Which Is More Of A Threat To The American People: The U.S. Government Or Syria?

More Of A Threat To The American People: U.S. Government Or Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Just curious to see where people stand on this question.

Last edited:
There is nothing stopping our nation from prospering if we'd concentrate on doing that, but you know what they say: A man's enemies will be those of his own house. -Matthew 10:36

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

The U.S. government could check a private poll to check for dissidents, potential Muslims, potential communists, potential gays and potential whatever other group you fancy watching very carefully.

I just thought about what was the threat Syria posed to us, and then about the threat Obama posed to us.

It was an easy choice.

Yeah, Syria hasn't targeted American Citizens with heinous IRS attacks and massive spying. Our own Government has done that.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

The U.S. government could check a private poll to check for dissidents, potential Muslims, potential communists, potential gays and potential whatever other group you fancy watching very carefully.

Most terrorist are Muslim. At least the ones that want to kill Americans for having to much freedom.

Congrats in sending the middle east back 100 years the past few years.

Nothing. All you Ron Paulers out there, let me give you a wet dream.

NOTHING is more dangerous to Americans than the US government (The same government that provided a stable society for this nation to thrive on).

Not Syria. Not China. Not Godzilla. Not aliens. Not the flying spaghetti monster.

If a black hole formed at the moon, and began to suck Earth into an eternal darkness of non-existence, Paulers would still say the US government is more of a threat.

Obiecare
Economy
NSA
Fast and furious
Benghazi
IRS

Just a quick six off the top of my head. and the threat to us from Syria is...

Yeah I got nothin.

There is nothing stopping our nation from prospering if we'd concentrate on doing that, but you know what they say: A man's enemies will be those of his own house. -Matthew 10:36

I remind Christians about what we learn from the story of Jesus temptation by Satan in the wilderness. Recall Satan offered Jesus power over all the kingdoms of the world. Satan could only offer Jesus that if he, Satan, controlled all the kingdoms of the world. Satan controls all the kingdoms of the world the same today as he did then. The kingdoms of the world, today we call them nations. And Satan controls them. It does not matter who is in office as leader.

I remind Christians about what we learn from the story of Jesus temptation by Satan in the wilderness. Recall Satan offered Jesus power over all the kingdoms of the world. Satan could only offer Jesus that if he, Satan, controlled all the kingdoms of the world. Satan controls all the kingdoms of the world the same today as he did then. The kingdoms of the world, today we call them nations. And Satan controls them. It does not matter who is in office as leader.

I once felt that way, more or less, so who am I to say.

Forum List

Back