Where's The Mass Exodus of Scout Troops?

Marriage is not a right.

tapatalk post

And here we see the willfully ignorant conservative, for whom 2+2 will forever be 7.

Lol, in most states it is still not a right, and Thanatos is most likely speaking of moral rights, not legally defined rights anyway.

It is simply amazing that libtards like you deliberately misinterpret a statement and think you have proven something by that.

Really, you are that stupid.

Still waiting to see when they broke. A law

tapatalk post

Last edited:
Did they ask if you were a homosexual? Nope. Was they denied a job because of it? Nope. Instead parents took their kids from the program such is not illegal. Also I wonder why someones sexual preferences even matter and why do homosexuals tell all their proclivities? The only reason I can see is they wanted a fight with Christians. The true hate isn't coming from the Christians from the homosexual towards the Christians

tapatalk post

Last edited:
Did they ask if you were a homosexual? Nope. Was they denied a job because of it? Nope. Instead parents took their kids from the program such is not illegal. Also I wonder why someones sexual preferences even matter and why do homosexuals tell all their proclivities? The only reason I can see is they wanted a fight with Christians. The true hate isn't coming from the Christians from the homosexual towards the Christians

tapatalk post

Could you post that again in English this time?

tapatalk post

Do heterosexuals tell all their proclivities? Announce to the world they have a new girlfriend?

Gay scouts have lives outside the troop just like straight ones

tapatalk post

Do heterosexuals tell all their proclivities? Announce to the world they have a new girlfriend?

Yepp. they do.

Gawd, every boy in my troop was doing girls at 13-14. They all claimed to be chaste. None of us were. Fer crying out loud, total hypocrisy.

But we were boys and boys are pretty much sex-crazed.

tapatalk post

No we don't

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

No we don't

tapatalk post

I know you don't have a girlfriend......I'm talking regular people

tapatalk post

No we don't

tapatalk post
You don't have a life outside the troop? Sorry to hear that.

tapatalk post

No we don't

tapatalk post

And neither do gay Americans.

That’s what you and others who hate homosexuals fail to understand: that gay Americans are infinitely more than just their sexual orientation.

Just as you shouldn’t be judged solely by your sexual orientation, so too should gay Americans not be judged solely by theirs.

So again none of you can prove the Boy Scouts of America have committed any crimes a broken the law. Oh by the way people I myself have never been a Boy Scout but I do know quite a few who are and several who are Scout leaders. My brother inlaw was a eagle scout I know most of you liberals have no clue what that is so maybe you should look it up. I do find it quite odd that you guys give a s*** about what a Christian organization does? Why does any Christian organization seem to rile you idiot progressives up so much do you fear God so much?

tapatalk post

So again none of you can prove the Boy Scouts of America have committed any crimes a broken the law. Oh by the way people I myself have never been a Boy Scout but I do know quite a few who are and several who are Scout leaders. My brother inlaw was a eagle scout I know most of you liberals have no clue what that is so maybe you should look it up. I do find it quite odd that you guys give a s*** about what a Christian organization does? Why does any Christian organization seem to rile you idiot progressives up so much do you fear God so much?

tapatalk post

What are you rambling about? Nobody ever claimed they broke any laws. The BSA gave in to public pressure, not legal pressure, to stop kicking out gay groups.

Progressives are Christian too.

tapatalk post

What are you rambling about? Nobody ever claimed they broke any laws. The BSA gave in to public pressure, not legal pressure, to stop kicking out gay groups.

And I'm sure that makes it so much better in your homonazi mind

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

Yes, it is much better, thank you.

tapatalk post

Yes, it is much better, thank you.

Now explain to me again why your sexual practices make you the mean crotch bait you are? It must because you think it defines you

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

My son is an Eagle Scout

First off, BSA is not a Christian organization. They do not back any religion, only a belief in a higher power
Second, it was BSA who decided to allow gay scouts

So, do you actually have a point

Last edited:

tapatalk post

As are gay Americans.

Forum List

Back