Which comes first: Irrefutable proof...or an investigation toward that irrefutable proof?

You seriously think if there was proof the MSM wouldn't run that 24-7 because they think so highly of the office of president? You have serious mental issues.

Patience, Mikebaby, patience....at this point we do NOT have indictable proof......have patience. LOL

5 months later and still nothing

LMFAO
How long did we all have to hear about Benghazi?
We had evidence the first few days. You have nothing after months.
Evidence yet no arrests huh? Weird

You seriously think if there was proof the MSM wouldn't run that 24-7 because they think so highly of the office of president? You have serious mental issues.

Patience, Mikebaby, patience....at this point we do NOT have indictable proof......have patience. LOL

LMFAO
Yet you think your no evidence is going to end up in impeachment. Weird.

LMFAO

She is irrelevant now, just a old hat waiting to die

LMFAO
Personally I don't think there will be impeachment. I think it's a bunch of petty lies for PR purposes. He needs to be called out for all that dishonest shit though, he is our president now.

Probably under the "guidance" of FOX and Friends geniuses, right wingers on here, whenever there is mention of possible collusion between the Trumpsters and Russian oligarchs and Russian spies, revert to the trite: "Show me the proof?"

Now, the question arises (not that these same right wing nitwits could ever admit) if there already WAS proof, we wouldn't be subjected to the world embarrassment of an orange clown in the oval office........Proof is the result of careful, objective and unhindered investigations by both our intelligence agencies and [hopefully] congressional oversight committees.

We can witness this drip, drip, drip of allegations materializing, and tonight's news is that Carter Page and other Trump advisers were indeed the subject of Russian intelligence recruitment. Since some of these investigations go back to last summer, the issue is NOT whether Putin and his cohorts are currently recruiting, BUT whether the earlier recruitment led to collusion, such as the RNC platform's softening on Russian land grab in the Ukraine and Crimea.

Now, rarely there may be smoke but no fire.....but much more often, this amount of "smoke" CANNOT be witnessed without there having been a smoldering fire.

Kind of like when folks told you Hillary was a corrupt son of a bitch?

LMFAO
Personally I don't think there will be impeachment. I think it's a bunch of petty lies for PR purposes. He needs to be called out for all that dishonest shit though, he is our president now.

What dishonest shit?

Seriously now you forgot about Obama's lies?

LMFAO
Don't tell Nat he will go crazy.

Don't tell Nat he will go crazy.

I will never get why liberals hate one of their own

Rejoice, right wingers, you are living in interesting (albeit, fucked up) Trumpeting times.....LOL

Probably under the "guidance" of FOX and Friends geniuses, right wingers on here, whenever there is mention of possible collusion between the Trumpsters and Russian oligarchs and Russian spies, revert to the trite: "Show me the proof?"

Now, the question arises (not that these same right wing nitwits could ever admit) if there already WAS proof, we wouldn't be subjected to the world embarrassment of an orange clown in the oval office........Proof is the result of careful, objective and unhindered investigations by both our intelligence agencies and [hopefully] congressional oversight committees.

We can witness this drip, drip, drip of allegations materializing, and tonight's news is that Carter Page and other Trump advisers were indeed the subject of Russian intelligence recruitment. Since some of these investigations go back to last summer, the issue is NOT whether Putin and his cohorts are currently recruiting, BUT whether the earlier recruitment led to collusion, such as the RNC platform's softening on Russian land grab in the Ukraine and Crimea.

Now, rarely there may be smoke but no fire.....but much more often, this amount of "smoke" CANNOT be witnessed without there having been a smoldering fire.
Congressional oversight committees don't investigate. They are basically inquisitions in which the inquisitor makes accusations in hopes that the accused with say something really stupid. They are strictly political. The party in power appoints the head of the committee whose job is to protect the party. The minority party is there to give the illusion of a fair investigation which is of course nonsense.

Congressional oversight committees don't investigate. They are basically inquisitions in which the inquisitor makes accusations in hopes that the accused with say something really stupid. They are strictly political. The party in power appoints the head of the committee whose job is to protect the party. The minority party is there to give the illusion of a fair investigation which is of course nonsense.

You're mostly correct on the political angle....However, each chamber of congress DOES have 6 to 8 investigators.

'm all for it. Show me what you got. If you have nothing then fuck off I'm tired of hearing your stupid shit.

Go to bed then (but first make sure to change your diaper....LOL)
I'm not the one pissing myslef with a new thread every day. I will be sleeping dry and tight tonight. Thanks for the well wishes.

Yup we are waiting anyday now for comey to say no content
The FBI investigation is the only investigation of any real importance.

Forum List

Back