Which European language(s) do you speak? Besides English?

I speak ....

• French

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Spanish

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • German

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Hungarian

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Russian

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Italian

• a Scandinavic language

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dutch

• some other Slavic language besides Russian

• Alemannic - as in Switzerland

• Portuguese

• some other European language

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
No, you call everyone Nazi and Russian who doesn´t agree with you.

I call many English speaking people "Russians" in context of the stupid, senseless and criminal war which Putin started against Europe in the Ukraine. The strange thing is that Putin made many war crimes under flag of Nazi-like "Wagner" mercennaries and Jihadist-like mercennaries from Chechia. Both are "private" armeis but are payed from Russia.

And as far as I know I never called anyone except "Bleispriester" definetelly a Nazi - although I warned many people which forms of their thiousgzts are able to make them to a Nazi.

And with "opinion" has this what I say in such contextes in very most cases nearly nothing to do but a lot with reality, logic, plausibility and risks.

Your view is impaired, maybe due to the guy in front of you.

A German never would say so. That's totally absurde and fits not with any German mentality which I know. I rememer now in this context how a real Nazi in 194x noticed the name of a Jewish lady on a death list. She said to him: "You forgot to notice the date of my death. Today is --/--/----". He answered: "Still you are not dead". He was right. She survived.

Such a conversation I would call "typically German". Calm and clear even when the doors of hell are in and under fire.

What are hidden people in a strange background, my confuddled friend?

The fantasy people in his brain.

So you make your black friend horny with this message?

From which zoo do you come?

And how do you play politics?

"... das Leben ist ein Spiel.
und wer es recht zu Spielen weiß,
gelangt ans große Ziel ..."

Claus Ludwig Laue, 1946 in his "translation" of „Should auld acquaintance be forgot“ from Robert Burns (1759-1796)

"... life is a game.
and who knows how to play it right,
reaches the great goal ..."

Is this a weird sex position?

Sex is the allmighty theme in the English speaking world - not so in my world. I will never understand how it is possible to use the word "to fuck" (=a man and woman in love are creating in a very joyful way a common baby) is able to be used as a swearword (what is by the way also a wrong expression. It should be spearword because with "to swear" have swearwords nothing to do).

In which you are Europe that gets penetrated by Africans?

I have honestly to say that I am very happy that also black children are in Germany. Yesterday I spoke with two schoolgirls who had a migration background (one of them was a "black" girl). Both spoke a wonderful German - and also a relativelly good bow-wow with my dogs what was the reason why we spoke with each other. I find it always again fascinating when I listen a little while to a "black" speaker of the German language and I am after a very short not sure any longer about the skin color. This is totally unimportant. It is indeed true that only the use of the German language makes someone to a German.

Here by the way a typically sung German version of "Auld lang syne":

Last edited:
I call many people "Russians" in context of the stupid, senseless and criminal war which Putin started aginat Europe in the Ukraine. The strange thing is that Putin made many war crimes under flag of Nazi-like "Wagner" mercennaries and Jihadist-like mercennaries from Chechia. Both a re"private" war certiunsl butnpayed friom Russia.

And as far as I know I never claled anyione exposktpo "VBlöeispiereterf" deoineteolyl a Nazi - although I warned many people whic fromo0f thrinmrhtrgnwekrnnis ab lke to make them to a Nazi.

And with "opinion" has this waht I say in such conmtrextes in very most cases nearly nothing to do but a lot with reality, logic, plausibility and risks.

A German never would say so. That's totally absurde and fits not with any German mentality which I know. I rememer now in this context how a real Nazi in 194x noticed the name of a Jewish lady on a death list. She said to him: "You forgot to notice the date of my death. Today is --/--/----". He answered: "Still you are not dead". He was right. She survived.

Such a conversation I would call "typically German". Calm and clear even when the doors of hell are in and under fire.

Claus Ludwig Laue, 1946 in his "translation" of „Should auld acquaintance be forgot“ from Robert Burns (1759-1796)

"... life is a game.

Sex is the allmighty theme in the English speaking world - not so in my world. I will never understand how it is possible to use the word "to fuck" (=a man and woman in love are creating in a very joyful way a common baby) is able to be used as a swearword (what is by the way also a wrong expression. It should be spearword because with "to swear" have swearwords nothing to do).

I have honestly to say that I am very happy that also black children are in Germany. Yesterday I spoke with two schoolgirls who had a migration background (one of them was a "black" girl). Both spoke a wonderful German - and also a relativelly good bow-wow with my dogs waht was the reason why we spoke with each other. I find it always again fascinating when I listen a little while to a "black" speaker of the German language and I am after a very short not sure any longer about the skin color. This is totally unimportnat. It is indeed true that only the use of the German language makes someone to a German.

Here by the way a German version of "Auld lang syne":

Why this "Zebra said" in the text?

Why this "Zebra said" in the text?

That's a very good question. I don't know. ... But on the other side I answered in an another way to Bleipriester as I normally had done. I beg you to acccept my excuse ... but because I am not sure wether god had his hands in this game I have not the will to change anything now. I hope you accept this. I answered to Bleipriester - but in a way as if I would speak with you (=a reasonable human being). Sorry again! My arguments here are for Bleipriester - not for you. Perhaps is one of this argeotnis able to help him so he will not go lost in the end.

In the end everything will be good - and if it is not good now then it is still not the end.
Anonymous

Last edited:
That's a very good question. I don't know. ... But on the other side I answered in an another way to Bleipriester as I normally had done. I beg you to acccept my excuse ... but because I am not sure wether god had his hands in this game I have not the will to change anything now. I hope you accept this. I answered to Bleipriester - but in a way as if I would speak with you (=a reasonable human being). Sorry again!
That is all OK!

I just wondered!

All the best!

:)

Here is a joke :
What do you call a person that speaks three languages? Trilingual.
What do you call a person that speaks two languages? Bilingual
What do you call a person that speaks one language? American
:lol:

Not as much anymore. Every year more and more jobs require some degree of facility in at least one other language in addition to English. In another 20 years it may well be a given. Something for the young folks to think about.

Zebra

Let me inform you that "Bleipriester" is no German word. It sounds only German but makes not any sense. A similar word is only "Zinnsoldat". And what a "tin soldier" is knows everyone - but a priest made of lead makes not any sense. So do not be astonished when you do not find a big sense in anyhting what the anti-German and Nazi "Bleipriester" says.

but as it seems, this Blei.Pfarrer spricht ein wenig Deutsch

but as it seems, this Blei.Pfarrer spricht ein wenig Deutsch

"Zinnsoldat" (tin soldier) makes sense in the German and English language. "Bleipriester" ("Priester" and "Pfarrer" are by the way very different expressions) makes as less sense as "plumbpriest" in the english language. Only a translation in the form "lead-priest" (~leading priest) could make nominal a little sense - but this is very far from anything what has to do with an elementary understanding of a native German - even if this German should be overflooded from weird anglicisms. I'm quite sure Bleipriester is no native German - I see in him only an extremist enemy of Germany and an enemy of all mankind - independent from his real nationality or his perverted loyalities. To believe in such a propagandist of hate like him minimizes the chances of all mankind to survive.

PS: If you did not understand the last word of Donovan here - it was "spirit". :cool:

Last edited:
I call many English speaking people "Russians" in context of the stupid, senseless and criminal war which Putin started against Europe in the Ukraine. The strange thing is that Putin made many war crimes under flag of Nazi-like "Wagner" mercennaries and Jihadist-like mercennaries from Chechia. Both are "private" armeis but are payed from Russia.

And as far as I know I never called anyone except "Bleispriester" definetelly a Nazi - although I warned many people which forms of their thiousgzts are able to make them to a Nazi.

And with "opinion" has this what I say in such contextes in very most cases nearly nothing to do but a lot with reality, logic, plausibility and risks.

"... life is a game.

I have honestly to say that I am very happy that also black children are in Germany. Yesterday I spoke with two schoolgirls who had a migration background (one of them was a "black" girl). Both spoke a wonderful German - and also a relativelly good bow-wow with my dogs what was the reason why we spoke with each other. I find it always again fascinating when I listen a little while to a "black" speaker of the German language and I am after a very short not sure any longer about the skin color. This is totally unimportant. It is indeed true that only the use of the German language makes someone to a German.

Here by the way a typically sung German version of "Auld lang syne":

"Zinnsoldat" (tin soldier) makes sense in the German and English language. "Bleipriester" ("Priester" and "Pfarrer" are by the way very different expressions) makes as less sense as "plumbpriest" in the english language. Only a translation in the form "lead-priest" (~leading priest) could make nominal a little sense - but this is very far from anything what has to do with an elementary understanding of a native German - even if this German should be overflooded from weird anglicisms. I'm quite sure Bleipriester is no native German - I see in him only an extremist enemy of Germany and an enemy of all mankind - independent from his real nationality or his perverted loyalities. To believe in such a propagandist of hate like him minimizes the chances of all mankind to survive.

PS: If you did not understand the last word of Donovan here - it was "spirit". :cool:

yes, Pfarrer and Priester are different words.

btw …

have you any idea what the mother language of the “lead priest“ might be?

Forum List

Back