Where's The Mass Exodus of Scout Troops?

You misspelled "homosexual", I think...
ah no ...Definition of homophobic (adj)
Bing Dictionary
ho·mo·pho·bic[ hmə fṓbik ]
having irrational hatred of homosexuality: showing an irrational hatred, disapproval, or fear of homosexuality, gay and lesbian people, or their culture....:lol:

Ahhhh, but the ones who scream the loudest are usually...
self hatred is common among the closet queen crowd .
my my guess is leaddick also own a over compensation (giant four Wheeler) truck and lots of guns....

You misspelled "homosexual", I think...
Bing Dictionary
having irrational hatred of homosexuality: showing an irrational hatred, disapproval, or fear of homosexuality, gay and lesbian people, or their culture....:lol:

What's killing the perverts is not policy or hatred but a virus that has no emotion. It won't stop till all perverts are dead and the innocents that the pervs seem to want to take with them to their perverse Hell. :cuckoo:
bogus melodrama at it's finest..
last I heard, hell was pretty much just as perverse for heterosexuals too.

Bing Dictionary

my my guess is leaddick also own a over compensation (giant four Wheeler) truck and lots of guns....

Commenting on my truck and guns and my leaded dick is not a cure for the disease that will kill all the bungholing perverts and the innocents they take with them.

Commenting on my truck and guns and my leaded dick is not a cure for the disease that will kill all the bungholing perverts and the innocents they take with them.

Gotta kind of wonder about the sanity of a guy who refers to his cock as a "leaded dick", but ok, whadevver, your dick doesn't interest me. In fact, no ones' does. But keep on babbling on and on and on...

Haaaaa!!!!

homophobia-is-the-fear.jpeg

Will they show gay scouts aids wards in hospitals?

I pulled my son out of that organization last year. Just in the nick of time.

As if on cue, examples of the ignorance and hate common among most on the right.

Dear CCJones:
Had the policy been made FAIR and left it open for local troops to decide, then yes, any boycott type reaction would be clearly due to anti-gay sentiments.

But at this point, since it is equally wrong to FORCE INCLUSION as it is to FORCE EXCLUSION over a religious issue, then HOW can you tell what is causing the reaction?

How much is caused by the policy being forced "all one way"? I would protest that in itself, independent of my views for or against or neutral toward homosexuality.

Vs. blaming it on purely the avoidance of or aversion to homosexuality itself?

(To be fair, this is like distinguishing how many prochoice people are really advocating for CHOICE and how many are advocating for ABORTION. Just because you WANT FREE CHOICE doesn't mean you are for abortion. Just because you are AGAINST FORCED INCLUSION does not mean you are either for or against "homosexuality itself."

I am for inclusion BY CHOICE -- NOT BY FORCE -- on this issue since it is religious and personally and cannot be forced one way or another by law or other requirement.

So I would sympathize with anyone who boycotted or left the BSA just because they forced one way over the other, instead of leaving it equally open to local troops to decide based on their own membership and representation of what that group and community decides.

Doesn't make me homophobic or hateful.
So how can I tell which people are or aren't, if I also believe the policy should be NEUTRAL!

Last edited:
Bing Dictionary

self-hatred and unforgiveness
is also the root cause in lots of forms of abusive and addictive behavior

when you start pointing the finger at unforgiveness and projected blame,
you end up pointing at everyone pointing to everyone else

the same root causes are behind any or all negative behavior
one person or group is complaining about concerning another!

so keep going, until you include all people of all groups. Perhaps this universal finger-pointing festival will reach critical mass and finally end with realization of equal responsibility for problems we all all share and project back and forth in different forms.

Big deal. Welcome to the human race. Next?

so keep going, until you include all people of all groups. Perhaps this universal finger-pointing festival will reach critical mass and finally end with realization of equal responsibility for problems we all all share and project back and forth in different forms.

when you're done, please replace the mic and soapbox...

Here's the bunghole virus. No politics, no agenda, no sympathy or qualms. it simply has a purpose.

To kill off homo perverts. Mother nature's way of protecting the human species by weeding out undesirables.

Isn't it beautiful???

Attachments

• $HIV-virus.jpg
    $HIV-virus.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 51
Here's the bunghole virus. No politics, no agenda, no sympathy or qualms. it simply has a purpose.

To kill off homo perverts. Mother nature's way of protecting the human species by weeding out undesirables.

Isn't it beautiful???
wrong as always! for every disease there are some who are immune even aids...
ever here of the black plague?

Daws - Are you always such a wimpy, cappuccino-quaffing fruitcake, or is today a special occasion?- I mean I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than a tofu-licking parasite like you.

Daws - Are you always such a wimpy, cappuccino-quaffing fruitcake, or is today a special occasion?- I mean I've seen homeless people shouting at pigeons who make more sense than a tofu-licking parasite like you.

Well, how well do you know Daws, or are you just being a frothing-at-the-mouth, kneejerk Rightie? I mean, you just got here in December. I just got here in November, so we are both pretty new. And with all 77 of those rep points, I am sure you are feeling pretty brave, there...

another fine example of your ignorance....
the more you post ,the more you reveal your inner dumbfuck...

wrong as always! for every disease there are some who are immune even aids...
ever here of the black plague?

Go live in a rat infested bungholing trash heap somewhere and test your immune system for us.
why don't you? your tough guy act is wearing thin.
btw you'd be lying if you say you've never tried anal sex on your wife, girlfriend, or goat..
:lol:

Last edited:

Well, how well do you know Daws, or are you just being a frothing-at-the-mouth, kneejerk Rightie? I mean, you just got here in December. I just got here in November, so we are both pretty new. And with all 77 of those rep points, I am sure you are feeling pretty brave, there...
green slime doesn't have a clue about me.
he just another halfwit that thinks glen beck and rush Limbaugh are intellectuals..

The fracture lines get a little bigger and a little deeper. Ultimately the lines will break which can't be considered a bad thing.
A little less Demerol for this patient, nurse.

Daws will be begging for Demoral once his HIV turns into full blown AIDS. God knows one of the best ways to rid the population of sexual deviants is to have a disease that kills primarily them.

So, how is your syphilis treatment progressing?

Forum List

Back