Which is worse; rabid Trump supporters, or crazed leftists?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Both groups are jam-packed with losers who are eager to blame someone else for their failures. So which is the more pathetic and disgraceful?

So which is the more pathetic and disgraceful?
Well, that's a tough call, since you can't communicate normally with either.

As far as I'm concerned, they're on the same side of the fence.

52_zpswakvygn1.gif~original

President Trump supporters / deplorables and voters just proudly support their President and there is nothing wrong with that in my opinion as it is normal behaviour . Its the lefties that hate Trump that are funny in my opinion .

Both groups are jam-packed with losers who are eager to blame someone else for their failures. So which is the more pathetic and disgraceful?

I haven't seen any of these so-called 'rabid' Trump supporters. Of course, anyone supporting him in any way is enough to send snowflakes off to therapy or safe spaces.

The rabid lefties are more dangerous since they would be the ones in the streets causing harm to people and property.

I haven't seen any of these so-called 'rabid' Trump supporters. Of course, anyone supporting him in any way is enough to send snowflakes off to therapy or safe spaces.

The rabid lefties are more dangerous since they would be the ones in the streets causing harm to people and property.

I'm sure it's hard to see it if you are one yourself.

Big toss-up for me. Both are losing their cred and support pretty fast. Which is a GOOD thing for America.

Are you denying that leftists have been rioting in the streets for months?

Are you denying that leftists have been rioting in the streets for months?

No. Though it's questionable whether those people could really be called "leftists". I doubt they know much of anything about politics.

I also wouldn't classify the KKK as "the right" either, for the record.

The leftists are the ones who are instigating the violence. So I will say it's them.

"Crazed leftist" is an accurate description of nearly all Lefties.
What is a "rabid Trump supporter" exactly?

You wishy washy mush in the center pick a side for Christ sake.

Lol, lotsa tough talk, make sure your snarling when typing your tripe. Are you in a safe place while doing it snowflake?:rofl:

What are you babbling about? Are you a liberal? I ask because liberals are known to babble, especially since Trump whooped their ass.[/QUOTE

Fiscale conservative, socially I would say I'm a liberal.
My guess is you consider yourself a conservative, all that tough talk, bluster and bullshit is a dead give away!

Forum List

Back