Where's Obama? Where's The 'Sit-in'? Where's The Media? Where's The FBI / DHS / DOJ?

Damn that's sad... They have a horrible problem over there :-/

Can you imagine the body count if anybody was aloud to walk into a gun store in Chicago and buy an uzi? do you think it would go down, up, or be the same?

If they could pass a background check, I don't see any up or down to it.
Whats your best guess... try to use logic. Uzi's on the street vs. hand guns... Which would cause more damage? Think hard I know its a tough one.

Can you imagine the body count if anybody was aloud to walk into a gun store in Chicago and buy an uzi? do you think it would go down, up, or be the same?

Whats your best guess... try to use logic. Uzi's on the street vs. hand guns... Which would cause more damage? Think hard I know its a tough one.

Are you sure anyone can legally buy a fully automatic Uzi? If you do, you would be wrong. The only Uzi's for sale are semi-automatic and are no different than any other semi-automatic pistol or rifle on the market.

Are you sure anyone can legally buy a fully automatic Uzi? If you do, you would be wrong. The only Uzi's for sale are semi-automatic and are no different than any other semi-automatic pistol or rifle on the market.
Interesting... Do you think that is a good thing that the auto's are not for sale? Why or why not?

Interesting... Do you think that is a good thing that the auto's are not for sale? Why or why not?

It is against the law and that is reason enough. I can't think of a reason that anyone but a soldier would need a fully automatic weapon, and that is probably why the law was passed.

It is against the law and that is reason enough. I can't think of a reason that anyone but a soldier would need a fully automatic weapon, and that is probably why the law was passed.
I agree

Forum List

Back