Which of the following is the winning focus for Trump in the 2024 presidential election?

Which area has Biden damaged most and is therefore the best focus for Trump?

• Rampant inflation caused by leftist policies

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The cancel culture, including censorship of opposing views

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Election cheating

• Growing threat from our foreign enemies due to Biden’s weakness

• The “Americans Last” agenda

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Illegal immigration

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Indoctrination of children in public schools

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Increased crime and anti-police attitude

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Government corruption

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Media control

• Total voters
Because it’s 3.5% on TOP of the 6%! And it was 9% before that!

You libtards think that if inflation has slowed to 3.5% after a year of record inflation, it means all is good now. It is STILL going up.

America did not support Republicans when inflation was 6 percent
Why would they do it at 3.5 percent?

Can you think of any time period in your life when you saw prices go down? It's in the Capitalist Manifesto, you should be used to rising prices by now.
Not at this fast a rate - not since the late 70s when another Democrat was at the helm.

Trump will make inflation go away in 24 hours, bleev me. That I can tell you. Trump's inflation plan is terrific. Some people are saying he will make inflation go away in 12 hours.
Why doesn't he just do it now? That would be great for His campaign.

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Why doesn't he just do it now? That would be great for His campaign.
He doesn’t have any power right now. But he can start to reverse Biden’s inflationary policies once he gets in office.

Trump will make inflation go away in 24 hours, bleev me. That I can tell you. Trump's inflation plan is terrific. Some people are saying he will make inflation go away in 12 hours.
Yup. Nobody knows more about inflation than Trump. He inflated his net worth by a few billion. Just like that

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
Republicans have higher IQs, on average, than Democrats.

He will end the Ukraine War in the same 24 hours and make Mexico pay for it

Illegal immigration, but to include legal immigration too, but unspoken for political expediency..

Trump's part in the evacuation of Afghanistan fits the tickedt perfectly, but he and his supporters have to have the courage to accept the success.

What's any distinction between legal and illegal immigrants to white American racists who would rather accept neither?
Trump had nothing to do with Afghanistan, Biden scrapped his plan and made his own. Which was disastrous. The taliban is number 28 in the biggest military in the world. Thanks Biden.

From the party that thinks men can get pregnant.
I'm an independent.

Republicans bleev George Washington seized the airports.

Republicans bleev California's wildfires were started by a Jewish Space Laser.

Republicans bleev Colorado borders Mexico.

Republicans bleeved Trump would repeal and replace Obamacare and never once thought to ask to see his plan. Even after I asked them at least a hundred times to show it to me.

Republicans bleev Covid is a hoax.

Republicans bleev there is a child molesting party in the non-existent basement of Comet Pizza.

Republicans bleev Ted Cruz's dad killed Kennedy.

Republicans bleev the 2020 election was stolen.

Republicans bleev January 6 was an FBI false flag.

Republicans bleev Sandy Hook was a false flag.

Republicans bleev Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin sexually assaulted and murdered a child, drank their blood, cut its face off and wore it as a mask.

Republicans bleev Hillary Clinton sold 20 percent of America's uranium to Russia.

Republicans bleev Obama was born in Kenya.

Republicans bleev a man who steals from cancer kids and the elderly should be president!

I could go on and on. I really could.

Because it’s 3.5% on TOP of the 6%! And it was 9% before that!

You libtards think that if inflation has slowed to 3.5% after a year of record inflation, it means all is good now. It is STILL going up.
30398.jpeg

Biden has outperformed the G7 inflation average.
Which means Biden has done better on economy.

you show me any criminal penalties in the PRA and I'll buy you dinner.

The Biden admin has criminalized this document case. Against a former President. Against their chief political rival. It is an extremely sad turn in our history.
Are you referring to the PIA ?

Forum List

Back