Where's Joe Biden ???

Can't wait for the VP debates!

Me too!

If there is one thing Biden can do (beside being awesome) it's debate, and he won't have to pull his punches to avoid looking like a meanie this time around.

Yeah, this guy's stunningly brilliant...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

Me too!

If there is one thing Biden can do (beside being awesome) it's debate, and he won't have to pull his punches to avoid looking like a meanie this time around.

Biden can be humorous and entertaining. He also can discuss complex issues in simple to understand terms

Of the VPs being considered by Romney.......Pawlenty, Ryan and Portman
All three are exceedingly dull public speakers and will struggle in a debate against Biden

The only potential VP candidate who could kick Bidens ass is Marco Rubio

Biden is the man, no one makes stupid a full time job like he does. reality tv is not as real as Biden when it comes to comedy.

The only reason Obama selected him was he knew no one would say "Wow if I kill Obama, Joe would make a better president" So Obama knows he is safe. Obamas defense is "Look at Biden, come on"

The Vice President of the US doesn't get much respect.
Check out the stuff that was said about Spiro Agnew and Dan Quayle when they were serving as Vice President.

Me too!

Biden can be humorous and entertaining. He also can discuss complex issues in simple to understand terms

All three are exceedingly dull public speakers and will struggle in a debate against Biden

"Humorous and entertaining?" You got that right. He's a gaffe a minute.

Noone needs to "kick Biden's ass" as you say.

He does a great job kicking his own ass.

He makes Dan Qualye look like an atomic scientist.....

Me too!

Joe Biden knows more about international issues and the American Political system than any of the potential Republican VPs. You will get nowhere if you think your VP candidate is more knowledgeable than Biden

The most interesting matchup would be Paul Ryan in discussing the economy. Ryan is an open target with his plans to raise taxes on the poor while slashing them for the rich, destroy Medicare and Social Security while he slashes education, welfare and jobs programs for the poor

Biden would humiliate him

Pawlenty and Portman would just put everyone to sleep

Joe Biden knows more about international issues and the American Political system than any of the potential Republican VPs. You will get nowhere if you think your VP candidate is more knowledgeable than Biden

The most interesting matchup would be Paul Ryan in discussing the economy. Ryan is an open target with his plans to raise taxes on the poor while slashing them for the rich, destroy Medicare and Social Security while he slashes education, welfare and jobs programs for the poor

Biden is borderline mentally retarded.. give me a break.

The only candidate that Republicans have with close to the legislative experience of Joe Biden is John McCain

We saw how that one worked out

The only candidate that Republicans have with close to the legislative experience of Joe Biden is John McCain

We saw how that one worked out

Oh, wait! I almost forgot.

The nutters are RIGHT. Biden is an idiot and he's lucky if he can complete a sentence without his dentures falling out or accidentally starting WWIII with one of his famous gaffes.

Much like how Obama is going to fail miserably without his teleprompter when he debates Romney, Biden doesn't stand a chance either.

Maybe we should put Bidens face on the milk cartons..

Have you seen this man....:lol:

Forum List

Back