Where's Obama? Golfing? Dithering??

Yep. Today is Friday the 15th of August. The arrests took place on Wednesday the 13th of August. The matter was discussed all over the news on the evening of the 13th and all day the 14th. You are late to the party.

Not only late but harping on a stoopid subject, The president has addressed the issues and broken his so called vacation.. Where is Congress?On Vacation, do you see any members of Congress addressing this issue, only the MO democrat Senator and the president.
The president is not the daft one it's the OP author...but yet again we see the robotic attempt to slur a person that actually does their job..

Last edited:
Yep. Today is Friday the 15th of August. The arrests took place on Wednesday the 13th of August. The matter was discussed all over the news on the evening of the 13th and all day the 14th. You are late to the party.

Things were quiet last night

Looks like we can thank Obama for restoring calm to Ferguson

If Obama golfs or vacations, they criticize him for not working. When he's working they criticize him. Good material for professional posters/whiners.

Things were quiet last night

Looks like we can thank Obama for restoring calm to Ferguson

The wingnuts will figure out something negative about the calm. Making Obama out as a failure has become an occupation for some of them.

If Obama golfs or vacations, they criticize him for not working. When he's working they criticize him. Good material for professional posters/whiners.

I'd rather be criticized for doing my job than for sitting on my ass. How about you?

Great work by our President in resolving the racial conflict in Ferguson

Obama golfing and dithering is timeless.
Not a day goes by when either isn't occurring. So this is timeless & topical - whenever.
Next?

Great work by our President in resolving the racial conflict in Ferguson

Can I get you a napkin? You missed some on the corner of your mouth.

It's your thread big guy

Your day late and a dollar short OP blaming our President for racial unrest in Ferguson seemed to miss the quiet resolution from last night

Does your hatred for Obama keep you from staying up to date on the latest news?

Last edited:

I'd rather be criticized for doing my job than for sitting on my ass. How about you?

Isn't that a local matter. If he had gone in, you'd be screaming "states' rights". :doubt:

So, in between our Presidents "Golfing and Dithering" he resolved the racial incident in Ferguson as well as the crisis in Iraq

Great job Mr President!

booth-salute.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back