Which is worse?

Over 100,000 have been killed in Syria's civil war. Assad didn't kill 100,000. We don't know how many he is responsible for and how many the al quaeda rebels have killed. Assad certainly didn't kill those we recently saw executed.

If the United States truly wants to go after those who used chemical weapons, why aren't we going after obama's al quaeda friends? Is it because they are killing Christians?

I really wonder which side Obama is on-------------Lybia, Egypt, and now Syria. Does he want the muslim brotherhood in complete control of the mid east?

Over 100,000 have been killed in Syria's civil war. Assad didn't kill 100,000. We don't know how many he is responsible for and how many the al quaeda rebels have killed. Assad certainly didn't kill those we recently saw executed.

If the United States truly wants to go after those who used chemical weapons, why aren't we going after obama's al quaeda friends? Is it because they are killing Christians?

I really wonder which side Obama is on-------------Lybia, Egypt, and now Syria. Does he want the muslim brotherhood in complete control of the mid east?

Personally I don't think Pres. Obama is picking sides.

I do think that Obama is operating under the impression that we here in America are concerned with morality and ethics. And I think Obama believes it is not moral and not ethical to kill children and other innocent people with gas attacks.

Obama is operating under what the old America was like. Before we decided that invading countries that didn't attack us was the correct thing to do.

We the people have become more pragmatic with our cynicism. We understand that nothing we do will change things for the better in Syria.

Just let em kill themselves. They will stop eventually.

Any individual who suggest we do nothing about the use of nerve gas on children needs a year long class on decency and dignity of the individual.

How many of the over 100,000 that were killed by bombs and gas in Syria were children, and are they just as dead as the ones that were gassed?
And, do you really want Obama to kill a few thousand more children with cruise missiles?

oh I see. chinks and dot heads haven't made it up the PC ladder yet. their kids don't matter. amazing how you libs have a double standard for everything

:lol: very true. I wonder where the africans who were slaughtered in Sudan and Congo stand on the PC list.

doesn't the black POTUS care about black on black genocide?

hey half a million Rwandans chopped up by machetes barely made the news

Why?

A - because it was black on black
B - because they used machetes, not deadly AR-15 assault style rifles.

Wrong! It was because we had the 'first black President" in office, and he couldn't pronounce the word 'genocide.' You do remember what they called Bill Clinton don't you.

Killing someone with chemicals or killing someone with a bullet, knife, or bomb?

Somehow we have decided that killing has degrees of badness.

Reminds me of the hate-crime bullshit, i.e. its worse if I kill you because I don't like your color than if I kill you to steal your money.

Sorry, folks, but none of this passes a sanity test.

comments?
I guess this issue officially ends the George Zimmerman debates?

Any individual who suggest we do nothing about the use of nerve gas on children needs a year long class on decency and dignity of the individual.

here we go again with the chil l l l l l l l l dren bullshit, they are little muslime terrorists waiting their turn to kill, maim and destroy, kill;em all, gas, bombs, bullets or beheading, i don't care..., just guard our shores and fuck the rest of the world who wants to kill us first :up:

Killing someone with chemicals or killing someone with a bullet, knife, or bomb?

Reminds me of the hate-crime bullshit, i.e. its worse if I kill you because I don't like your color than if I kill you to steal your money.

comments?

Uhhhhhhhhhh, so Assad killed his people with chemical weapons in self defence?

Please explain.

comments?

Uhhhhhhhhhh, so Assad killed his people with chemical weapons in self defence?

Please explain.

where did you go Billo? no answer? :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back