Which GOP Candidate Would The Founders Support?...

You continue to deny you are a racist, you continue to post racist comments, you try to dodge it all, and you are just a miserable fail.

Sux to be u.
Jake can't make a standing argument so he try's to
k226695_Thread%20Derail.gif

I love when armchair historians and supposedly "educated" people love to refer to the group of men who penned the documents that lead to this nation's creation as one group with one mindset. They had bitter resentments (the VP actually had a duel with the first SOT!!!). They weren't of one mind on a great number of topics.

I do think that any of them would marvel at what the country has become. They would probably want to know why Congress is not is session for 2/3 of the year, why the States have abdicated their responsibilities to hold elections to parties, and why we haven't expanded much beyond the original 13 colonies.

If the vid is saying AH supported it, in fact he did more than that. He conceptualized it, and got Madison and Jefferson on board with it.

I love when armchair historians and supposedly "educated" people love to refer to the group of men who penned the documents that lead to this nation's creation as one group with one mindset. They had bitter resentments (the VP actually had a duel with the first SOT!!!). They weren't of one mind on a great number of topics.

I do think that any of them would marvel at what the country has become. They would probably want to know why Congress is not is session for 2/3 of the year, why the States have abdicated their responsibilities to hold elections to parties, and why we haven't expanded much beyond the original 13 colonies.

True they weren't of one mind but they all had the same goal.

Armies are dangerous, also, but are necessary.

In modern times, central banks and national debts have positives as well as negatives.

Here are heroes for you, bigreb. Jefferson cut the debt by 1/3rd, and Jackson eliminated it.

Armies are dangerous, also, but are necessary.

In modern times, central banks and national debts have positives as well as negatives.

Here are heroes for you, bigreb. Jefferson cut the debt by 1/3rd, and Jackson eliminated it.
Jefferson warned against a centralized bank

What was it Jefferson said
"A Virginia framer is to be held in hawk to a New York Stockjober who is inter in Hawk to to a London banker"

Jefferson still supported it when he became president, instead of going after it.

Madison let it run out, then allowed it back into law in 1816.

Yes, Jefferson supported a centralized bank. AH got TJ and JM to support it in return for supporting the capitol being moved to the South.

Yes, Jefferson supported a centralized bank. AH got TJ and JM to support it in return for supporting the capitol being moved to the South.

You see only words that you want to see You hear only what you want to hear.
Jefferson was opposed to a centralized bank.. But if you can site a valid source do so that states Jefferson supported a centralized bank

Backwards. TJ opposed the central bank but lost to President Washington stating it was constitutional. TJ did agree to debt assumption and funding to improve the country's credit rating.

Backwards. TJ opposed the central bank but lost to President Washington stating it was constitutional. TJ did agree to debt assumption and funding to improve the country's credit rating.

What will be your next trollish comment jake? That jefferson supported king george? You don't even site what you say, no supporting links what so ever.

Last edited:
I said, slow one, that it was backwards. TJ did oppose the central ban, he did agree to debt assumption and funding

You need read for content.

I said, slow one, that it was backwards. TJ did oppose the central ban, he did agree to debt assumption and funding

You need read for content.
Here's what you said Jake

First you said Thomas Jefferson opposed it then you did not identify whether you were talking about Washington or Jefferson "but lost to President Washington stating it was constitutional." You aren't very clear

Forum List

Back