Which Doesn't Belong?

fiqs4h--ikmf4r4he-glug.png

Americans' Own Healthcare Ratings Little Changed Since ACA

Oh, and the REALLY inconvenient one? This one...

rhqsnyelsk6x4jxswxqvjg.png

Americans With Government Health Plans Most Satisfied

"Obamacare's Latest Casualty: Largest Health Insurer On Colorado Exchange Abruptly Collapses
With the mainstream media, at least the majority that is left of center, flooded with story after story touting Obamacare's success, the news coming this morning from Denver that Colorado's largest nonprofit health insurer and participant in that state's insurance exchangeColorado HealthOP is abruptly shutting down, forcing 80,000 Coloradans to find a new insurer for 2016, was a slap in the face for the Obama administration's crowning achievement.

Wait, wasn't the whole point behind Obamacare to subsidize health insurance for everyone, and especially the poor? Or was the whole point of the "Affordable" Care Act merely to herd as many Americans into the clutches of the few for-profits, after the non-profit cooperatives finally read the fine print and realized they have no chance of being profitable under the new regime?"
Obamacare's Latest Casualty: Largest Health Insurer On Colorado Exchange Abruptly Collapses | Zero Hedge

"Obamacare's Latest Casualty: Largest Health Insurer On Colorado Exchange Abruptly Collapses
With the mainstream media, at least the majority that is left of center, flooded with story after story touting Obamacare's success, the news coming this morning from Denver that Colorado's largest nonprofit health insurer and participant in that state's insurance exchangeColorado HealthOP is abruptly shutting down, forcing 80,000 Coloradans to find a new insurer for 2016, was a slap in the face for the Obama administration's crowning achievement.

Wait, wasn't the whole point behind Obamacare to subsidize health insurance for everyone, and especially the poor? Or was the whole point of the "Affordable" Care Act merely to herd as many Americans into the clutches of the few for-profits, after the non-profit cooperatives finally read the fine print and realized they have no chance of being profitable under the new regime?"
Obamacare's Latest Casualty: Largest Health Insurer On Colorado Exchange Abruptly Collapses | Zero Hedge

Yeah, that actually doesn't counter what I posted.

How do you like those numbers for "gubmit" health care? Funny that the health care delivery system people are the most satisfied with is the "gubmit" run one, huh?

How do you like those numbers for "gubmit" health care? Funny that the health care delivery system people are the most satisfied with is the "gubmit" run one, huh?

You provided one poll....I provided eight.

From Politifact.

I win.

Let's remind all that Obama has an unbroken record of failure in both domestic and foreign policy.

The only ones who are greater failures than Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) are his voters.

Last edited:

From Politifact.

I win.

Let's remind all that Obama has an unbroken record of failure in both domestic and foreign policy.

The only ones how are greater failures than Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) are his voters.

Ooooh, aren't you the size queen. Poll after poll shows that Medicare and the Veterans healthcare system get the highest satisfaction ratings...every single time.

New Study: Elderly Medicare Beneficiaries Most Satisfied with Their Health Insurance; Working-Age Adult with Private Coverage Report More Trouble Accessing Care, Paying Medical Bills

Medicare Beats Private Plans for Patient Satisfaction: Survey

High satisfaction with Medicare

Poll: Seniors more satisfied with Medicare Advantage

Instead of trying to change the subject to something Obama said/did, how about trying to explain how people's satisfaction with their healthcare plans haven't changed since the ACA and people are most satisfied with government run health care?

From Politifact.

I win.

The only ones how are greater failures than Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) are his voters.

Ooooh, aren't you the size queen. Poll after poll shows that Medicare and the Veterans healthcare system get the highest satisfaction ratings...every single time.

New Study: Elderly Medicare Beneficiaries Most Satisfied with Their Health Insurance; Working-Age Adult with Private Coverage Report More Trouble Accessing Care, Paying Medical Bills

Medicare Beats Private Plans for Patient Satisfaction: Survey

High satisfaction with Medicare

Poll: Seniors more satisfied with Medicare Advantage

Instead of trying to change the subject to something Obama said/did, how about trying to explain how people's satisfaction with their healthcare plans haven't changed since the ACA and people are most satisfied with government run health care?

Now for the real test....you know, where the 'rubber meets the road.'

"The two largest state health insurance co-operatives created as part of a grand ObamaCare experiment have announced they are closing at the end of this year, joining others that have failed and even more that are insolvent and likely to fail.

The Kentucky Health Cooperative announced on Friday it is going out of business and will not enroll new members next year, leaving 51,000 members to find other coverage. It had the second-largest co-op enrollment in the country, garnering 75% of people who enrolled in coverage through the state’s health exchange.

It joins Health Republic Insurance of New York—the largest health co-op with more than 150,000 members—which announced last month that it was folding. That follows the declaration of insolvency by CoOportunity Health in Iowa and Nebraska and the failures of the Louisiana Health Cooperative and Nevada Health CO-OP. A total of 400,000 citizens are being impacted—so far.

Clearly this ObamaCare experiment costing taxpayers $2.4 billionis failing. The co-ops were founded on the idealistic belief that community members could band together to create health insurance companies that would be member-driven, service-oriented, and would not have to answer to shareholders or turn a profit."
400,000 Citizens To Lose Health Insurance (Again) Because Of Obamacare Co-Op Failures

And be sure to ask me to post the six dozen policy failures of Barack Obama.

Write soon!

You're still deflecting..I wonder why that is? (that was rhetorical). Gubmit health care is the most popular and people's satisfaction with their healthcare has not changed since the ACA. Trying to move on from your lies does not change them.

PC, people don't read your endless drivel. No one cares what the OP said. Why should they? Your endless posts of hate toward anyone not PC leaves even the rightwingnuts thinking you are a really out there fruitloop.

1. "PC, people don't read your endless drivel" he said as he responded to my post....

2. You've dropped the charge that I lie.....I guess that means that you lied.

3. "Your endless posts of hate toward anyone not PC leaves even the rightwingnuts thinking you are a really out there fruitloop."
Really? Did you interview everyone? Or is this "reporting" on the level of elementary-school gossip: "Everyone hates you"?

The truth is that you hate the beatings I've given you, and hate even more that you never have the ability to respond.
That's the truth, isn't it.
Quoted statements in points 1 and 3 are lies. Old Rocks in the Head may wish you were ignored but wishing doesn't make it so.

You're still deflecting..I wonder why that is? (that was rhetorical). Gubmit health care is the most popular and people's satisfaction with their healthcare has not changed since the ACA. Trying to move on from your lies does not change them.
Do you determine the success or failure of government programs by polling results?

Anyone who has researched Obamacare, knows it has failed miserably. It has not insured everyone, many can't keep their doctor, and HC costs continue to raise. Obamacare is clearly enriching big pharma and big hospital rather than controlling costs. It was a sop to the HC industry...and will not likely survive.

When someone else pays for your healthcare, as is done by the VA, medicare, etc...do you think that might influence polling results?

"Secret US Policy Blocks Agents From Looking at Social Media of Visa Applicants, Former Official Says
....Obama administration, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson refused in early 2014 to end the secret U.S. policy that prohibited immigration officials from reviewing the social media messages of all foreign citizens applying for U.S. visas, according to a former senior department official."
US: ‘Things Went Wrong’ in Shooting Suspect’s Background Check

Now......what would be behind this President's refusal to use every avenue to keep Americans safe?

Even Liberals have to begin to catch on to Obama's agenda.

Just as I said:
There never was any "robust vetting" or"screening process."

Last edited:

"Gubmit health care is the most popular and people's satisfaction with their healthcare has not changed since the ACA."

Is this what 'popular' looks like?

"Since October 1, seven co-ops in Tennessee, Kentucky, Oregon, Colorado, South Carolina, Utah, and Arizona have announced they will not be selling insurance in 2016. Four more in Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, and New York told consumers earlier this year they were shuttering.

Here we have taxpayer dollars to the point of $2.4 billion, and that’s a real concern.” The Reason Why So Many Obamacare Co-Ops Are Failing

So....in Liberal lexicon, "popular" means "failure"?

Sure looks like your government schooling is 'popular.'

Do you determine the success or failure of government programs by polling results?

Anyone who has researched Obamacare, knows it has failed miserably. It has not insured everyone, many can't keep their doctor, and HC costs continue to raise. Obamacare is clearly enriching big pharma and big hospital rather than controlling costs. It was a sop to the HC industry...and will not likely survive.

When someone else pays for your healthcare, as is done by the VA, medicare, etc...do you think that might influence polling results?

We can gauge customer satisfaction. Veterans and Medicare recipients do pay for their healthcare.

"Gubmit health care is the most popular and people's satisfaction with their healthcare has not changed since the ACA."

"Since October 1, seven co-ops in Tennessee, Kentucky, Oregon, Colorado, South Carolina, Utah, and Arizona have announced they will not be selling insurance in 2016. Four more in Iowa, Louisiana, Nevada, and New York told consumers earlier this year they were shuttering.

Here we have taxpayer dollars to the point of $2.4 billion, and that’s a real concern.” The Reason Why So Many Obamacare Co-Ops Are Failing

And again, your'e not disproving the facts I provided. But that's your bag, baby...

And again, your'e not disproving the facts I provided. But that's your bag, baby...

Of course I disproved it.

Post #51 sinks your 'proof.'

"Secret US Policy Blocks Agents From Looking at Social Media of Visa Applicants, Former Official Says
....Obama administration, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson refused in early 2014 to end the secret U.S. policy that prohibited immigration officials from reviewing the social media messages of all foreign citizens applying for U.S. visas, according to a former senior department official."
US: ‘Things Went Wrong’ in Shooting Suspect’s Background Check

Now......what would be behind this President's refusal to use every avenue to keep Americans safe?

Even Liberals have to begin to catch on to Obama's agenda.

Just as I said:
There never was any "robust vetting" or"screening process."

This was actually in the NYTimes:

"On social media, Fehda Malik (the killer's sister) has made provocative comments of her own. In 2011, on the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, she posted a remark on Facebook beside a photo of a plane crashing into the World Trade Center that could be interpreted as anti-American.

Social media comments, by themselves, however, are not always definitive evidence. In Pakistan — as in the United States — there is no shortage of crass and inflammatory language. And it is often difficult to distinguish Islamist sentiments and those driven by political hostility toward the United States. At the time Fehda Malik’s comment was posted, anti-American sentiment in Pakistan was particularly high; four months earlier, American commandos had secretly entered Pakistan and killed Osama bin Laden."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/u...ocial-media-about-jihad-were-missed.html?_r=0

Why would this administration hide these sorts of views?

If they had looked at Ms. Malik's social media comments, and those of her family,.....

....14 American's would still be alive.

Forum List

Back