Which banned account do you want to be restored most once @ElonMusk takes control?

Never posted there or on FascistBook or Tik Tok, so make that zero for me. I can't even see your link, as I have that stuff blocked, on all three.

Trump's, so everyone can be reminded daily how his admin was pants on fire crazy and he's a one term President.

what's so funny TNHarley? i wasn't making a joke, was i? there's a time to be serious, and time for jokes, bro

Trump's, so everyone can be reminded daily how his admin was pants on fire crazy and he's a one term President.
It is rather puzzling (on the surface) anyway. His antics on Twitter and other places essentially cost him the 2020 election.

It'll help put those antics front and center once more if the account is restored.

It is rather puzzling (on the surface) anyway. His antics on Twitter and other places essentially cost him the 2020 election.

It'll help put those antics front and center once more if the account is restored.

Yet Putin's access was never revoked. Neither were the leaders of Hamas or Hezbollah. Tells you all you need to know about who used to be running Twitter.

Trump's already said that he won't return to Twitter...
Trump also said he'll publish his tax returns and that he won 2020 election in a landslide.

"Trump said" is worth fuck all and there is ZERO doubt he will be on Twitter as soon as they let him back on. Twitter doesn't need him, Trump needs twitter and validation.

Last edited:
You must be very spoiled to believe that food and shelter is a guarantee. We became great on language, culture and borders. And we gave it up.

Forum List

Back