Which Is The Worse Hate Crime....

Typical leftist, blame everyone else for your crimes....How about BLACKS solve their own problems? It's YOUR fault and no one else's. Blacks kill blacks every day and all you can do is blame whites. Sir, you are racist.

I'm gonna include the Democrats in the problem:

What I have said is that the Democrats/Liberals have done so, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youths mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

Maybe its genetic bro.....

You Trumpers should campaign on that....

1654022680775.png

Creativity in their devotional duties to their god is hardly in short demand.
The Democrats regularly come up with new and never-before thought of ways to support crime and criminals.

New Your Democrats have made certain that those actually apprehended are soon out and back to ‘work.’

“New York City Politicians: Fixing What Isn’t Broken

The War on Police and the soft on crime, hug a thug mentality, has returned and destroyed the safety and order of the city. Criminals have morphed into victims, where Mets Baseball tickets are given out for promises to appear in court. Meanwhile, Mayor de Blasio and his band of cowards offer hugs and kisses for criminal conduct. Who comes up with this idiocy except liberals? Mayhem has returned. Murders, and robberies are increasing, and the message is clear to crime victims: you don’t matter. Politics does.

The current climate in New York City is dire. Yet rather than protect the law-abiding citizens, the misguided liberal politicians doubled down with another pro-criminal policy that no longer requires bail for people arrested. This will fully unleash the criminal element on law-abiding New Yorkers. New York City Politicians: Fixing What Isn’t Broken

Better than what Daniel Patrick Moynihan called "Defining Deviancy Down", they simply see that there is no penalty for deviancy.

They let the police arrest 'em......then turn 'em right back on the law-abiding citizens.
Simply ingenious.

Democrats…..reserving a seat at Beelzebub’s right hand!
News Flash! de Blasio is no longer mayor. You need to get out more.

I love it when you prove yourself a clown.

Did you get your check in to Planned Parenthood????

They'll send you the new bumper sticker for your Yugo....."Kill your kid.....Ask me how!"
Hey, lighten up, I should have been more clear. Dems are pro-life once you're born, the Right is pro-life until you're born.

News Flash! de Blasio is no longer mayor. You need to get out more.

He was the only Democrat/Progressive/Leftist, out to destroy America?

Hardly.

Let's review what you vote for.

Here it is:

1. America would fall back to this:
“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

13. Special laws that favor transgender illegal aliens

14. “All the Democratic presidential candidates have endorsed the Equality Act, which would render it illegal to use the wrong pronoun in the workplace.” Not Just Brexit

The Equality Act

“It would penalize Americans who don’t affirm new sexual norms or gender ideology. It would compel speech. It could lead to more parents losing custody of their children.”

7 Reasons Why the Equality Act Is Anything But

Maybe you should study that instead of blaming everyone else. No, we 'Trumpers' aren't racist like you guys.
So does that mean when Trump claimed the system was rigged -- he was full of shit and that people who think the system is rigged only have themselves to blame??

Cool....

I always found it funny for a billionaire to claim the system was rigged against him...

but tell me more about black people not taking responsibility tho

“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay
News Flash! Obama is no longer President. You really need to get out more.

2. The hard working American taxpayer would pay for illegal alien's healthcare

3. There'd be no penalty for sneaking over the border.....no sovereignty.

4. The world's worst state sponsor of terrorism would have nuclear weapons.

5. Infanticide, post-birth abortion, would be legalized

6. Taxes would be increased and tax cuts reversed

7. Sharia would become de rigueur

8. Free speech would be outlawed as 'hate speech.

9. Jewish persons would have to find shelter elsewhere

10. We could look forward to the end of private health insurance, reparations for slavery and drug dealers, financial security for those who ‘don’t care to work,’ abortion rights for 'transwomen (men), and packing the Supreme Court.

11. The abolition of prisons so that convicted criminals would be free to prey on innocent citizens. ."AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

...saying that lawmakers needed to explore the mass release of America's prison population.

Oh....and this....

12. Abortion rights for men

13. Special laws that favor transgender illegal aliens

14. “All the Democratic presidential candidates have endorsed the Equality Act, which would render it illegal to use the wrong pronoun in the workplace.” Not Just Brexit
I so love it when you spin reality into cotton candy.

News Flash! Obama is no longer President. You really need to get out more.

I so love it when you spin reality into cotton candy.

His policies and his puppet is.

And, of course the same lies you told under Obama remain your stock in trade.

We see a repeat from poli chic about 350,000 blacks killed in 35 years. According to the American Heart Association, hypertension-related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper by 1965. That makes racism a crime. Racism is a crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States. According to these numbers more than 4 million blacks died due to hypertension caused by racism between 2000-2018., judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. At least 10x more blacks died from the stress of living with racism than blacks killing each other. That's white on black killing and it must stop.
Blaming white racism on stress deaths is another of your moronic lies.

Was I giving you too much credit....that you knew you lie in every post????

You simply lie out of habit???
I, on the other hand, expected you were telling a lie since that is all you know. When you run out of your own lies you have to plagiarize the lies of others. Even those on the Right are getting embarrassed by all the lies.

I, on the other hand, expected you were telling a lie since that is all you know. When you run out of your own lies you have to plagiarize the lies of others. Even those on the Right are getting embarrassed by all the lies.

Look up 'plagiarize,' and then apologize.

Let's get this straight, and, at the same time, reveal yet another of your lies.

1. I never plagiarize: I always link and source quotes I use to construct an unchallengeable thread.....as you've found.

2. You, and every Liberal, plagiarize in every post.
You quote Obama, MSNBC, the NYTimes, the DNC.....all of the talking points never giving credit to the source of the propaganda.

Look up 'plagiarize,' and then apologize.

Let's get this straight, and, at the same time, reveal yet another of your lies.

1. I never plagiarize: I always link and source quotes I use to construct an unchallengeable thread.....as you've found.

2. You, and every Liberal, plagiarize in every post.
You quote Obama, MSNBC, the NYTimes, the DNC.....all of the talking points never giving credit to the source of the propaganda.
Please explain why this post seems to have lots of unattributed numbers and unsupported accusations?

Please explain why this post seems to have lots of unattributed numbers and unsupported accusations?

Democrats.....always looking out for criminals.

They're not on our side.

"Sanders faces heat for saying people should be able to vote from prison
A questioner at a CNN town hall Monday night asked the presidential candidate whether he believes that incarcerated felons — the Boston Marathon bomber, for instance, or sex offenders — should be allowed to vote while they are serving their sentences.

Sanders’s answer: an unapologetic “yes.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bd4d98-65e0-11e9-a1b6-b29b90efa879_story.html

Stealing is good?????
Well.....in Democrat strongholds....

"...as West Coast cities grapple with an addiction epidemic, the shoplifting boom has only accelerated because of decriminalization. California's Proposition 47, approved by nearly 60 percent of voters statewide in 2014, reclassified many drug and property felonies as misdemeanors, effectively decriminalizing thefts of $1,000 or less. Many criminals now believe, justifiably, that they can steal with impunity.

For example, in San Francisco, police reported 33,000 car break-ins last year; the city now leads the nation in overall property crime. In Portland, a repeat offender nicknamed the “Hamburglar” stole $2,690 worth of meat in one year. He bluntly told police officers: “I know the law. I know the rules. I know what I can and can’t do . . . I’m never going to get over $1,000 at any store.” The Portland Police Department, which doesn’t assign officers to retail theft cases, admits that official statistics vastly underreport actual crime."
The “Supermarket Sweep”

Democrats.....always looking out for criminals.

They're not on our side.

"Sanders faces heat for saying people should be able to vote from prison
A questioner at a CNN town hall Monday night asked the presidential candidate whether he believes that incarcerated felons — the Boston Marathon bomber, for instance, or sex offenders — should be allowed to vote while they are serving their sentences.

Sanders’s answer: an unapologetic “yes.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bd4d98-65e0-11e9-a1b6-b29b90efa879_story.html

Stealing is good?????
Well.....in Democrat strongholds....

"...as West Coast cities grapple with an addiction epidemic, the shoplifting boom has only accelerated because of decriminalization. California's Proposition 47, approved by nearly 60 percent of voters statewide in 2014, reclassified many drug and property felonies as misdemeanors, effectively decriminalizing thefts of $1,000 or less. Many criminals now believe, justifiably, that they can steal with impunity.

For example, in San Francisco, police reported 33,000 car break-ins last year; the city now leads the nation in overall property crime. In Portland, a repeat offender nicknamed the “Hamburglar” stole $2,690 worth of meat in one year. He bluntly told police officers: “I know the law. I know the rules. I know what I can and can’t do . . . I’m never going to get over $1,000 at any store.” The Portland Police Department, which doesn’t assign officers to retail theft cases, admits that official statistics vastly underreport actual crime."
The “Supermarket Sweep”
I accuse you of lying so you post something totally unrelated? Not really a defense. You said you always provide sources and links. Giving an unrelated example where you do provide links and ignoring your post where you do not is a very weak defense.

I'm shocked that you would cherry-pick your facts!

Some things you left out:
  • Floyd became more involved with Resurrection Houston, a Christian church and ministry, where he mentored young men and posted anti-violence videos to social media.
  • He delivered meals to senior citizens and volunteered with other projects, such as the Angel By Nature Foundation, a charity founded by rapper Trae tha Truth.
  • Floyd became involved with a ministry that brought men from the Third Ward to Minnesota in a church-work program with drug rehabilitation and job placement services.
He was no saint but I'd have thought that someone so pro-life would consider his life to have some worth. Minneapolis city council approved a settlement of $27 million to the Floyd family following a wrongful death lawsuit so they saw his life as having value.
But yet, he had illegal drugs in his system when he was killed and had just tried to pass a counterfeit bill. He may have not known the bill was counterfeit, there will never be a trial to determine that, but he was knowingly taking large amounts of illegal drugs.

But yet, he had illegal drugs in his system when he was killed and had just tried to pass a counterfeit bill. He may have not known the bill was counterfeit, there will never be a trial to determine that, but he was knowingly taking large amounts of illegal drugs.
He was an addict with a long criminal history but that shouldn't be a capital crime. Do you think we should shoot people driving over the speed limit?

Forum List

Back