcissist who keeps a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand (according to ex-wife #1) having control of the nuclear weapons, yeah, THAT'S A BIG DEAL.

Now, I realize you are still butthurt from the 1990's when the Clintons SPANKED you guy repeatedly. But you need to get the fuck over it.

Oh please. The US Communist Party not only endorsed DumBama, but wrote praise pieces particularly on his gun grab speeches. It's the same group that endorsed Hil-Liar and Sanders. You remember Sanders, the guy that spent his honeymoon in the USSR? The guy who never had a steady full-time job until he got into government in his middle-age?

All your attacks from the left on Trump stems from he said--she said. It's absolute garbage. With Hillary, we have proof of what she did. She put the country at risk by exposing our secret information to our enemies. She didn't even have basic encryption on that stupid server; a server she should have never had in the first place. Our government sent help and relief to Haiti, and she gave those rebuilding contracts to companies that contributed to the Clinton Crime Fund.

You're worse than Fake Dave; evidence right in front of you and you refuse to acknowledge it. Not only refuse to acknowledge it, but support it as well. No wonder our country is going downhill.
Less than three months left & I see no one has taken away your guns. Obama worked for a couple of years for a religious charity in Chicago. He then worked full timer for a law firm. Are you just freaking stupid or what?

Oh please. The US Communist Party not only endorsed DumBama, but wrote praise pieces particularly on his gun grab speeches.

Communists? Do they still make those?

All your attacks from the left on Trump stems from he said--she said. It's absolute garbage.

NOt really. You see, even under normal circumstances, when 16 women come out and all tell the same story, and they all look kind of the same, indicating he has a type, that would be pretty damaging by itself. That it comes out after there's a tape recording on him saying that he can "grab her pussy" and get away with it because he's a star, then it becomes nolo contendre.

Now what Skippy.

FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday that Hillary Clinton’s claims -- some made under oath -- about her use of a private email server were “not true,” fueling Republican questions about whether in doing so she committed a felony.

In a wide-ranging appearance before the House oversight committee, Comey also said Clinton’s email practices put America’s secrets at risk and her actions constituted the “definition of carelessness.”
The idea you dismiss my post proves just how uninformed you are. But hey, we already knew that.

Here it is on video:

Now what Skippy.

The idea you dismiss my post proves just how uninformed you are. But hey, we already knew that.
In the congressional hearing he said she did lie.

But hey, we already knew you had a turd for a brain.

Oh please. The US Communist Party not only endorsed DumBama, but wrote praise pieces particularly on his gun grab speeches.

All your attacks from the left on Trump stems from he said--she said. It's absolute garbage.

NOt really. You see, even under normal circumstances, when 16 women come out and all tell the same story, and they all look kind of the same, indicating he has a type, that would be pretty damaging by itself. That it comes out after there's a tape recording on him saying that he can "grab her pussy" and get away with it because he's a star, then it becomes nolo contendre.

A type? And what type is that, can you be specific?

One or two women came out and made up some story, the other 14 just followed along after they heard it. Again, not one filed any charges, not one filed a complaint with the police, not one went to the media, not one tried to sue Trump. They all just decided to come out at one time?

Trump has been running for months now; before the primary, during the primary, and now during the general election. Why didn't any of these 16 come out then???

Yes they do, but we call them liberals or Democrats today.

Forum List

Back