Which comes first: Irrefutable proof...or an investigation toward that proof?

The right wingers' (aka, Trump lovers) mantra has been the same for several months now......"Where's the proof of Trump's wrong doings"???

Never stopping to "think" (for many right wingers to think, would be a novel undertaking) that FIRST there is exhausting and thorough investigations and SECOND, the offering of irrefutable proof that would either clear or condemn Trump.....

So, my dear right wingers, which comes first?

Have you ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition?

How about we start with a hint of evidence?

Anything? Anything at all?

Sure, nitwits........."Anything" you ask???

Mike Flynn's lying and fraud....Session's recusal.....Trump's assurances to the Russians that he got rid of that pesky inquisitor???

These are all "nothings" to your "anything"???

What are these supposed to be evidence of?

Collusion?

Which comes first? A brain or the ability to think critically with it? Face it natty, if there were anything....anything at all it would be front page news and EVERYWHERE. So. Where is it?

Typical DELUSIONAL, right wing response.....
Where is WHAT????.....Do you mean, PROOF?

If so, what's your hurry"......There are FOUR investigations going on to get to that proof if it exists.

Look up how long Watergate took to bring Nixon to resignation and infamy.....and that we're only 4 months into the "fun"......

(BTW, how'a that mexico wall, repeal and replace and tax reform policies coming along....LOL)

Four investigations for how long now? Don't know where you got 4 months from. From what I understand it's been seven and no nothing yet. You need to calm down and let it happen dude.

The right wingers' (aka, Trump lovers) mantra has been the same for several months now......"Where's the proof of Trump's wrong doings"???

Never stopping to "think" (for many right wingers to think, would be a novel undertaking) that FIRST there is exhausting and thorough investigations and SECOND, the offering of irrefutable proof that would either clear or condemn Trump.....

Which comes first? A brain or the ability to think critically with it? Face it natty, if there were anything....anything at all it would be front page news and EVERYWHERE. So. Where is it?
Be patient grasshopper. The right spent years investigating without finding a single bit of actionable evidence. We don't want to just ignore the precedent they set, now do we?

Four investigations for how long now? Don't know where you got 4 months from. From what I understand it's been seven and no nothing yet. You need to calm down and let it happen dude.

Well, "dude"..the orange charlatan has been in office for 4 months...you like 7 months better, fine.....Now, educate yourself and look up how long the Watergate investigations lasted before Nixon's bye-bye.....

Well, "dude"..the orange charlatan has been in office for 4 months...you like 7 months better, fine.....Now, educate yourself and look up how long the Watergate investigations lasted before Nixon's bye-bye.....

No one cares about watergate fucktard. Even if your propaganda distributors say it does. You got nothing still. Matter of fact, the only people, dude, who are really sweat today are Susan Rice and Loretta Lynch. Keep wishin, but in the end it's eight years of trump for you.

Be patient grasshopper. The right spent years investigating without finding a single bit of actionable evidence. We don't want to just ignore the precedent they set, now do we?

I I recall, there were 7 or 8 SEPARATE congressional investigations on Benghazi....and right wingers actually wanted MORE....LOL

As their hopes swirl down the drain...priceless

So glad you're entertained. The time line on investigations is usually measured in years, at least it has been lately. I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I do over the next several years.

If so, what's your hurry"......There are FOUR investigations going on to get to that proof if it exists.

Look up how long Watergate took to bring Nixon to resignation and infamy.....and that we're only 4 months into the "fun"......

(BTW, how'a that mexico wall, repeal and replace and tax reform policies coming along....LOL)

Given all of the leaks, if there was one shred of real evidence, it would have been blasted all over the Prog Media before the election.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, the right with that Iran Contra shit were really bad.

Oh, wait....

Given all of the leaks, if there was one shred of real evidence, it would have been blasted all over the Prog Media before the election.

Just sayin'.

Especially given that James Comey is one of the major leaks.

No, if the shrilary had not had access to a compliant, friendly DOJ she would have been indicted. That is very clear. Never forget, cupcake, that comey laid out the felonious actions that she did. He just chose to not do his job properly. There actually IS evidence of crimes on her part. Not on trumps.

As their hopes swirl down the drain...priceless

So glad you're entertained. The time line on investigations is usually measured in years, at least it has been lately. I hope you continue to enjoy it as much as I do over the next several years.

What is the time line on witch hunts?

This is no "investigation" after all.

You grasp that today was a SERIOUS blow to you Salem folk, right?

Just sayin'.

Especially given that James Comey is one of the major leaks.

Indeed.

What is really happening is that, instead of proving that Trump is guilty, the DC Swamp Thangs have provided evidence of their own corruption. Their panic is due to their fears that Trump's administration will out them.

Well for the left, the big lie comes first. Rumor, innuendo and wishful thinking repeated often enough leads to an investigation in hopes of finding something or to buy time to manufacture something. Good luck Natalie!

so now the justification is the LACK of evidence.

lol. the left just gets funnier every day.

Forum List

Back